VodaHostVodaHost web hosting service sucks!

I ordered service, but I could not access my account because the password information provided was erroneous. I could only get information resent after signing in, which makes no sense whatsoever. I called for assistance the phones were busy and could not get through. I cancelled by email and about two weeks later I received an offer for assistance and was informed there would be no refund. A year later I get an email informing me that my account will be automatically billed to my credit card. I informed them the account had been cancelled and that I would sue for fraud if they billed me. I got the following response: [#MET-740591]: Re: VodaHost Invoice 61677

Date : Fri, Sep 14, 2007 01:33 AM

You are such an idiot you cannot tell the difference between an unpaid invoice and a paid invoice. We look forward to laughing at you in court.

Brad

• Vo
    Voice23 Feb 10, 2015

I agree. Not only is the service bad but the customer service is even worse. Several inquiries about some technical issues yielded no sufficient response. Like I was talking to a 2 year old. They would respond out of context and never answer me with regards to the question.

After several of these issues and connection problems, I cancelled and forwarded my domain to another host.

But they DO NOT gIVE REFUNDS. I paid for a year. Doesn't matter about terms of service. Apparently the customer is the only one bound by it.

The "idiot" comment by Brad is paramount to my experience. That is customer service? Wow.

• Av
    Average-Joe Aug 11, 2011

Well all I can say is you hit the nail on the head Luckily there bad support saved me money. I asked for a sales rep to call after 3 days and no call from them I posted on there forum "could a sales Rep please contact me"

This is what the reply said when I finally got it and I quote " We don't have time to answer the phones every time they ring it would take a staff of 500 people to answer every call that we get"

Anyway I'm glad there true colors came through before I bought from them and I was going to purchase one of there most expensive products imagine that. I definitely would not recommend them to anyone.

I do believe they are just a small 2 to 3 person operation trying to look like a huge company just my opinion, But that"s what I think.

• So
    sourav11 Jun 12, 2011

One of the most thrilling things I have done in my life besides traveling around the world is having my own website. On my website I love to share my traveling experiences through my stories, videos and photographs to my family, friends and those who like to travel too. This was all possible with the help of this hosting company. Before signing up with them, I had another host for my old website, which turned out to be a disaster. With that company I had constant trouble, my website was not functioning properly, my videos and photographs were not uploading at all. That was the last draw, I had enough. So, I asked the advice of my cousin who is a programmer of a reliable hosting provider which can provide my website with the needs I require. He told me about this provider being one of the best. I trusted his advice and signed up with this provider.
    The most convincible service of this site is their customer support and the cheapest plan for any type of web domain. I decided to start my website from the beginning again using their amazing web development software for which they had me provided me. They have prepared many video tutorials for the customers to easily adopt the way of developing a web site of their own. I was able to create my website exactly the way I wanted and I am able to upload as many videos and photographs. They also have many other features involving unlimited hosting plans, which I do not have to worry about if I have too much or if I will lose information on my website as it is all secured. I would like to recommend this excellent hosting site to everyone.

jasoninspain Jun 03, 2011

I agree 100%
    Vodahost offers fantastic value for money! Bluevoda makes building pages so easy.. I purchased the 3 year package and have not seen better value anywhere else that includes FREE web publishing software. I spent a couple of days using the free download of bluevoda before purchasing the hosting package. Bluevoda is so easy to use. Also the "Awstats" feature allows you to view what keywords have been used by people that have visited your website and how often. I wighly recommend this company. [email protected] (Spain)

• Br
    brosnan234 Jun 03, 2011

First of all I searched to find a cheap and reliable hosting service for my website so I had signed up with a so-called cheap host. In the beginning my website was doing well, then after a few weeks, my problems started when I couldn’t upload my videos claiming I had to pay more money for space. Till one day my website was no longer live and I tried to contact this hosting company but they were ghosts. All my hard work and money went down the shaft.
    I asked my friend to recommend me a good hosting provider and told me about these guys. He has been using their hosting services for his websites and that they are really good and reliable. Well let me tell you they are the best hosting service any one can find. I am continuously uploading new videos to my site without having any difficulties regarding how much space I can have and my viewers can see my site and download my videos quickly. I had never had a complaint so far.
    Since I have been with them, my online business had been growing with the help of their Search Engine Optimization service which they submitted my website to directories. This helped increased my traffic as visitors found my site through keyword search and I am able to have more and more customers. I love to view their forum and the video tutorials which have helped me learn how to improve my website and traffic.
    I am so satisfied with these guys; I became an affiliate member in promoting them on my website and I also earn extra cash this way too. Believe me, I would not recommend a product or service to anyone if I did not truly believe in them. Go with these guys and you will not regret it.

