Vodafone India-bangalorevodafone security refund

M

Hi have done a security deposit of Rs.3000 in vodafone postpaid connection to activate international roaming. At the time of deposit it was told to me that it will be refunded when i Am deactivating the roaming. My international roaming dint worked when I was out of India and they are not returning my security also after one month of deactivating the service also. Its more than a month that im visiting Vodafone store in Indiranagar Bangalore, and they are not refunding my security. Every time they have some Excuse. I am fed up of the Vodafone now. Please dont ever do any security deposite in vodafone for any type of service.

• vodafoneindia Jun 03, 2016

Hello Sir/Madam,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience faced by you. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your Vodafone number and current contact details at http://bit.ly/eN7gjc and we'd be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care

saleem.batcha Jun 03, 2016

Hi

This article is to highlight the manner in which Vodafone has been operating in India and threatening customers to the extent of extortion for taking money from the customers.

This is in reference to vodafone numbers which was taken in the name of me and my spouse.

I got a call from a person called “Rahul” on 12-Apr-11 at 9.40 AM claiming to be calling from the Legal Team of Vodafone and asked me to do the payment of these 2 numbers outstanding amount which was roughly Rs. 9000. I assured him that the payments would be done after the settlement of the deposits paid to Vodafone.

He maintained his stand and asked me to do the payment of the outstanding amount as per the stipulated time set by him for the day i.e by 3:00 PM. He threatened me to do the payment in full else he would send his team of people to my office or residence to collect the payment on the same day failing which he threatened me of dire consequences.

This was the first ever call I had received from somebody representing Vodafone for the outstanding payment and to my surprise he gave me the deadline do the entire payment same day. I said that I cannot do the payment same day and requested him to wait for few days and I shall do the payments in full after deducting the refundable deposits accordingly in the coming weeks. But he refused to accept it and kept calling me 3-4 times till 2:00 PM and went on to threaten me again to do the payment immediately within 1 hour.

This kind of extortionists and coercive nature of people working in Vodafone to get money out of customers is highly objectionable.

In that case, when I was using the services and there used to be lot of call drops due to poor network, I should have gone ahead and compalined against vodafone and canceled the connection as it owed to me every single paisa of mine wasted due to call drops. But my number was shared with my clients and I had to stick with it. Even after such pathetic services, all the payments were honoured regularly by me for 2yrs.

I maintained all along that I would do the payment after the settlement but this person started behaving very rude in a manner that cannot be described in a professional environment and it took me by shock completely. I did not expect this kind of behavior from a professional company like Vodafone and therefore, it seriously amounts to coercion and openly flouts all rules and regulations of India’s Telecom Regulator TRAI’s guidelines of payments and collections.

Though I did the payment after the settlement of the deposit amount, I would never go back to taking a connection from Vodafone ever. This may not affect your revenue in a big way but it is to be noted that I used to be a customer from which Vodafone got Rs 4000 every month for more than 2 yrs and yet this is how they treat their so called valuable customers. Hence, in its own way, it will affect your business in future.

This is a complete failure of the Customer Services of the highest level as claimed by Vodafone.

I would strongly recommend all those who take vodafone connection to do the payment in time or else they would also be harassed same way and they would be given no time to do the payment. There is no time given to Vodafone customers to do the payment and one has to do the payment on the same day of the first call received for payment.

I would have happily done the payment if these people had behaved and spoken politely and in a professional manner. However, I am saddened by this act of armtwisting the customers and threaten over the phone again and again to do the payment to Vodafone.

Hope you would take some action against these kind of practices to atleast protect the interest of its customers and maintain the dignity of Vodafone customers in India.

I was planning to take a Blackberry phone in April 2011 with a Vodafone connection in Mumbai considering a lot of people said the network of Vodafone is good in Mumbai. However, customer service is more than than just good network coverage.

I would be now opting out of Vodafone and prefer Airtel / Idea as my service provider.

