Waffle Housemanagement

I was an employee until Jan. 3rd 2019. I need to know how to file a discrimination charge on a manager due to I was unfairly fired and when I reapplied to another store and they asked him about me (I was told to reapply by another manager) he said something to the lady that she wont tell me and they refused to hire me. [protected] Amelia Johnson. I was fired for forgetting to pay for a ticket for a hashbrown bowl my husband ate when he dropped me off for work. I have forgotten before due to getting busy and was simply reminded and went and got my money and paid for it. The other was a ticket that the manager Josh said was missing was NOT missing I myself covered that ticket due to Josh was cooking and after redoing the customers OE eggs 4 times and still never getting them OE that customer decided he just wasn't going to eat his eggs. He waited over 20 minutes for his order to been redone correctly and it never was, by the time he got it his eggs were almost OW and the rest was cold. I refused to give him a ticket due to it being ridiculous for him to pay for a breakfast he couldn't even eat. The manager got upset that I didn't give him a ticket and called and told his boss Mitch (that is his close friend) that I was giving away free food. I got busy and completely forgot about the hashbrown bowl all I needed was a reminder and it wouldve gotten paid for just like had been done in the past, and I used the $10 tip that the other customer gave me to cover his ticket for his food he couldnt eat. I was told by another manager to apply to another store that needed help and I did and was denied due to whatever was said to the lady that called to get a management reference. I dont understand why he would block me from working at another store that he doesnt go to?? But just because he doesnt like me shouldnt be any reason I couldnt work for that company.

Am
May 28, 2019

Comments

•   May 28, 2019

“.i was fired for forgetting to pay for a ticket for a hashbrown bowl my husband ate when he dropped me off for work. I ”.

That’s called theft. You should write up a slip and that would remind you to pay for the meal for your husband.

They reported that you stole from the restaurant by not paying for a meal.

Next time don’t steal. Pay immediately or have your husband pay for his meal.

You were caught and now you are upset about it. Your own fault for stealing.

•   May 29, 2019

Feed your damn husband at home. Or he can feed himself.

•   May 29, 2019

How else would you look at someone who forgot to pay??? A THIE[censored]

•   May 29, 2019

@Um is not an answer! I wrote thief and then ended it with !!!

🤷

•   May 29, 2019

@PeterPP LOL! She’s a THIE[censored] Let’s see if they censor me, too.

•   May 30, 2019

@SubSquirrel Did you do the THIE[censored] For real or did they censor you too??

•   May 30, 2019

Holy crap T*H*I*E*[censored] Without the stars are censored!!!

WTHF?

•   May 30, 2019

@Um is not an answer! It's the EFF and multiple exclamation points!

BRIE[censored]

LEA[censored]

CLI[censored]

FLU[censored]

•   May 30, 2019

@SubSquirrel Hey, OT but I'm having trouble with getting into that steak and shake thread with that classless mo5on from Florida with the "strong military area".

I had a hard time getting into the site this morning (that stupid maintenance message) but that has been fixed now. In any event, I still can't get into that assstwat's thread. It even shows up when you do a search for it on the website but you still can't get in.

Meanwhile nothing on Yelp but there is something on Google maps. And the idiot used his same name.

•   May 30, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Strange. Try clicking on my nickname, then click on my posts. I’ve never had a message like that but this site often screws up. I get emailed about a post and the post isn’t here.

It’s open in another window

Maybe a paste might work.

•   Jun 03, 2019

@SubSquirrel It came back later but your message just came today/now. Idk. Weird. I think they are in to him. Meanwhile they need to fix this damned site letting trolls rename themselves to mimic the OP.