Volkswagentoyota corolla 2013 model

My name is Patrick Mongalane i bought car last year december at vw westgate ( TOYOTA COROLLA) under trevor campling management and the car has being towed three time at vw westgate by towtruck for the engine problems fixed but no progress and till today the car is not fixed. i spoke to my finacial institution about this issue hence my account is up to date with payments but i am not driving the car, the car has warranty but trevor is not helping i spoken to the dep principal with my lawyers even now the is no progress hence Mr pillay said "i must consult my finance institution" what kind of help is that?.My concern is i am rising this matter with the print media and social media as i am spending alot with my lawyers as my son was treated badly he even resigned because of this matter, this is now affecting my family relation.

0738524833/0798934131 this matter should be address asp before 31/07/2019 because i have proove of many clients who had same problem but being assisted but because my son was working there i am not assisted this is directed to trevor. the is prove A7 silver had same problem but client assisted and there is also prove of the jetta tsi silver as well.

you have option i am tired of paying money for car that i am not driving

Mo
Jul 29, 2019

Comments

•   Jul 29, 2019

Sounds to me like you drive the car like a freaking maniac and it's not the dealer's responsibility to enact basic maintenance on the vehicle. You are about as articulate as a rotting tuna sandwich and I can only imagine how that translates to your basic driving abilities. I fear for the safety of everyone on the road when you are around. You are better off walking. Sounds like your son resigned because he was embarrassed that his father was prattling on about a vehicle that was in poor maintenance and made his work experience uncomfortable. Take some personal responsibility.

Hope that helps!

Your friend,

Biggus Dickus

• Mo
      Jul 29, 2019

@Biggus Dickus well thank you very much for you assistance, hope when you read this on the media you realise the reply i received ...clients will be able to see how helpful McCarthy VW Westgate - Princess, Roodepoort, Gauteng is hey...instead of coming with solution you blame custome and my son wow but its ok its better you read about see you reply on the print media social media

•   Jul 29, 2019

Your inherent lack of taking any personal responsibility seems to be the cause of a lot of your problems. Unfortunately, you also seem to have an immune system to education that may be preventing you from assimilating this new and potentially life augmenting information. Please take a look at the handy chart below to help you in your quest to understand this exciting news:

1. Stop driving like a maniac
    2. Enact basic maintenance on your vehicle
    3. Stop embarrassing your son by harassing his employer and forcing him to look for another job
    4. Caterwauling on a third party independent Internet complaints forum does literally nothing to solve your issue.
    5. Your car manufacturer manages the warranty. Not the dealer.

By all means! Print my reply. This is my opinion on your situation and I see no reason why you can't take a modicum of personal responsibility. Grow up.

Hope that helps!