I hope someone in TRAI will take note of this illegal menace spread by Vodafone in India. Till then consumers like us will continue to be harassed and threatened by Vodafone.

• Fa
    Farheen Sheikh Jan 25, 2016

dedicated balance from my account active thus tube world pack without any request and confirmation plzz give me my balance back. many tym this was happened plzz do some action against it.

• vodafoneindia Mar 12, 2013

Hello Anand Saran,

Trust we were able to help. Thanks for speaking with us.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR

• vodafoneindia Mar 09, 2013

Hello Anand Saran,

Thank you for your time on the call. We will get back to you with further update in 24 hours.

Vodafone Customer Care.

• Co
    Complainant981110 Mar 08, 2013

Hii, I am [name removed] owning the phone number [phone number removed]. On 8/3/2013 I subscribed for the 3 day 100 Mb internet package by dialing *444*14# from my mobile phone, It normally says request confirmed but that day it said that "The network is busy and the request is not confirmed, Please try again", So I tried again and the reply was the same, this happened 3-4 times and finally It said "Request confirmed, You are now subscribed to 100 MB internet service pack", When I checked my balance, Charges had been deducted for all the so thought 'failed requests'(around rupees 70). According to the customer care I had been subscribed 5 times to a service that could be subscribed only once in three days.

This event cost me 70 rupees and I expect to get a refund of the extra charges...
    So sorry for the inconvenience for you and thanking you for your time,
    [name removed]
    EMAIL: [email protected]

• vodafoneindia Jan 23, 2013

Hello Dhanya,

Kindly share your current and alternate contact numbers with us at http://bit.ly/UjKSeZ so that we can assist you further.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Dhanya V Jan 18, 2013

I too had a bad experience with vodafone. Bought a prepaid connection and it is not active even after a week, and vodafone says they have not received the documents. They should have a mechanism to make sure the retailers submit the documents they receive from the customer rather than asking the customer to submit the documents again. Why dont they terminate non reliable retailers. Its bad from Vodafone

• Dr
    dreamzmaster Aug 20, 2012

Worst website experience with Vodafone.in
    I also faced the similar issue while surfing their website.

Also, their acknowledgements for any of the email responses says:

Manage your Postpaid account online - from anywhere. Register for My Vodafone on https://myvodafone.vodafone.in. By logging on to My Vodafone you can do all below mentioned activities on your Vodafone account and many more.

View, Pay & analyze your bill/account statement
    Change your talk plan/billing address
    Request for a duplicate bill
    Activate and deactivate services
    Order a new SIM card and block your old one

So create your My Vodafone Account today! To know more about My Vodafone, visit https://myvodafone.vodafone.in.

But, in actual you cannot do most of these things while you log in to their website.

Vodafone India is really making false commitments with their customers. Vodafone India says "Happy to Help!!" but do they reay want to help their customers?? WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE.

chandu.p Aug 01, 2011

I am requesting every body don't use Vodafone?why...?I lossed somay impartent calls and my interviws calls and finaly my wife in hospital labour room operation critical condtion they are try to call me so many time but they won't get the signal, it's very bad siganl where ever u go in side the main bangalore u won't get the siganl Note:1.INSIDE CHINMAYA HOSPITAL INDRA NAGAR BANGALORE "VODFONE SIGNAL SHOWING ZERO" THIS IS PRACTICAL NOW ALSO ANY BODY GO FOR CHINMAYA HOSPITAL AND CHECK IT 2.C.V.Ramnar Bagmane teck park most of the people they won't get the vodafone siganl, every body vodfone sevice is vey bad don't go for vodfone connection, every changing they service vodfone to "AIRTEL"... never choose vodafone, it's bad service.

