VyceraBad service

I have never used Vycera in my life, never new they existed. Then I get a past due notification. I called to find out what that was all about. I gave them the account # that appear on the notice. I told them that that was not my phone number. It is very similar. They kept insisting that it was my number, I should know my phone number since I have had it for years. The number on the account is [protected]. The name is my unmarried name and I have been married for over 20 years. I have never received any bills on a Vycera or anything like it. I do not use my home phone for long distance calls since I have free call through my cell. If this is on my records, I would like for you to remove it. I will call the Better business Bureau and report this.