VoltasMissing A/C parts

D

We Have bought Votas A/C Model Vertis Elite Spilt A/C and installed on 05th May 2010.

Since that day there has been some noise coming and therefore loadge a complaint under refernce no 10MY0503727.

Next day on 6 May the Enginer visited and told us not to use this indoor unit as some part was missing. Despite chasing on a daily basis they have stopped responding to us and we are not at all satisfied with the customer service attitude and resolve. What is the fun for buying A/C when we are not be able to use that.

Today one of the seniour person Mr. Chaterjee ([protected]) called in the afternoon and assured that the issue will be resovled asap.

We waited the whole day and then had to called again only to be informed in late evening that all enginers are busy today and thus they will try to send someone tomorrow only if they get the missing part.

Now being a customer I dont care how will they get the part. When I paid my money i want my product to work. When will they address the situation. Once the summer is gone. This is frustrating and not expeected from a company like Voltas.

More Voltas Complaints & Reviews

• On
    Online _CST Nov 22, 2014

Dear Raj,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]
    Have a nice day.

Regards,
    Online Team
    Voltas

• On
    Online _CST Oct 22, 2014

Dear Raj

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected]

Regards,
    Online Team
    Voltas

• Ra
    raj kishore singh Oct 21, 2014

My voltas 350 chest cooler compressor is being not repaired from last 6 months i have called in the servive center for more than 100 times it is affecting my business. Please take sopme serios action as sson as possible

• Vc
    vcarevoltas Jul 25, 2011

Apologies for the inconvenience, please send your contact details to [email protected] and we will look into it.

• Dh
    dheeraj singh Jul 23, 2011

am agree i am also facing the dsame problem

• Gg
    GGopalsamy Jun 28, 2011

I bought Voltas Vertis Elite 1.5T Split AC in March. It is not working since day 1. Several issues. Most of the days it was in service center, workshop only. Please do not buy any AC product from Voltas. Faulty products and no proper service and no gaurantee for your money. Beware. Don't be another victim please

• Di
    dinesh shukla May 15, 2011

Ear sir/madam,

I am dinesh shukla from jabalpur m p... I had buy a window air
    Conditioner 2 ton ac no o/d 4511150a10l006522 or i/d 455113391ok020579 on date 31-12-2010 from jabalpur distributor name bajaj traders.

We don’t know more about air conditioner... Than we try to use ac in summer

But it is not provide proper cooling
    Then we call to dealer to resolve this but he said take this
    No.[protected]... I had registered a complaint on date 12-04-2011 again no.11ap1204507 in
    Voltas care they give me 3 working days to resolve this... But dose not provide proper response and did not solve my ac problem till now. Than i have try to contact voltas executive mp mr paresh (+[protected]) in indore mp he told me try to resolve but he told me than forget than try to contact him he is not receiving my call. After that when i again make a call to customer care
    Person talked her second time on phone and
    Remind her that no body is taking care of my complaint please resolve he
    Said i am forwarding this case to my head and will resolve asap. Then again
    I am waiting for resolve my problem... Again i had
    Registered a complaint again no. 11my1500948 that no body is coming till now.

This and let me know what i have to do more if any docs required please let
    Me know i will give you the soft copy of the documents what you have
    Required

Thanks & regards,
    Dinesh shukla
    [protected]

• Ke
    Ketap Aug 12, 2010

I'm also employee of TATA group and I feel very bad about our product. I have bought this product because of my trust in our product quality which we so proudly boast of. I feel that i have lost my Rs. 31, 000. From April 2009 I'm struggling on this. Finally I have raised ticket (09my310556). You can very well see this ticket history.

I purchased a VOLTAS vertis gold 1.5 split AC from Next Electronics Ambathur on 26th May 2008 and installed the same in Ambathur. Within one month the AC was not working and in the mean time we moved out of town due to transfer, after 4 months in October 2008 we planned to move our residence to Adambakkam. We called for the Voltas service and complained about that AC is not working and asked for the reinstallation.

Mr. Senthil Kumar VOLTAS engineer came and checked the unit and said that the unit had problem in the cooling coils and gas leakage was there and that he would dismantle the unit. He asked us to speak to the VOLTAS engineer for Adambakkam area for reinstallation and he provided the further contact details.

