VP RewardsUnauthorized charges

This company who are linked to VISTA PRINT are still stealing £9.95 a month from my account, and when challenged say they will cancel membership and return the amount taken under false pretences from the account. This has not happened to me and I still await the refund after 2 months of having an amount taken by this fraudulent company. They claim that a "cash back button was pressed which signs you up as a member in our scheme".

Jakiel Aug 23, 2009

I have used the www system everysince it was available to the public. I have always prided myself on being able to spot a scam but this time I was caught. I have used Vista print for some time without any problem that is until I ordered some free cards for a small project I was working on. I then found was credit card details were passed to VPREWARDS who removed £9.95 from my account in May and June. As I use Vistaprint frequently, I didn't take too much notice of the first entry but the second one being the same made me investigate further. When I tried to contact VPREWARDS regarding the theft of my money the telephone just kept ringing with no response either automated or human. When I tried their email system it failed, conveniently, to recognise my email address so it wasn't possible to contact them at all. It is a shame that a business such as Vista Print should allow themselves to become entangled in such a practice. As we all know you don't get something for nothing in this life so wouldn't it be great if we could get all Vista Prints customers to boycott them.

• Se
    sean nicholls Mar 11, 2012

i am in the same situation, ive just realised whats going on after i checked my online banking statement and realised that vprewards.com have been taking payments out of my bank account for nearly 5 yrs without me knowing ! payments started at around £9.95 in june 2007 and are now taking £18.95 march 2012 they are thiefs and the police should get involved ! they owe me alot of money but dont know how to get in back ? i am so angry at this !!!

• Tr
    trish owen May 20, 2012

Me too!
    5 years of clubprem.com AND vprewards.com ... March 2007 til last week... My payments went from £9.95 March 2007 up to £21.95 in Feb 2012 !
    I think they have had about £2k, but I had no idea they were taking any money

what can we do?!? Ive spoken to CAB... they have told me to get proof from VP+CPRM that I signed up..

• Ld
    ldjf Nov 30, 2013

I also have been fleeced by these people. VPRewards have been taking money out monthly starting at 9.95 and now at 15.95 -they have offered a paltry refund. I will go to Trading Standards, and am willing to write to whoever to make banks become more responsible in flagging these payments up on statements. There is nothing to let you know it is a 'reoccuring transaction' and that despite card no's changing, they still allow the company to take your money. The banks enable easy plunder. VP rewards are disgusting in their behaviour, and they have just lost a good customer, and made an enemy.

• Gi
    Gill Mayes Jul 28, 2016

I am being charged £21.95 each month, and I don't know what I am paying for, and I want it cancelled ASAP. please advise when this will be cancelled

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices