VsoftstoreCharged for services not received

I received a charge on my account for something I do not know about or subscribed to from this entity. I cannot either retrieve my money or stop them from withdrawing more money monthly. This is the second month in a row.

Joseph Adams Oct 15, 2009

This anti-virus/anti-spyware program caused my computer to crash. I had to buy a new computer.

animal_lover860 Apr 01, 2009

The anti-virus/anti-spyware program that I paid for messed up computer big time. More and more pop-ups were occuring telling me that my computer was infected even after I installed the program. I ended up having to re-format my computer because this ###-eyed program. Have never been able to contact the distributor of the anti-viral program nor this vsoftstore. I used a credit card for my purchase and I just cancelled the card so that they couldn't charge me ever again. However it would be nice to get back my $52.00 that I paid for this rip-off program.