VonicsTerrible experience

S

80% of the time when I had the service, there's no service and did not get my money back and paid for international calling but it did not work most of times. Now it has not been working for over a month. We returned it but did not get money back. Also, could not get through to customer service.

• Br
    Bruce Nov 17, 2008

I have been with Vonics sine June 2007. Like the previous poster said, at first it was OK although called ID with name was erratic. It only showed the number not the name. Also the follow me feature never worked and voice mail never went to email nor could you check it on the web portal. Then the outages started sometimes for a few hours, then it would be down for days and finally now it has been down for over a month. Even the website is down and there phone numbers are out of service. I was afriad of losing my phone number but I was able to switch to Phone Power www.phonepower.com and they were able to port my number over and my service was up and running in three days after signing up. Phone Power sends you the adapter 3 day select mail and on the seventh day just as promised my number was ported. So far I have had NO problems and ALL the features work. I can highly recommend them so far.

• Pa
    Paul Nov 06, 2008

Yes, I do think I got screwed AGAIN also! I can't even reach the owner of Vonics at his home phone number either. I think they are gone for good this time...my service has been down for like 6 weeks.

• Da
    David Oct 16, 2008

I have 4 lines with Vonics and none of my numbers are working. I get the message the number is not in service the support and sales numbers of vonics are down too.
    I think this company is gone!!

• Hu
    HuManatee Oct 08, 2008

I also have Vonics and they've been a horribly unreliable voip service. I thought after my bad experience with SunRocket going under, that I wouldn't have trouble again. Unfortunately, I signed up with Vonics for their annual service. For the last few months, I had mostly incoming phone service. Today (10/08/08), I have a dial tone, but no incoming or outgoing service. When I call my number from another phone, I get the message "the phone you are trying to reach is out of service."

This is bad because I was in the middle of porting my number to Callcentric, and they told me this will prevent them from doing so. Since Vonics' website is gone, their phone numbers dead, no email replys - WHAT CAN I DO? Vonics was bad news... is bad news! I hope I don't lose my number because of them. They deserve to go bankrupt for what they did to their customers.

• Bo
    Bob Gandhi Oct 08, 2008

BAD SERVICE! NOT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!

• Ro
    robin dridge Oct 08, 2008

bought two years of service
    after 5 months i couldn't call out
    now they seemingly are gone with my money.