jasoninspain Jun 01, 2011

I also disagree! - Being able to adapt and edit your website content without using a web designer has allowed me to build several businesses in Spain very quickly and cost efectively and because I am in total control, and because I do not have to rely on a web designer and do everything "in house" I have been able to respond immediately to my competition, and do special offer etc.. I agree that some responses from Vodahost can drive you nuts & come across as rude however now that I very rarely need and support this is not an issue, without a doubt joining Bluevoda & using Vodahost has been the best decision for my business. I install SKY TV in SPAIN my main website www.mrskytv.com is now in the top positions relating to SKY TV in SPAIN, I also have another website www.no7agency.com that is my hobby and shows all the stuff, things and places that I want to achieve, I have added Google adsense to the pages and am now regularily receiving €200 (euro) a month from Google. If you get stuck with Vodahost support there are loads of video turtorials you can watch to see how things work. I think that it really helps if you number your questions to support aswel and try to keep it brief. I am really happy with the service and the simplicity without the need of expensive web designers. Big thumbs up to Vodahost! and round of applause to Bluevoda that has changed everything for me! Jason Harding MD Big Kahuna Trading Group SL (Spain) +34 [protected] [email protected] PS : If you need a sky card or sky box http://www.sky-cards-spain.com

Comments

maryah malik Jun 01, 2011

Strongly disagree with these bad reviews!!!
    The day I started using this hosting company for my websites it was like changing my dreams into reality. I always wanted to give a new look to my websites because I was bored of their outlook. The professionals that are available in market always demanded a lot of money for doing this task. But do to my finances I was unable to change my websites until this company. They offer an outstanding website builder that changed my websites outlook so simple and free of charge. What more can you ask for.
    Making your own website by using this web builder was so simple that even an inexperience person can build his own website by just following simple and easy steps. I just had to do some clicks and drag some objects that I wanted for my website. It is overwhelming that there are so many different style design templates that they offer. And when I faced any difficulties while making my websites, I didn’t have to worry about it. I just followed simple guidelines which are given on the website and solved my problems. This building software helped me achieve to recreate my websites to be proud of.
    I recommend this company to all those people who are facing different problems in making their websites and want to solve them immediately. Just try this hosting company and take advantage of their website builder as it is the perfect builder for everyone. I just love it!

SAITHIX Feb 04, 2011

i had Voda host for three weeks now and i still cant get my website up because the IP address i got from there Cpanel doesnt match with the FTP ACCOUNT! i told them about IT 2 times and i got told that i needed to re download web builder because i must have the old version well i downloaded the newest one they had 3 times and still no MATCH! i AM SOOOO PISSED OFF THEY TALK TO YOU LIKE YOUR AN IDIOT ! WHAT A FRIGIN WAIST OF $200 WTF BLUEVODA YOU NEED TO GET YOUR SH*T TOGETHER! I WANT MY MONEY BACK A*S F*CKERS

jasoninspain Jan 22, 2011

I must disagree with some of the comments on here, I have been using Vodahost & Bluevoda for three years and during that time I have always received a fast response when I raise a help ticket (2/3 a day initially) now I know your thinking this bloke works for them (I dont) my website www.bigkahunatradinggroup.com I have several websites and must have saved €5'000 in webdesign fees by building my own websites. If you are looking for a really easy way to get on the web then there webdesign software bluevoda is a great piece of kit, if you can use MS word you will be able to use BV easily. I found that sending a screen capture has been helpful when trying to sort out issues. I think the 3 year hosting package is great value. Submited by Jason in Spain

• Ks
    ksfs Jan 20, 2011

What a bloody joke! I spent SO much time attempting to do a transfer. I requested my EPP key. They said they sent it, I never received it. Another request, & another & another...& so on... all ignored! My account was due to be paid in a couple of days & I am guessing they were attempting to 'force' me to renew my account before letting me have my EPP key.

I got in touch with my new 'host to be' & asked for help. They contacted the registrar ENOM & got the transfer sorted!

Vodahost you should be ashamed of yourself. You're damn lucky because if I couldn't get help from my new host I was gonna take it further with ICANN. You are NOT allowed to refuse an EPP key unless you have a legit reason & then you MUST explain yourself.

