Vonsthreats on face book

This is the video we sent out people to identify a suspect in a shop lift case # [protected] officer nunez. Kern county sheriff.

* IT TURNED OUT TO BE HOLLY CHADWICKS BOY FRIEND. * Whitney Smith
August 28 at 2:27 PM ·

THIS IS THE THIEF, WHO STOLE SHOES AND SOCKS FROM US.. HE USED 2 WORK AT EWINGS.

On 08/20/19, deputies arrested Kris Dominguez, age 25 at the intersection of Irwin Ave. and Edna St., Lake Isabella for possession of unlawful paraphernalia and an active warrant.

Jul 22, 2019, 5:04 PM
HOLLIE CHADWICK. Holly Chadwick VON S EMPLOYEE
Holly Chadwick Wow

Hide 11 Replies

Whitney Smith
Whitney Smith https://www.facebook.com/.../vb.../602739583554658/... ANOTHER THIEF. * https://www.facebook.com/100014558653761/videos/vb.100014558653761/602739583554658/?type=2&theater¬if_t=video_processed¬if_id=1561572938930093 *

Whitney Smith https://www.facebook.com/.../vb.../602739583554658/...

Holly Chadwick VON S EMPLOYEE
Holly Chadwick Whitney Smith can't even watch whatever u tagged me in 👌 why are u even tagging me in anything actually after u tried slandering my name

· Reply · 23h

Holly Chadwick VON S EMPLOYEE
Holly Chadwick Plus I know your not Whitney Smith your chuck Dunn get a life old man✌️

· Reply · 23h

Ashleigh Bartlett
Ashleigh Bartlett Holly Chadwick wait, what? do tell..

· Reply · 20h

Whitney Smith Ashleigh Bartlett ASK HANNIBAL, I HAVE MET HIM AND TRISTIAN HE HE

· Reply · 2h · Edited

Whitney Smith
Whitney Smith Holly Chadwick U KNOW HE HE, U HAVE WAITED ON ME IN THE DELI...I NEVER SLANDERED U, BUT DO U KNOW BUCKY, AND JARED?
Image may contain: 1 person, standing and shoes * THAT WAS A PICTURE OF HOLLY S BOYFRIEND KRIS DOMINGUEZ. *

· Reply · 2h · Edited

Holly Chadwick VON S EMPLOYEE
Holly Chadwick Whitney Smith if I'm not involved in whatever people do leave my name out of it

· Reply · 41m

Holly Chadwick VON S EMPLOYEE
Holly Chadwick Whitney Smith your prying into my personal life I never did anything to you leave my name out of your posts

· Reply · 39m

Holly Chadwick VON S EMPLOYEE
Holly Chadwick Whitney Smith do u know Bucky and Jared??

· Reply · 25m

Tammy Stewart VON S EMPLOYEE
Tammy Stewart Whitney Smith back off of Holly NOW!! Or there will be serious problems!! She's a good person and a great mom!! Leave her the [censored] alone!! * THIS SEEMS TO A DIRECT THREAT *

· Reply · 17m

Whitney Smith
THREATS R NOT GOOD 2 MAKE 2 ME.. ASK TRISTIAN .
www.facebook.com
facebook.com
Holly Chadwick Wow

Ashleigh Bartlett
Ashleigh Bartlett Holly Chadwick wait, what? do tell..

· Reply · 20h

Whitney Smith Ashleigh Bartlett ASK HANNIBAL, I HAVE MET HIM AND TRISTAN HE HE

· Reply · 3h · Edited

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and shoes

· Reply · 3h · Edited

· Reply · 1h

· Reply · 1h

Holly Chadwick VON S EMPLOYEE
Holly Chadwick Whitney Smith do u know Bucky and Jared??

· Reply · 57m

Tammy Stewart VON S EMPLOYEE
* THIS SEEMS LIKE A DIRECT THREAT **
· Reply · 49m

Whitney Smith ADMINISTER OF KERN VALLEY LAW AND ORDER
Whitney Smith THREATS R NOT GOOD 2 MAKE 2 ME.. ASK TRISTIAN .

· Reply · 27m

Holly Chadwick
Holly Chadwick Whitney Smith get a life while u still can old man " PERCEIVED THREAT "

This is the face book that this exchange took place onhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/1308756589184617/ Feel free to evaluate all of it. It is called kern river valley law and order. There is another, but I can not find it I was in vons checking out with whitney and tammy wandered over to our line. I told whitney that was tammy the lady who threatened her. (as I recall it was on sept 16 about 7:30 pm) tammy said she would have us banned from the store.

Chuck Dunn [protected]