• Ha
    harshalwinners Jul 06, 2011

I have been a Vodafone customer for past 2 Years, for the summer I was out of station for around 8 weeks when I could not use the service for the number. When I returned and switched on my cell, my number([protected]) had changed to some new number([protected]) without any notifications or requests or anything whatsoever.
    This is breach of contract and privacy.
    When approached in a customer care office in Maharashtra they say its not even a Vodafone simcard, when I have been using this SIM card and Vodafone for past 2 years.
    This is violation of contract signed with me by Vodafone. I have lost all contact with all friends and someone else has started using my number. This is my business number and has henceforth caused me a lot of loss & harm!

pavan kumar chitaguppi Jun 26, 2011

as i have to shift for new offers, i am not satisfied with the existing offer which u have provided. i want 10paise plan from vod to vod, and others 30paise plan with 100msges free, which my friend is using without any daily rent. he paid 44rs for one year. i am ready to pay it if it is more also. so plz send an offer to my mobile no.[protected]. i am waiting for ur call or msg. i am using dis number from last 2yrs.

saleem.batcha May 05, 2011

Attn: Vodafone Users

You may noticed that Generally when we write to customer care they provide us a link to submit our complaint / Feedback:
    example:

The link that they provide belongs to the customer care feedback page on Vodafone website.

I do not understand why it gives me only limited 300 words option to file the complaint. Its not a feedback that I am giving about Vodafone. Rather its a complaint and it needs to be explained in detailed which obviously is not possible in 300 words. Moreover, it does not accept special characters like - / : as well.

Its ridiculous why you should restraint a feedback or a complaint to 300 words. Is this some kind of an Essay Writing competition to write within 300 words? It defies logic completely.

Awful!!!

Vodafone has no intentions to work towards customer satisfaction. It just wants to discourage people to write to them.

Pathetic services by Vodafone India.

saleem.batcha May 04, 2011

Attn: All Vodafone users

I have browsed through the entire website of Vodafone India – http://www.vodafone.in but the Code of Conduct/Manual of Practice for collection agencies is not present at all. This means Vodafone does not adhere to the best practices in the industry.

You must know that most of the telecom operatoirs in India have these details on the website. See example below (one of the Indian Telecom Major has the following info on their website:

Code of Conduct | Collection Process | Collection Agencies Contact Details

* Can’t make visit in Groups.
    * Can’t use harsh/abusive/threatening language with customer.
    * Can’t enter the house of the customer without his permission.
    * Can’t take any entertainment from the customer.
    * Visits should be in formal Attire.
    * Has to give company receipt on payment from the customer.
    * Has to take appointment as far as possible before visiting.
    * Has to carry his photo identity card along with authorization letter from service provider to the outsourced agency. Photo Identity must contain the number of the supervisory officer / helpline number of the service provider.
    * Has to bring disputes of the customer to the notice of the company.
    * Has to leave message if customer is not available.
    * Customer details not to be shared with others.
    * Refer customer with his complete name along with salutation e.g. Mr./Miss ABC
    * Has to call/visit customers between 9am to 8pm only.
    * Has to call customers only from the numbers published on the website.
    * When contacting customer convey complete details such as:
    * Name of the person being contacted
    * Name of the service provider
    * Name of the outsourcing agency
    * Contact numbers

This is the transparency and trust that Vodafone does not reflect in its operations. Hence, I prefer this Indian company which respects its fellow citizens and operates as per guidelines of TRAI and the best practices in the industry.

• Fr
    FreakedOut Dec 09, 2010

After shifting from Prepaid to Postpaid, you would think you would get better service. Nope. Not with Vodafone. First of all, my pre-paid balance was never credited to me. Called customer support and they charge you for it. So Lame!!! After several calls to them and being on hold for ages they finally credit my postpaid account. When i received my next months bill, they had debited from by pre-paid balance even though i had to pay for the first 2 months in advance when i switched to postpaid. What the HELL?

After that i canceled my subscription, asked for a full refund and switched services to docomo. Now Docomo might not have the greatest service, but atleast they are not stealing from me.