I feel sorry for all those who have been caught the same way & not been aware that they have rights or know where to go to get help to have something like this sorted out. I have read SO many reviews of people complaining of similar things. How on earth are they getting away with it? Surely something can be done to stop them being so dodgy? Someone needs to make them pull their horns in or shut them down.

• Ho
    HODTEK Oct 23, 2009

***This is a post I made in their forums*** Notice how they edit to remove any competitor names***

---------------------------------------------------------
    good luck getting support.. the phone numbers quickly and effectively shut you out and direct you straight to these forums.. I have yet to speak with a live person.

I'm starting the "domain tranfer" service now.. If they don't then I can get a new (domain & reg.) thru ******* for only $65.xx a year... not hundreds and hundreds... lol

Too many times I've seen poor suckers that had jumped the gun and fall into these hosting blackholes. They don't let you contact them. They charge you quadruple or more. They lockdown your account where nothing can be done except pay or leave. LEAVE!.. its always cheaper to leave.

HODTEK.com <-- -thats me
    ---------------------------------------------------------

My client just made two payments by redit card... the lat payment ($200) was never posted to his account, which remains locked. Transfer will be refused I'm sure.

After hundreds of dollars later my client was never able to access or login to his account!

Vodahost sucks!

• K0
    k-000000 Sep 23, 2009

chekc this out- I have also expierenced probably the worst of all you guys with this company. This company sucks and I have created 4 web sites and never even got the money for creating teh hosting account for my customers. I buillt and created everything, domains, web sites, hosting, email accounts. i never saw a penny. i was supposed to get $70.00 per account i signed up. but what strange is that when hosting cost 100 for the year for my customer. and VH gives me $70.00 that only leaves them with 30. how can VH survive on 30 bucks per account. you see this is all way to fishy. i even looked there addres that you see advertised.. HAHHA

well i goole maped that address and there is a address there. I even looked at it in the 3d live video feed and not only did i do that. but i reseached the property manager and look at all the current offices being rented well none of them had the words voda host or blue voda or anyting enternet conectied. in that building a lot of attonery offices. boy would they like to sue. i also talked with the property management for that building and they have never heard of a blue voda or had any enternet comany before EVER!!!

so i reseached the phone number and it was traced to newarks and teh cell company is verison. plus the address of the company is in willington.

well i got an email from RYAN who is a major support person for VH and he said that ddress is just for the office but there support team is in TENN and there servers are in texas...

how intertesting is all this...There going down big time..one of the guys whom calls himself tom finley, he says he lives in HI..well i asked him what part and he never replied. I looked up his name and it's "thomas finley" guess what that name is in the delaware which is right where the phone number links to...hes works for the univeristy there and its the same university that the phone number traces too..

i want every one to trace there address and that support number and see what i mean...

contact if you need help.

• Pl
    Playa4thee1 Aug 28, 2009

The only thing you need to do to be certain of what BLUEVODA is all about and not just take the comments here as the only proof is this... Go to BBB (Better Business Bureau) and you will see that they have an F rating. an "F"!!! and they have well over 32 complaints there as well. So for the two who want to defend BlueVoda and call the complaints LIES or whatever, what about the BBB's Rating? Is that made up? Go back to your cave in Bluevoda suckers!! What a shame too because their software is very easy to use and very easy to set up. Nevertheless their customer serv. and cost is the worst! Go daddy is not only cheaper but they have real phone support at all times. I have gotten live help each time I called them and their hosting is much cheaper. 14.95 for 3 months I believe. So Blue Voda... YOU Customer services SUCK!!!

• Pl
    Playa4thee Aug 22, 2009

Wish I had read all these comments on BlueVoda before I joined them. I HAD TO JOIN them as their software ONLY works if you use their service. After spending almost 4 weeks building my Website using BV I was so upset. I joined and figured well at least let me try them. Worse mistake as the 24/ 365 is so full of Sh**. There is no PHONE SUPPORT. Emails are answered within 3 to 5 days if you lucky and they never help. I am trying to get a refund so let's see how that goes but from what I read here it looks hopeless. STAY away from Blue Voda or you will be here complaining too. As for the ones who want to Rant and Rave here, we know you either work for them, or work for them so GET LOST!!! Any place that DOES NOT allow it's customers to write about how they feel without their comments being DELETED is borderline Dictatorship and sucks!!!

