Walmart Money Cardloaded a expired money card

On today i went to walmart to add money to my walmart money card. I put $160. 00 on the card to pay a bill. When i call the co. To pay the bill i found that the card had expired. So i went back to walmart to see what i needed to do. I called the money card center because it took my money and i could not get my money back off the expired card. I asked nwhy did it accept the money and the card was expired? So i purchased a new card the supervisior told me to activate the new card and she would transfer he money to the new card. I expressed the importance that they do that a. S. A. P. So after i activated the new card i was told that the transfer was taking place as we were talking, and i would be called when it was complete. Well quess what i never received the call and when i called back the office was closed and the money had not been transfered.