• Ze
    ZEH Aug 02, 2010

I'm writing to you in utter frustration, I had bought this tel. SIM 2 to 3 years ago for my use while I was in Bombay. I could receive calls on this SIM but could not make any calls out with this chip. In May I went to your Churchgate office & spoke to a Mr. Dilip Smith who told me that the Sim was fine and my phone was faulty!!! The very phone that works during my international travel faultlessly, I just have to change it for the country chip. I requested him to cancel my account so I do not receive bills for Rs. 54.00 per month. He said he could not do so and referred me to a Mr. Abishekh who said He would remove the caller ID charge and I will not have any bills to pay for this tel. # - I was satisfied with the solution and left.
    On June 25, 2010 I received another bill to pay, for Rs. 54.00 - I went back to Vodafone Churchgate office and asked Mr. Abhishekh why I received this new bill? He requested that I write a letter to de-activate the chip, which I did and handed it over to him on the spot on July 6, 2010. I was given a reference #[protected] & was told not to pay the bill.
    On August 1st 2010 I received another bill for this very # [protected]. How do I stop these bills coming to me - I even threw away the SIM since I did not need it.
    I would like to know if any body at your Churchgate Office knows what they are doing? This is not right making a customer pay for services they wish to discontinue.
    I also had a problem with another phone line I have with Vodafone #xoxoxox - where I had paid the bill for April 2010 and got messages that I had not paid my bills every time I tried to make a call and received a recording for it. I had to go with my bank passbook to show them that they had already cashed the cheque for April & May.
    What Caliber of people do you employ in your company. ???????????

A Very Dissatisfied Customer,
    Firuzeh A. Gilder For Jer A. Gilder

shivakumarck1 Jul 26, 2010

Even every one facing the lot of problem with vodafone centers, like not giving proper information, service is not good, poor signal, no customer intraction. They never do what they say.

• Br
    brioas Apr 21, 2010

Hi Team,

I have come across a very bad experience with Vodaphone.

I got your service activated almost 10days back.
    Today ie 21st April 2010 my Calls/ messages are barred WITHOUT MY INTIMATION.

I called up the callcenter and spoke with a supervisor (Balakrishna) and he did not give any information about it and was rude is providing inputs.

My question is
    • If there was any problem why wasn’t I informed about it?
    • Why the Vodaphone Callcenter supervisor does does not have the details of what went wrong?
    • Why am I told to submit the same address proof again? (are you guys not systematic is handling Customers confidential documents ?)
    • The Supervisor clearly mentioned that they tried contacting me but I did not answer (Which # ?) as far as i know i havent missed any calls.

The truth was the dealer did not provide the documents to Vodaphone,
    Vodaphone instead of calling me and asking to to re-submit the documents have barred my outgoing without my notice (i really dont understand ppl here and dont know how will i get help in this city).

• Vo
    Vodafonesucks Apr 08, 2010

I got a vodafone connection in Bangalore and within one day, I sincerely hate vodafone with the bottom of my heart. Here is my list:

1. There is no coverage outside the main area of the city. I live on outer ring road and there is no vodafone signal for several hours daily. The times it is there, it is very weak and calls drop after a minute. I have tried with 3 different handsets, and everyone in this area has this complaint, so it has nothing to do with my handset. Cannot even call customer care as the call drops. During the day, when I am in office, the cust care is busy. What a load of BS!

2. Since day 1, I keep getting this "alerts" asking me to "get cricket scores" or "how many children does Shilpa Shetty have" ... there is no way to disable it. Their website does not mention anything. Calling cust care does not help (see point 1 above). The frequency of these alerts is about 2 per minute. This can get quite annoying because it makes the phone unusable (if I'm about to press any button, and the alert comes, the operation gets cancelled), and kills the battery life

3. Today, I suddenly got a message that "cricket alerts have been activated as per your request". WTF?? I never sent any request for it. I always pressed cancel on these alerts.