• Sc
    Script_king Aug 21, 2009

Seriously..VodaHost hosting service is probably as bad as it gets. There response time is horrendous..My site was down for hours many times. I would get responses (hours later) asking for additional information to the problem.
    We'd go back in forth like such:
    "Me" My site is getting a 404 error?
    "Voda" Could you be more specific?
    "Me" My site is receiving a 404 error, [censored]bags?
    "Voda" Dear Sir, your not being specific enough?
    "Me" Well, when i type in my web address, this page comes up and it says "404"
    {2 days later} "Voda" Dear Sir, we are looking into your issue.
    I mean come on! These guys must get tons of emails every day. It was pretty comical though when i wanted to add a SSL Certificate. They emailed me back within a couple minutes with a link to the billing page so i may process the order. ### that. I told them i wasn't throwing any more money at them.
    If they were located a little closer to home. I swear, i would go in there offices and start laying people out.
    That's the problem with doing business with [censored]bags online. You can't just go there and take care of business the way it should be taken care of.
    Joke! Period.

• Vo
    Vodahater Jul 28, 2009

Hello,
    I am a vodahost customer and there service is bad, i mean just the customer service cause they don't have a big team to answer your questions. It takes 48 hours to get a reply from them and they say they provide 24X7 service. ### i sent them tickets to get help some were deleted or i don't know WT F happened to them. And if someone ever got my ticket they do the opposite for everything. I ask for a refund and there Terms say no refund. I say FU, But i don't wanna have a fight or a case with them. Every post or reply says one persons name which is the owner's.
    You try to post a complain in their forums' testimonials section and they say a moderator will approve and your post will be posted. So what now, you wait and their is no post. That's why in that section there's no single post that says i am disappointed with the vodahost. Every post says u rock and roll.
    Vodahost have all the features disabled in their c Panel, you cannot access SSH or if you ask to add something they say pay and we will add it. I mean something that is supposed be on the c Panel or needed on the server, why do i pay them to just click and add a script or enable features.
    Now i am looking for another hosting company that can give me support and provides more features.

• Ra
    radicastuff Jan 28, 2009

We purchased a domain and web hosting service in 2007. When the new invoice came due it stated for web hosting and domain. We paid this invoice in full September of 2008. We have the credit card statements to prove this. This company then took our money and within 30 days canceled our site and then sold our domain to another person. They said we could find out who bought it and buy it from them. I believe they have it and are using this as extortion. They say it is not their fault that the invoice gives the impression that the domain is paid by the wording. We have copies of all invoices. We never received a separate billing for the domain name. This is deceptive to anyone purchasing from them and intentional. They hold domain names hostage basically. To late I checked the BBB and found they have an 'F' rating. They don't give a damn about you as a customer.

After several back and forth e-mails they tell us they will give a another one (different than the one we had) for free. We paid for this service so how is it free? The one they can give us won't do any good because our advertisement is for the previous one. They say to bad.

Don't do business with these people...they are thieves. They will bill your credit card, take the money, cancel your site then tell you to bad so sad...no refunds sucker!

• Ei
    Eitan Yariv Sep 19, 2008

I agree with the writers point of view. I had lousy experiences with them after they have completely wiped out my account - saying I'm a spammer while providing no proof - You can read and comment about it on :

• Je
    Jennifer Graham Sep 14, 2008

Yes Voda Host sucks bad. Brad is rude. He is so obnoxious. My website was down all the time. I would email them that it was down and then they would finally email me back a day later and say...it looks fine to me. After I cancelled my account BRAD got extra obnoxious.

Losers, total rip offs.

J

• Re
    Remco Sep 07, 2008

I totally agree with all complaints. I had terrible experiences too with their so called support dept.
    I was not able to login for months and always got emails with strange solutions which didn't work. Result was no entrance to my email or websitebuilder.
    I also requested many times to stop my account(s) but finally they only send me the well known mail: we will bill you again! I didn't accept because I was not able to login and they send no solution others than unworkeble emails. The end of the story I had to pay and hopefully they will stop my accounts.
    Maybe it's an idea to make combine the complaints and former clients in order to make a fist or go to court.

• Da
    dare dagunduro Sep 01, 2008

please can you help me out, after i concluded my web design, i intended to send publish it online but it was asking for username and password which i don't know what to fill in the box. i don't know maybe my domain is my username or my website address, please help me out

• Mi
    michal Aug 26, 2008

They started suspending my domain, i ask them why, and agree i did something that was not allowed, i did some file sharing, As i read the sales letter i could just go cracy with traffic, unlimited ftp and more, so i had totally misunderstood the product

But, it is okay, i accept, of cource my fault, i delete the shared files and they restart my sites (i have 5 domains) and bobby just told me the system would suspend again if my domains trig the automatic suspend function again, great, i feel this is great service, great support and i was a happy vodahost user. . so.. Two days latter they suspend again, i ask if i could get a list of latest files so i could check my sites a remove and find out why my account trig the suspend function.

