Walgreens / pharmacy
I've been a customer of the Walgreens Pharmacy in Lorton, Va for 3 years. While trying to be patient and understanding, I've finally gotten fed up. Today, May 31st at 12:55pm I've been on hold for total of 40 mins. My first call was on hold 25 mins and then someone picked up to just hang up in my ear. So I called right and Now I'm waiting again for now 15 mins. The customer service at this location is horrible. I rarely see the same pharmacist twice. There seems to be a very high turnover of staff!
I'm trying to call to see if my ordered prescription has come in?!?! It was ordered last Friday and I have not be notified it has arrived. I keep saying I am not going back and this has really made my mind up.
More Walgreens Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - overcharging of advertised sale items 
- Walgreens - pharmacist
- Walgreens Pharmacist - incompetent rude mean impatient stupid jerks there 
- Walgreens - rude employee vicki 
- Walgreens Pharmacy - hard time