Walmart Storesonline grocery ordering

I am in the path of Hurricane Dorian; I live in Florida. Yesterday I made an online order for certain groceries, which included Gatorade and water. I only purchased 1 case of water. Not 4 or 6 like people do as I know this is rationed during these times. Likewise with the Gatorade. I was to pick up my groceries this evening on my way home from work. I was surprised when I checked my email and saw that my order had been cancelled. I called the number to inquire why. The response? Because they were out of certain items. Well, that's just great. NOW I AM SITTING HERE AN EVERYONE IS SOLD OUT OF WATER AND GATORADE BECAUSE WALMART CANCELLED MY ORDER. If you can't do it - don't offer it. It should be common sense people would use this service to avoid crowded stores and mobs. I have been a loyal WalMart customer for years. I am so disgusted at this point. Way to leave me and my family screwed WalMart. I have 4 children.

Me
Aug 29, 2019

Comments

•   Aug 29, 2019

U still have time to get some jugs or something and foil with water.

Fill with water

•   Aug 29, 2019

Also hear where ur coming from they probably were sold out before u placed order it was crazy at our walmarts

•   Aug 29, 2019

The inventory was updating when you ordered or maybe they had ten cases left but the person before you ordered all ten cases. They may have ordered stock but with a hurricane coming they had to wait for the products to be delivered.