Menu

complaints

WalkTrendy Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
10 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with WalkTrendy at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for WalkTrendy has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of WalkTrendy. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

WalkTrendy complaints 10

Sort by:

Newest WalkTrendy complaints

O
11:09 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WalkTrendy Disappointing Experience with WalkTrendy: Smaller Size and Missing Item

I recently ordered some shoes from WalkTrendy and I have to say, I was a bit disappointed with my experience. Firstly, the size of the shoes I received was smaller than what I had ordered. This was quite frustrating as I had been looking forward to wearing them and now they don't fit properly.

To make matters worse, I only received 3 pairs of shoes instead of the 4 that I had ordered. I was quite confused and worried that I had been scammed. However, I did receive an email from the company stating that my order had been delivered. I'm not sure what happened to the missing pair of shoes, but I hope they can sort it out soon.

One thing that I am grateful for is that I didn't pay for my order online. If I had, I would have lost a significant amount of money. I paid for my order through cash on delivery, which was a relief.

Overall, my experience with WalkTrendy was not great. I hope they can improve their service and ensure that their customers receive the correct orders.

K
9:54 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WalkTrendy Warning: Avoid WalkTrendy - No Customer Support, Poor Quality Products, and Scamming Customers

WalkTrendy is a shopping site that I would not recommend to anyone. They have absolutely no customer support and it seems like they are just out to cheat people. If you happen to lose your money, don't expect to get it back from them. The products they offer are of the worst quality and I would not trust them at all. They are online fakers and I think Google should take action and ban them from their search results. They are just pooling people in and taking their money without any regard for their customers. I hope that Google support will consider this and take action against WalkTrendy.

D
9:25 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WalkTrendy WalkTrendy Review: Poor Quality, Unresponsive Customer Service, Not Worth Your Time or Money

from them, they will just waste your time and money. The shoes I did receive were not even worth the price I paid for them. The quality was poor and they looked nothing like the pictures on the website. The sizing was also off, and they were uncomfortable to wear. I tried to return them, but the customer service was terrible. They were unresponsive and unhelpful, and it took weeks to get a response. When I finally did get a response, they refused to refund my money or exchange the shoes. Overall, I would not recommend WalkTrendy to anyone. They are a dishonest and unreliable company that does not care about their customers. Save yourself the trouble and shop elsewhere.

Is WalkTrendy legit?

Our verdict: WalkTrendy's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate WalkTrendy's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

WalkTrendy earns 70% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: WalkTrendy rated around 70% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

WalkTrendy has received 3 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

WalkTrendy has registered the domain name for walktrendyshoes.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Our scan shows WalkTrendy website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Walktrendyshoes.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with WalkTrendy, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several mixed reviews for WalkTrendy have been found on various review sites. While some customers have had positive experiences with the company, others have reported issues with their products or customer service. It's important to read and consider a variety of reviews before making a decision to purchase from this website.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• WalkTrendy's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. The support team lacks customer service skills, training, and resources, resulting in only 0% of 10 complaints being resolved.
  • You should not trust a website that appears to be parked, especially if you have already paid money to the website. A parked website may be a sign that the website owner is no longer actively maintaining or developing the site, and there is a risk that the site could be a scam.
  • Website's registrar is popular among scammers, it means that a significant number of scammers have used that registrar to register domain names for their fraudulent websites. This can indicate that the registrar has lax verification processes, making it easier for scammers to register domains without providing accurate information.
  • Walktrendyshoes.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The walktrendyshoes.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • SSL check indicates that the certificate is not valid, it means that the connection between the server and browser is not secure. We strongly advise against visiting this site or providing any personal or financial information. If you have already done so, we recommend taking immediate action to protect your information.
  • We found that the technical contact email address for WalkTrendy is a free email address, such as Gmail or Yahoo. This could be a sign that the website is not a legitimate business and may be engaged in fraudulent or malicious activities.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to WalkTrendy. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
  • The use of a free email address for contact on walktrendyshoes.com may be a red flag indicating potentially unreliable or fraudulent activity.
Z
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WalkTrendy Disappointing Experience with WalkTrendy: Poor Sales and After-Service

WalkTrendy is a website that sells shoes and other fashion items. I recently had an experience with their sales and after-service, and I have to say it was not a good one.

First of all, I tried to place an order for some shoes, but I was informed that they could not deliver to my location. This was disappointing, but I decided to try again with a different address. However, when I placed the order, it was cancelled without any explanation.

I contacted the customer support team through Whatsapp, and they confirmed that the address was valid and that the order should go through. But when I tried to place the order again, it was cancelled once more.

To make matters worse, when I asked for a refund, they only offered me a coupon instead of a cash refund. This was frustrating because I had no use for the coupon and it felt like a waste of my money.

