Warrir GolfWill not return Money

I purchased 4 fairway woods from Warrior Golf early this year wit a satisfaction guareenteed disclaimer, played with them at least 25 times this Summer, they added nothing positive to my game. I have tried to return the clubs on 4 different occasions; the first time, they gave me a set of irons in leu of me returning the fairwaywoods, I tried them, didn't work, didn't like them. I called to tell them I wanted to return all the clubs, they gave me $100.00 back on my credit card so it lowered my out of pocket cost to $518.50 less tax and Shipping. I continued to try the clubs and am still unhappy with them, so on my last call al I could get in the conversation was that I was unhappy with the clubs, the guy on the other end of the phone must have been a used car salesman or a dialing for dollars Stock brocker, because I could not get a word into the conversation, after listening to him rant for 20 minutes and be told that my review of the clubs was bogus and that it would take a year for me to feel comfortable and to realize any improvement with the clubs, I gave up and hung up. So now, I am out of $518.50 and have a set of clubs that I do not want to play with and no means of getting my money back, they promised when I originally ordered the 4 clubs that it was a risk free purchase and if I did not like the clubs, I could get my money back.

I am telling you do not purchase these clubs, because if you do not like them, you cannot send them back. That is a fact.

Jerry Crump