WallapopI tried to sell the item but I got only suspicious messages from the users

R

I placed the advertisement on Wallapop and wanted to sell my item through their website. I got three emails from the users and they left their email address, but all of them were strange and I decided to reach the customer services in order to find out if these emails were real. I got the automated response that I needed to write to their address, because they didn’t respond to emails. I sent two letters and still didn’t get any response. I deleted my account from this website and decided not to risk.