Washington, DC, Northern VA CraiglistDangerous Job Employer

I

Posting ID: [protected] described a small freight forwarder in Sterling Virginia. My resume was sent to [protected]@yahoo.com and I was contacted by a guy who called himself "said". That is how his name was spelled on the e-mail I received that scheduled an interview with me on Monday 11/17/2008. The e-mail also listed the location where we were to meet. The place was Corner Bakery at 1PM. I replied and asked to call me to confirm. I never received a call nor a reply to my e-mail. I do not know where to report this suspecious job advertisement so I have reported here in hopes that someone guide me in the right direction.
Why suspecious? Because the place of the interview was not at the place of business instead it was at a local eating facility. His e-mail was not professionally written, it did not include his title, business contact number, business website, or business address. He did not include his last name and spelled his name all in lower case. His e-mail had a lot of misspelled words and he never bothered to confirm appointment.
This type of job advertisement looked and smelled suspecious and I would not like to see any innocent applicant get hurt or be exploited. I would like to voice my concerns and do not know any other place I can go with this information.
Please Help!