Wadi General Tradingpayment not received

A Jun 18, 2019

Dear team wadi,
I ordered one pair of shoes & some other stuffs (order no. sa727131086) on 3feb2019, other stuffs were ok but the shoes I received was not same size I ordered. I make one return request (awb no. [protected]) and delivery guy from speedzi came to collect that pair of shoes on 16feb2019 from that day until today I have not received any email / call regarding refund. I call several times to your customer care and sent emails but there is no solution from your end.
Please help me on this matter.
Regards,