But they do not answer my tickets.

And the support ticket system was down. Only the sales letter site is active.

So i just wait, a few days, then i got this message:

Voda answer: 'your account has been terminated...its too much trouble.'

I have newer experienced so bad service.. I ask if i could get backup of databases, but no:

Voda answer: 'too late..all deleted'

Frustrating, i accept the fact that i did something that was not i okay, i was happy to get a suspend warning, so i could make a workaround, and fix this problem, but i do not accept or respect the sentence 'Its to much trouble'.

So voda: if you are a serious hosting, give costumers a fair chance. Give a termination warning, set the sites offline, charge some money to help find solutions when a costumer did something to trig the suspend function. Not just terminate...

How many trouble do you think i have now, after termination??

And worst, i can't call you.. You have a support phono number on the sales site, but caling this number is nothing worth at all.. The same nice girl who make the sales talk i the sales videos just tell about the vodasupport ticket site.

Calling the salles department, well what can i say, you have a great and proff. sales department, but the support department, maybe some of them are just lounging in a chair, i stead of working 'with' the costumers to make a win, win situation.

Now, i will keep readers of this up to date with the domain transfer time, maybe they can do this as fast as they terminate. I am curious to this fast transfer experience..

• Cl
    Clayton Jun 13, 2008

Hi Guys,

I have had one rough run in with Vodahost - My site had been wiped and i got the following explination:

On 13/05/07, VodaHost Help Desk wrote:
    > Dear Valued Customer,
    > Server Voda14 (75.126.169.138) experienced a mild freak electrical surge
    > which corrupted "fried" the mother board, and corrupted the hard drives,
    > this includes the primary and the back up drives. 10% of the 600 accounts
    > (including yours) on Voda14 have experienced complete primary and backup
    > data decay, Do to this fact, we have had to reset you account from scratch
    > to "Brand New" status. Please republish your web pages and recreate your
    > email accounts.
    > We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused.
    > Always at your service.
    > VodaHost
    > Your Website People!

When I said this sounded nonsene and to provide evidence of such a freak electrical storm being so isolated whilst backups were in process (also that they also need to watch their spelling/gramar) they replied with:

>What form of evidence would you like?
    >Do you want us to send you the parts by US mail? Would you like to pay us for them? We are sending them into the >manufacturer's for RMA's as they are still under warranty, but if you'd like to take them off our hands in order to have evidence >that is fine.
    >Laura Dunkin
    >Customer Care
    >www.VodaHost.com
    >Your Website People!

HOWEVER, to cut a long story short both myself and the company were just wound up and throwing our toys! They eventually understood how frustrated I was and that I wasn't out there to b**ch and moan about them, they credited me a years free service and have been friendly since. Their service may not be absolout top notch but for the price you pay its pretty damn good (and lucky that you even recieve service).

Keep going Vodahost! I'm backing you.

-Clayton

• Ry
    Ryan Hannigan Jun 03, 2008

The above Richard Brady's comments are false and without merit, if his company had a bad experience in 2005, why in the world did they come come back for more???? Please visit docbradysremedies.com and you will see that his website is fully functional and hosted on our servers. His problem was that he continually did not did not respond to a verification email asking him to validate the transfer...when he finally did...his transfer was successful and he received full benefits of our services exactly as we promised.

• Si
    sick of vodahost Apr 23, 2008

Voda host really does suck. I used them for 1 year and my site was down 3 times! Their excuses were very poor. Their customer service was horrible.!

• Ri
    Richard Brady Apr 08, 2008

I selected to pay for a full year in advance to host my new website for my company's new subsidiary. I was told by Bobby that it would take around 72 hours to transfer my domain to Vodahost. I contacted my old resistrar and got the domain unlocked and received the authorizatiion key. It has been over 30 days and my domain still has not been transferred. They canceled the transfer twice claiming that I did not respond to a verification email which is a lie. I check every email that comes into my business inbox. Now Bobby is telling me I have to get yet another authorization key to transfer the Domain. I emailed him back stating that I wanted to cancel my account and to send me a phone number and name of a manager or supervisor. I haven't heard anything back from him. My company had a similar run in with Vodahost in December of 2005. No money was lost but my company did write the CEO of the parent company complaining that one of their support personnel actually emailed a message to my company's management telling them to take their business elsewhere, so we did. Short memories and poor communications finds ourselves involved with this incompetent Vodahost company again. There is no phone support except for one number which is useless. For thos of you who has stated that Vodahost used your credit card without your authrization has a case for fraud that will result in someone going to jail on the federal level. If they refuse to cancel my account and refund my company's money I will join you in bringing this Vodahost into a federal court.
    AlternaCare Services, Inc.