Overall, my experience with WalkTrendy was a total torture. Their sales and after-service were not up to par, and I would not recommend them to anyone. If you're looking for a reliable online store to buy shoes and fashion items, I suggest you look elsewhere.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WalkTrendy Warning: WalkTrendy's Non-Existent Return Policy and Poor Customer Service

I recently made a purchase from WalkTrendy, a website that sells shoes. I bought three pairs of shoes for a total of Rs. 900 and paid in cash. Unfortunately, one of the pairs did not fit me well, so I decided to return it. However, when I tried to contact the company, they blocked my number and did not refund my money for the returned pair, which was worth Rs. 300. I have been trying to follow up with them for a month now, but I have not received any response.

I must say that I am extremely disappointed with WalkTrendy's return and refund policy. It is practically non-existent. I would not recommend anyone to buy from this website. They do not care about their customers and do not take responsibility for their mistakes. It is a shame that they are still in business.

I hope that my experience will serve as a warning to others who are considering buying from WalkTrendy. Please be careful and do not waste your money on their products. There are many other reputable websites that offer better customer service and quality products.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WalkTrendy WalkTrendy Review: Terrible Experience with Missing Items and Refund Issues

I gotta say, WalkTrendy is not a good website to buy shoes from. I ordered three pairs of shoes, but they only sent me two. And to make matters worse, the second pair they sent me was way too small! So I returned them, and they said they would give me a refund. But it's been a while now, and I still haven't gotten my money back. I've tried messaging them on WhatsApp and Gmail, but they haven't responded. It's really frustrating, and I feel like I've wasted my money. Honestly, I wouldn't recommend buying anything from this site. They seem like they're just trying to scam people. So save yourself the trouble and find a different place to buy shoes.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WalkTrendy Terrible Experience with WalkTrendy: Delayed Delivery, No Refund, Poor Quality & Customer Service

I have been waiting for my shoes from WalkTrendy for over a month now, and I still haven't received them. It's really frustrating because they won't refund my money either. I wouldn't recommend buying anything from this company because they are one of the worst I've ever dealt with. Their coupon refund policy is really bad and their products are not good quality. The customer service is also really bad and they don't seem to care about their customers at all. They are just trying to cheat people out of their money. So, be careful and don't trust them.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WalkTrendy Terrible Experience with WalkTrendy: Missing and Damaged Products, Poor Customer Service

I had a really bad experience with WalkTrendy. I wanted to buy 4 sandals from their website, but when I received my package, there was only one sandal inside. I was really disappointed and frustrated, so I decided to contact their customer service. They told me that there was a problem with their website and that some of the products that were shown as available were actually out of stock. I was really upset about this, but I decided to give them another chance and ordered 4 sandals again.

Unfortunately, when I received my package this time, there were only 2 sandals inside. I was really angry and called their customer service again. They told me that the 2 sandals that were missing were actually damaged and couldn't be shipped. I couldn't believe it! I was really upset with WalkTrendy and felt like they were trying to fool me.

I would never recommend WalkTrendy to anyone. Their service is really poor and they don't seem to care about their customers. If you're thinking about buying something from their website, be careful and make sure you double-check everything before you place your order.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WalkTrendy WalkTrendy Review: Terrible Customer Service and Non-Delivery of Order

I ordered 4 pairs of shoes for a great deal of 999, but it's been 3 weeks and I still haven't received my order. I tried to reach out to their email support, but I haven't received any response. I also tried to contact their customer care on WhatsApp, but it was a complete waste of time. They didn't provide me with any details or proper replies. I even sent an email regarding my order, but still no reply.

After 3 days of purchasing, I finally received tracking details, but it was inactive for a week. When it finally became active, it didn't show any tracking details and then showed "Return to Seller". I am extremely disappointed with this experience and I believe that this organization is a fake. I am taking them down now.

It's really frustrating to deal with a company that doesn't care about their customers. I would not recommend WalkTrendy to anyone. It's a complete waste of time and money. I hope that other people don't have to go through the same experience as I did.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WalkTrendy WalkTrendy Review: Don't Be Fooled by the Low Prices!

I recently purchased 4 pairs of shoes from WalkTrendy for only 999 rupees. At first, I thought I was getting a great deal, but boy was I wrong! The quality of the shoes was super bad, and I was so disappointed. When I tried to return them, they deducted a portal fee and tax, and I had to pay for the shipping charges too. It was such a hassle! And to make matters worse, they only refunded me in the form of a voucher, which meant that I had to buy from their site again. I couldn't even get my money back in my account.

I highly recommend that you don't purchase from WalkTrendy. The products may look amazing in the pictures, but they are a complete waste of money. Don't be fooled like I was!

Overview of WalkTrendy customer experience

WalkTrendy, the online shoe store, has been receiving numerous complaints from customers. The most common issues include poor quality products, delayed shipping, and unresponsive customer service. Customers have reported receiving shoes that are different from what was advertised, with some even receiving damaged or defective products. Shipping delays have also been a major issue, with some customers waiting for weeks to receive their orders. The customer service team has been unhelpful in resolving these issues, with many customers reporting that their emails and calls have gone unanswered. Overall, WalkTrendy has failed to meet the expectations of its customers, and we do not recommend shopping on their website.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

WalkTrendy contacts