We called the VOLTAS again and Mr. Ashok Kumar came from and he inspected the unit and said gas leakage is there and we need to load the gas to find out the leak. The next day he came and loaded the gas some sound was heard and he inspected and said that there’s a manufacturing problem that the cooling coils are not good it might happen one in thousand units we can’t fix here we need to take the unit to workshop to weld the coils. I had not agreed for the same and asked for the replacement of the unit. He then called some other VOLTAS senior engineer and he guaranteed me that would definitely fix the problem without any issue and will test the unit for 10 days and will fix the problem permanently. I was convinces and believed the VOLTAS senior engineer’s assurance and confident reassurance one after the other.

Again in March 2009 we faced the same problem and we thought it was due tot voltage fluctuations and we would switch off the AC. In April it was completely not cooling and we called the VOLTAS number (044-[protected] begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 044-[protected] end_of_the_skype_highlighting) it was not functioning.

I contacted VOLTAS service center-Priya Agency and they said that they would send a person but there was no response after that. Then through my colleagues I got the latest VOLTAS number (04-[protected] begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 04-[protected] end_of_the_skype_highlighting) and complained the issue. After few days a person from Priya Agency came and told there was gas leakage and they hardly spent 5 minutes and he was not even willing to listen the complaint. There was no response after that, again called to the VOLTAS customer service N number of times. There was no response.

With much frustuation, I approached a lawyer to raise a consumer complaint. The lawyer told first we would inform the stake holders and then we can take the action. He called the Next electronics Ambathur and spoke to the Manager and the very next day a person from Priya Agency came and said gas leakage and their might be some problem with cooling tubes and we cannot fix this problem here we need to take the unit to workshop to fix this. I said I have raised the concerned within warranty period and I need a replacement. I was not convinced with the service and this problem is occurring frequently I definitely needed a replacement this time.

Then 20 days later I got a call from Next stating VOLTAS is providing a replacement please call Mr. Magesh he will do the needful and provided the number. I spoe to him and he said no one from Next electronics spoke to him on this regard. Then I conference the Next manager and Mr. Magesh on a phone call, the Next manager on call said some one from customer care agreed for the replacement and his name is Mr. Abdul.Again Mr. Magesh sent one more VOLTAS Engineer for inspection he also told us the same gas leakage issue and some oil trace in the coil. Again one more engineer came and said the same issue.

After our complaint nearly six engineers came and said the same issue but without any replacement done. Why I need to bear the manufacturing defect? I request VOLTAS to kindly consider the customer needs and provide us wit a replacement as soon as possible. From April month I’m struggling/in touch with VOLTAS on this issue.

• Fl
    Flowmyhand Aug 10, 2010

I bought a new AC on 5th of May 2009 which was installed on 12 of May, It started malfunctioning on 27th May 2009 and I launched a complaint same day for the same with the dealer (Ace Enterprises, Dehradun) I bought the AC. Despite a number of reminders for 2 days nobody visited to resolve the problem. On 29th May 2009 I launched a complaint (Service Request No. - 09MY292551) with Voltas Customer Care, within 24 hrs servicemen visited and took away the MOTOR (malfunctioning part) and committed will be back in an hour with the repair or replacement.

Since 30th May 2009 it has been 72 hours, neither anybody neither visited with the resolution nor replying properly. I have been following up a number of times a day at customer care and each time Xavier (customer care executive) replies with "We will be visiting in two Hours."

• Ra
    rahul goyal1 Apr 09, 2010

I had purchased Voltas AC with after sale support
    service. However I am not getting any response from the company after
    repeated call at [protected] and [protected]. While company is
    advertising that customer can call at any time in 24 hour and 7 days.
    After calling at this number customer kept on hold for indefinite time and
    no body responds the call. I am suffering a lot since last 15 days and
    looses substential amount in doing call and holding for long time with a
    hope that some body will attend the call. I do'nt know why such a reputed
    company sells its products with falls commitment. Please look into the
    matter by providing safeguard to customers in large.

• Ri