Walgreens / employees

United States Review updated:

I am a pediatrician visiting from Fl with my 2 daughters. We walked to Walgreens on corner of N.Main St & Madison in downtown Memphis for a case of water and snacks. We returned today for toiletries etc. I am on a diuretic and had to urinate badly. I keft items I was purchasing with my kids so I could use the restroom. The 2 ladies were approximately 30 ish year old African Americans. I was told "we don't have a restroom ". I told them it was a lot to have a restroom that's when they changed their story and said that they have a restroom but they don't allow the public to use it. I told her that I was in the store the night before and spent quite a bit of money and that was back in the store again today spending money she told me I can make my purchase and then I can go across the street to a restaurant and use their toilet very rude especially since I try to stay faithful to Walgreens. What I should've done is pissed my pants on the floor right there and told her to clean it up .

Re
May 31, 2019

Comments

• Gt
      May 31, 2019

Really? You are a pediatrician, who went to 12 years of school and training, and yet, you cant form a correct sentence, or spell... hmmmm...

• Gt
      May 31, 2019

My punctuation can be off sometimes, but I never professed to have 12 years of school under my belt.

• Wa
      Jun 03, 2019

We are sick and tired of cleaning up the bathroom after "sick " people. Use the bathroom at home.