WaltmartmoneycardWalmartmoneyCard/Visa/Debit

I have a Waltmartmoney Visa/debit card I put $200 on it went on a trip when I went to purchased gas to return home it declined $20 worth of gas thank God I had an emergency checking account to get back home. When I got home and check my account on this card I had $65.74 still on the card. This card is dangerous from my experience. I called and explained my experience the person I spoken to hang the telephone up in my face. I called back the second person said a supervisor will call me back later. (Thanks Walmartmoneycard)