Vodafone India — non resolution of issues and disgusting customer service!
I have been using hutch/vodafone for quite a few years, and it is at its worst state yet. I had reported network complaints and pathetic quality of services numerous times. Have registered at least 10 to 15 complaints and was promised a response to all of them. Not once have i received a response. On inquiring, many times the rude customer care officials and quite a few floor leads actually said, " you may not get a call if its a network complaint and there is nothing we can do about it." or "sorry! is there anything else?!!
Then why commit to a response.
It would be amusing to know i logged the complaint in June/July and have been following up for a response till date. It has become more of a hobby and research. I have recorded almost all conversations with HutchCare, have all their message communication and others stored, figuring out the best way to use it.
They take customers for granted and in fact treat them like dirt. I know a lot of ppl who face similar problems with hutch, and what irritates most is the total lack of response and ill treatment from customer service. Just false commitments. A bunch of ppl us sitting to listen to irate customers and forget about it once the call is cut.
I even had customer care execs screaming at me, and other s refusing to take down a complaint about the same!!??
People should be more aware of customer rights and deal with this legally. Organization of such a large nature are taking advantage of consumers and above all that, providing substandard service and ill treating them too!!
More Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews
- Vodafone India-bangalore - vodafone security refund
- Vodafone India - change of caller tune without permission!
- Vodafone India - gprs /emails/internet services
- Vodafone India - fraud by vodafone
- Vodafone India - caller tunes activated without request
- Vodafone India Limited - 9765121678 complain
- Vodafone India - Bad network connection
- Vodafone India - bad customer service and misbehaviour
- Vodafone India - vodafone - refund of postpaid account
- Vodafone India - cheating and misleading