4. Tried sending "START DND" to 1909 and it say "unable to send"

That about did it. What did I do then?
    I chucked the vodafone sim into the rubbish bin (After destroying it) and took an airtel.
    I'm NEVER EVER going to buy vodafone irrespective of the city or country I live in and I'm going to tell all my friends never to get Vodafone. I not only hate vodafone but also vodafone subscribers now. How the hell can these people continue to use such useless service? Don't they have any brains? doesn't the shopkeeper have any brains to suggest me not to get Vodafone?

I wish everyone who works for vodafone is put before a firing squad!

• Pr
    prathaps Mar 07, 2010

I had been a loyal corporate vodafone customer for for more than 3 years. Ended up with regret. You know why? I moved to chenai from hyderabad but as the number had already become very imp for me I kept it active. I kept paying thousands of rs for roaming. finaly i decided to change it to prepaid ..but i got a very awkward response from Vodafone. they say its not possible. but why not? I have a genuine reason. I have been fighting for this for almost 3 months now. I decided to go for disconnection and make every one aware of this. If you ever want to go for vodafone post paid, make sure you wont make it a very imp number for you. coz some day or the other u wil move to some other state and you will be forced to keep it as a post paid or disconnect your loving number.

Airtel allows their cusomers to switch between post paid and prepaid with in 24hrs. os never choose vodafone, or though u chose never make it a very imp number, one day you will regret very badly.

• Vi
    vivek4075 Mar 04, 2010

Hi i want to change my postpaid vodafone to prepaid connection and regarding that i spoke to vodafone care center. They have told that it will take at least one month time .I have communicated in JAN now it is march So what is the procedure to take an action for this.

Thanks in advance
    Vivek

• Re
    rewa.dev Aug 04, 2009

Out of my 10 years of association with vodafone, today was my worst and probably the last day with Vodafone.

I had gone to your Indiranagar branch 2 weeks back to resolve an issue with my bill. As it was not resolved, I went there today to check out the status of my complaint.

I was told by Pramila U (Store Incharge) to wait for 30 minutes. After waiting for 30 minutes, I told her to expedite the process. The lady was not ready to listen to me and started telling me that she can't give me priority treatment. My attempt to explain that I want her to expedite the process failed as she started shouting at me about my demand for priority treatment. The height of the insult was that she asked me to shutup and get out of the store in front of other customers. Thankfully few customers came to my rescue and suggested me to escalate this issue over the email. The lady was not ready to let any other vadoafone employee talk to me and didn't even provided me any escalation contact or complaint register. She kept on repeating that she is the manager there and no one else is authorized to talk to customers.

I do agree that we had a heated argument and hence I told her to let some other senior member talk to me but she was not ready to listen and kept on saying that no one else is authorized to talk to customers.

At last I backed out of the argument and waited for another 10 minutes. When no one came over to assist me, I tried talking to Harsha Aravind M. The guy however didn't even respond to my request and went into his cabin. This surely was the last blow to my self-respect and I came out of the branch.

I have been associated with Vodafone-Delhi for last 10 years and Vodafone-Bangalore from last 4 years. I have never come across such shocking behavior with Vodafone-Delhi. I am not able to understand if this was one of the case or vodafone executives have been given instructions to handle customers in this manner. The lady was least bothered about any escalation.

Gunjan Malhotra

• Ru
    Ruprela Jul 06, 2009

Guys,
    Don't ever buy the Vodafone connection in bangalore. You might get the service in office but as soon as you enter into your house there will be hardly any signal. You can't make a call neither receive it when you are insiede the hosue. The service is very pathetic. I am having this problem since 3 years of now, I have cahnged my house couple of times in different areas but the experience is same.

Go for "AirTel" or "IDEA", the best service in Bangalore...for sure.