• Do
    Doug Adolph Mar 04, 2008

Brad costello and vodahost web building site are frauds. I doubt if anyone has really been able to put up a site with them. Here is what Mr, Costello does:

--Steals domains--I paid for two domains, one called 'Spirit of the Big.com'- he sold it to an airline company. I didn't know that he registers your domain in his name and will not transfer it back. He will not unlock and authorize my other domain called 'Outdoor Watchdog.com'
    -He responds to all reference to his behaviour by posting lies and signing phony names. He fills up the reviews with his own lies.
    --Everything he says positive about bluevoda is non-sense. He and his company are scammers.

I invite anyone who has been burned by him to contact me at '[email protected]' to discuss what action we can take. It's time the guy was jailed--

• Se
    Seola Mar 02, 2008

Once I paid for the second year of my personal business site, I suffered downtimes of OVER 40%! Support ticket was closed because the site was up at the time they looked at it, sent another ticket when I lost sales, closed that ticket since the issue was “duplicate”, phone support told me to submit more support tickets which were getting closed and THEN, when I went to the SUPPORT forums to ask where to find info to talk to a REAL person since no one was helping me, my post was deleted, as were the other posts asking about problems with my particular server (which it asks of you). I was banned from the forums for “complaining” and told to open yet another ticket which is STILL unanswered! While I just went to my site again and it was down for over another hour. They have an unsatisfactory record with the BBB with some complaints they completely ignored! They advertise on AdWords with “is Voda a good or bad host, read reviews” but it goes to their own boards and they delete negative reviews!

BTW, conspiracy theorist above - there is a phone support line which tells you to submit a support ticket.

• St
    Steven Feb 26, 2008

C'mon, it looks like the complaint and the negative comments have been written by the same person.

Firstly, there is no phone support for Vopahost. So which phone lines were busy???
    Secondly,,Brad Costello would be suicidal to give such responses. He is not new from yesterday.
    I have been with Vodahost for couple of years and got excellent support. They have never been rude. The only thing I miss in Vodahosy is live chat or phone support but they do respond very promptly to support tickets. And their forum is excellent.

Sorry man, I have troubles believing in what you say in your complaint and comments.
    I have a strong feeling that this complaint is made up. Are you perhaps promoting another hosting provider?

• Sh
    Shannon Jan 09, 2008

I agree!! This was the worst experience I've ever had with ANY company. They send back immature and rude emails and have NO live support anywhere within the company. I can't even begin to tell my story. It is way too long and I hope someone has the time and patience to sue this company for every penny. They don't deserve to be up and running. Taking innocent people for their money. If you go online and call the support # they give you, IT'S A JOKE and I've called 30 times and each time, they tell me that the operators are busy and to send an email.. anyway, I'm exhausted thinking about it but wanted to join the bashing team. I'm actually going to find every blog site I can to destroy their name!!

• Da
    Dan Dec 07, 2007

They did very much the same to me, my account took several weeks to get activated at first. No problems with the password or user name. I was forwarded to a particularly rude site when I complained about their customer service, again one of many rude replies by this Brad guy.

I too was billed again even though I requested no more hosting after their rude support sending me to a page that implied that they would like to "break their(as in my) legs."

Worst support I have encountered, not because they don't know anything, but more because they are rude and arrogant, they also don't know anything which is perhaps their reasoning for being rude and arrogant.

The only kind support I have had was in one out of five tickets to Sarah. The rest were rude. My other support tickets were all managed by Brad, as far as I know, this support system and perhaps the entire service may be run by a one man team.

Their hosting is good if you wish to use it for basic html pages with images being the most advanced thing on the page. Sure, many businesses may have this basic setup, but they require fast internet connections and servers that are not overloaded with other customers processes running too. Basically a business requires fast hosting, while the user which shares a picture or two of their family doesn't. Vodahost is for families, keep it that way, I have not told you to avoid them, I have just given you my opinion.

Person above, if you need me to be another unsatisfied customer in your data reference or whatever you may need in an attempt to get your money back, just post a reply and i will get back to you.