Vodavom - Integrat.co.zaIntegrat charges R50 for ONE SMS

Be aware Integrat ripps you off... they own brain teasers etc...

To whom it may concern,

I have received a phone bill where I was charged for Content services R50 incl tax. When I investigated where it comes from I realised it has to do with a company INTEGRAT.CO.ZA. They have charged me for ONE SMS R50 on my telephone bill, which is absolutely ridiculous. I have asked them to please supply me with proof of a contract that I have entered in and they have not been able to sent me any proof yet. I find it disgraceful that a company like Vodacom would even enter into an agreement with a company that charges you R50 for ONE SMS, so therefore I am making a formal complaint and hope that you will blacklist this company form your services as I find it disgraceful of how a company can rip you off like this. How many people must get charged for something they think it only cost them a fraction instead of a fortune!!!
Hopefully you will take this into consideration
Kind Regards