• Sv
    S V R Jun 18, 2009

Vodafone sucks.. Its customer care that is pathetic.. Do not ever try understanding the problem and start behaving rudey and you will feel like not calling them your life long.. do not ever call their customer care.. Its my humble request.. Try to change your connection

shellz Jan 20, 2009

No vodafone signals
    My office is in masjid moth, uday park, new delhi, but there are no signal at all of vodafone, only airtel works here. all vodafone connection in my office are dead, this place is a commercial area even then the connection does not work, my no is [protected](postpaid), pls help or i should also discontinue...

• Ka
    Kailash Nov 04, 2008

Yesterday i rang up 111 ( customer care)... it was regarding re activation of my vodafone connection the guy instructed me to pay it through credit card for immediate reactivation & I paid through Visa Bill Pay, I asked him Particularly shall i pay it through Visa bill Pay ..he said surely U can sir with in 1hr max u phone will get re activated...! I waited for more than 3hrs & then i rang up again & demanded for reactivation but the kind of response i got was horrible...! i said like i am going to throw the sim card..he said surely sir u can...ur not the only customer to us we have million customers like you...! vodafone will not b under loss if u do so...& then i replied like boss ur not doing any favour to us we are doing a favour by Taking this freeking connection..! he repeated the same to me & he stressed like vodafone is doing a fovour to u by providing a connection...! As if we wont find any other connection this simply Indicates the Height of Foolishness...!
    If we the consumers are not opting in for Vodafone..then vodafone is Nowhere..!
    But their moto is Happy to help when u experience it ...puuuffff..its not ..just an Fake statement...
    it has been almost 1 day now still its not reactivated...! I dont find a freeking sloution for this..! by Chance any Vodafone people Came across this article Kindly Contact me.. My Full Name is Kailash P ...! Defenately I am Going to Consumer court For higher Investigation on this Case. Untill & unless I get a proper explanation for issue ..I am going to Publish to this Article alll over the Internet. By that the People will b aware of the exact case.

• Su
    Sunil Oct 31, 2008

I lost my mobile and complained to Vodafone. They acted very fast and send me a new sim. However I have been struggling to get the same activated for more than 2 days. Everytime you call the [protected], one gets an answer that the same will be activated in next two hours. It is really pathetic and one cannot get in touc with senior people since this is oiutsourced to junior agents

paramanayagam Oct 29, 2008

Dear Sir,

I want to like to change my old(3 years incoming) plan to post paid plan while please take this comment ot make chaange the plan.

Paramanayagam
    [protected]

• Ka
    kaushik Oct 10, 2008

please dear vodafone fellows start up a TOLL FREE CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER.it would be worthful for u as many customer can get in to ur services.now people think it is worthless to take up a vodafone number.

• Th
    thrinesh Sep 15, 2008

i want address

Dhanya Aug 26, 2008

Recently i received a message saying that my bonus card worth rupees... has been activated and it will come to effect within 24hours. I was out of station and the mobile was switched off for some days and this was the first message i received when i switched the mobile on after reaching Bangalore. I hadnt requested for such an activation. when i called the customer care people they are saying they r sorry for the inconvenience and they will try to sort it out soon. and that it was a simple marketing message and all. i dont understand what these people are doing. in short, i lost the money. the offers they give also are worthless when compared with other connections.

• Ha
    habeeb khan Aug 06, 2008

Hi.. im habeeb khan im looking for job like ..data entry...

Shikha Jun 20, 2008

I was a very happy Vodafone customer in Delhi but Vodafone Bangalore is a different story alltogether. The service is apalling (do they have any staff??). I have a prepaid connection (1 month old) and I have a plethora of complaints allready..

1. The customer care number 111 perpetually carries the message that all CSRs are busy. THat's still ok - problem is it doesn't even put the user in queue. The recorded voice message simply asks to call back. In the last month or so, I have never got through to customer service - I don't they even have a call center, probably a single voice recorded message!!! Ridiculous...(believe me, once number portability sets in, I'm moving to Airtel actually if things continue the way they are, even before that...)

