Having problems with Vodafone India?

+91 982 009 8200 (Customer Service)
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East
Mumbai
India - 400059
Office
Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai - 400013 India

Registered Office
Suman Tower, Plot № 18, Sector № 11, Gandhinagar - 382011, India

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vodafone India.

Complaints & Reviews

Vodafone India-bangalore — vodafone security refund

Hi have done a security deposit of Rs.3000 in vodafone postpaid connection to activate international roaming...

Vodafone India — looting by activating services without consent

I am being looted repeatedly by Vodafone India by deducting the amount I charge for my Pre Paid Connection...

Vodafone Indiacheating and misleading

MISLEADING information and fooled into FAMILY PLAN -(DA AM Cheaters)

I am an ORANGE-HUTCH-now "CRAZY VODAFONE" customer.

had 4 connections with comfortable billing plans. One Mr.Wahid at the BANDRA (W) Mumbai outlet on Hill road "SOLD" me a new connection claiming it would benefit me-FAMILY PLAN -I was shocked at receiving a totally expensive Billing Plan where a Company cunningly makes its customers pay a higher rate for increasing your number of connections. The promise was only a difference of Rs.100/- without disturbing my old billing Plans.

Even when I put a written cancellations of new plan and wishing to revert back to my old plan which was ten days away from my Billing Cycle they made sure not to and have charged absurd charges. If they want more money they can put a begging bowl at each VODAFONE outlet that is not CHEATING.

• Dr
      DR. S. C. ARORA Jan 04, 2008

MY PHONE NUMBER [protected]

ON DATED o4.01.2008 I PURCHASED BONUS CARD OF VODAFONE OF RS 69 FROM LANKA, VARANASI BEARING SERIAL NO300523208828 .AFTER SCRACHING 14 DIGIT NO EMERGED AS [protected] WHICH I PASSED TO YOUR COMPANY THROUGH S M S TO NO 144 FOR WHICH I WAS INFORMED AS WRONG KEY NUMBER.
      FROM THE SAME SHOP I GOT THE TOP UP AMOUNT OF Rs 351.THROUGH TRANSACTION ID RMO/[protected]. ON THE SAME DAY (4.1.2008) MY PREPAID AMOUNT OF381.22 DECREASED TO 339.82 WITHOUT CALLING TO ANY ONE . THIS IS CONFIRMED THROUGH THE CALL LOG OF MY MOBILE SET.
      PLEASE LOOK IN THIS MATTER AND RECTIFY

• Pr
      prantosh Mar 12, 2008

Sir,
      i have a lifetime vodaphone connection in my mobile since few mounths and i am getting very very bad service from it.First of all they cheated very much.example.when i am going to call a regular number sometimes it tell me that number does not exist,and it cut my balance for the call of that number which it telling does not exist...very nice..Then when i call to the customar care they told me to call 24 hurs later.ok .When after 24 hurs later i call there, they give me some fake reason for their gulty..great...sometimes they take complain but dont give any response according to it...when i going tell it to them,they again make fake reson and do argument badly...no manners...is they forgot that we are the customar,we are paing...and we are cheated..if this thing is done one time then it can be forgivable...but this incident is done 5times..is it forgivable??

Joshua Apr 18, 2008

I was using a number-[protected]. This was originally a TAP connection (a connection given to company employees that comes along with certain benefits) given by the previous company I was working for. However this number has no STD pack. Hence I opted for an STD pack and paid the required additional amount to Vodafone to get the STD benefit. When I left the company, the TAP connection with all the benefits were removed, but I was assured by the Vodafone rep in the company and by Vodafone shop at Anzal plaza in new delhi, that the STD pack would remain. However, I was shocked to receive a huge bill at the end of the month and called Vodafone care immediately. They told me that the STD pack has been removed. I asked them why and how come I was not informed about it, but as usual, the customer service person has no answer or any solution and kept on repeating that the STD pack has been deactivated and hence the huge bill. I asked to speak to the supervisor, and after holding for 30 minutes I end up speaking to a supervisor who sounded like a recorded machine. I am really pissed and feel so cheated.

• Su
      suman nanda Apr 24, 2008

I wat to see my vodaphone bill, which is my postpaid connection.i want know about submit my bill.

• Va
      vaibhav Oct 27, 2008

voda sucks big time..they are used to cheating now..nothin has changed even after they changed the name, i m a voda customer for past 7 years n the treatment i recieve is horrendous, and i bet if u get the voda so called "happy to help" customer service executices in one call, they have cheated me and this would be the last month i am using a vodafone no.