2. Every day I get atleast 5-6 promotional calls (that too in Kannada, a language I don;t understand) - every day!!! I've saved the numbers and now just cut them when the call comes through. Needless to say minimum of two promotional messages

3. I did an online recharge through my ICICI Bank a/c (the bank does it for free) for an amount of Rs250. My balance went up by Rs100. Nowhere on the INternet does Vodaone mention that it fleeces customers off60% of the recharge done online!!!

I'm going to be very very careful about using this number...in all likelihood i'll change it although it's painful to send everyone an updated number, I don't want my money to fill Vodafone coffers. They don't deserve it!

• Ve
    Venkat May 22, 2008

I have been a happy customer of Vodafone in Bangalore. However, they do not support toll free calls (they actually charge Rs.2 per minute) while Airtel is FANTASTIC at this. As a result, I end up paying Airtel 3-4K per month for ISD calls as well as for using the true Toll Free facility.

IF YOU NEED TO MAKE INTERNATIONAL TOLL FREE CALLS, switch to Airtel and you will be happier.

Dharmendra May 15, 2008

Vodafone ... is the worst company or telecom provider in bangalore. Their networks really sucks, after so many complaints i have cancelled my connection my mobile number was [protected] - it was horrible and they can show u real hell, no proper customer care and its better to have a BSNL mobile than vodafone in bangalore. GUYS PLEASE DO NOT BUY VODAFONE in bangalore better buy some other telecom company ...
    VODAFONE - Network is bad.
    TATA INDICOM - Customer care executives are irresposible and rude.
    Please be careful when you do business with VODAFONE

• Gy
    Gyanendra Pal Saroha Apr 28, 2008

I purchased a pre-paid sim card from a local retailer at Bhimtal (Nainital), Uttarakhand on March 26, 2008 at a cost of Rs. 199 (SIM card no. [protected]). I submitted all the required documents (photo copy of my driving license and original official letter bearing my photograph for proof of residence as the house is provided by my organization). The SIM was activated same day so I purchased STD voucher and topup voucher of Rs. 200. Third day I got a SMS informing about lack of documents.

I tried to contact the customer care without success (Till date I am not able to contact any of their customer care no.). On enquiring from my retailer, I was told that the documents have been returned as the same were not signed by me. I signed the documents; but after two days my SIM was blocked. It is in this position since then.

It would have been a lot better for them and their customer, if Vodafone would spend a part of their advertisement campaign on improving their non-existent customer care and in-house procedures/infrastructure

I tried their customer care through e-mail, but it was also equally useless. They do respond but did not provide any help. Their last response was an advice to re-submit the documents, which I did nearly 10 days back.
    Now I am repenting my decision to buy a Vodafone connection. I just want my money back.

Parthasarathy.N Apr 23, 2008

I am a prepaid customer of vodafone.I have through internet banking went in for a Rs.102 top up.My SIM balance has not been updated with Rs102.I have tried contacting customer service with no proper answwer.I am from Bangalore.My money has got transacted from my bank account.Pls clarify.

• Si
    siva Mar 09, 2008

i am siva from pune.
    my sim is going to be expired on march 15th.
    i wsih to know is there any offer that gives 6 or 9 months validity

• Av
    A.V.G KIRAN KUMAR Feb 28, 2008

I am a prepaid customer of vodafone with one year validity sim but my sim is not regonising properly when i insert the sim it shows in sert sim option in my mobile so please send me the details what i have to be done where i have to concern and am staying in marahatahalli please refer a vodafone store near to this place and waiting for u r reply.

• Gk
    gkirankumar Feb 19, 2008

I am looking for a Hutch prepaid shoppe counter In koramangala 4th block.
    I already have a Hutch recharge sim card, i havent used it for more den 6 months. I am asking the Executive 2 give me a recharge from the past 2 months but for no reason dis guy s not giving me the recharge..
    I am a channel partner for Airtel. Cld u kindly look in the matter and get the recharge done at the earliest