• Sw
      swathi Nov 09, 2008

i want phone numbers on the name of nagi reddy in andhra pradesh.

Vodafone Indiacaller tunes activated without request

Vodafone activated caller tune in my Mobile, regardless of many calls to Helpline this was not deactivated , I was asked to send Premium charge SMS to cancel this service, I refused to do so As i have not requested for
    Below Vodafone Compliant number which never got addressed
    [protected]

• Ha
        Harikrishnan N Dec 06, 2007

I am using a number in Jaipur [protected], is a prepaid number. Can i get the recharge details on this number from Nov 1st in statement to the above given mail id.

• Si
        siva Dec 21, 2007

Some times the calls are chareged before incomming time also totaly calculated with outgoing in the time of after incomeing suddnly outgoings..

In vodafone at most of places there is no cell info. Area info display. Please solve all problem shortly. There is no gprs some places also. The signal also not properly reciving.

at Tirupattur,Vellore.Tamilnadu

• Ka
        karthiknr Dec 30, 2007

m facing network problem since 2 months... i have complained thrice.. no actions have been taken... n this coustomer care sucks.. they dont know anything about it... so can anyone PLEASE help me???

• Gi
        Gilbert Mar 11, 2008

I have been receiving missed calls from a number +[protected] continuously and the frequency has been annoying. tried to call back the number it seems to ring sometimes then says busy. sometimes blank somes shows connected but yet keeps ringing. tried calling your 111 hotline number but the menu doesn’t seem to have any option related to my problems. please reply

• Pa
        Parvesh Maheshwari Jun 06, 2008

I have a connection of Vodafone. My no is [protected]. Yesterday i sent a message for the activation of sms pack Rs. 9. Vodafone deduct the 9 rupees from my balance with in 30 min. but till now not activated the sms pack. For each message i am bearing 1 rupee. i complained to the vodafone. & they tell me the solution of this up to 10 june. How foolish they are...plz help me

• Ad
        adib khan Jul 05, 2008

hi
        my name is adib mustafa khan and i m possesing my phone no.[protected] my services were deactivated due to non payment of bill, i requested on customer care and asked them to activate my services after assurance of payment of bill within 24 hours, and my services activated and i made payment of rs 1200 on 4/07/08 evening but i shoked on 5/07/08 morning that my services again deactivated, i again contacted on customer care and i was assured that same will be activated within 2 hours but services not activated again i was told that will be activated within half an hour but nothing happaned again i was told it will take 8 hours i again called and told it will take 2 hours now i m feeling agrieved, i m advocate by profession and feeling agrieved and harrased.
        please reply and do the need full
        Thanx
        Adib Khan
        [protected]

• my name is mohd.khalid i m very angry sir/mam?
        I am using a vodafone number in delhi [protected], is a prepaid number.
        my Complaints is without my permission activated caller tune?
        i want my mony and i called to customer care but he was saying deactivated your caller tune and i will give your mony i am sent a sms CAN CT 144 but problem is my sms is not sent plz sir/mam help me

i am tired misbehaviour with me customer care exsicutive
        i am waiting for your reply
        take care sir or mam
        have a nice day

• Ti
        Tiansisi Apr 08, 2009

Tow months ago, i activated caller tunes.But now i want to cancel it.
        Could help me how to cancel it?i've paid 75Rs for it.

Vodafone India — non resolution of issues and disgusting customer service!

I have been using hutch/vodafone for quite a few years, and it is at its worst state yet. I had reported...

Vodafone Indiacaller tune activated even after registered for &do not disturb&

This is the biggest fraud which these mobile phone service providers are commiting. They activate the caller tune even if we accidentally pressed one button on the call. I was making a call and was typing an Email at the same time. and they activated the caller tune by saying "You have pressed on the * when you were typing the email." and they charged 15 Rs even after I decativated with in seconds it has activated. C'mon this is too much . This fraud needs to be stopped. we need to raise our voice against this.
      Why can't they ask for a confirmation by sending a message or something to the cell to make sur that we didn't pressed on * accidentally.

• Al
          alamgir wilson Mar 24, 2008

CALLER TUNE ENFORCED WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE. I CAN NOT FORCE VULGARITY ON MY CALLERS A. WILSON DELHI.

• Th
          THAHIR Oct 14, 2008

VERUTE ORU BARIA OM KARASANDYENIMAYUMBOL

• Ra
          rammurthy Apr 08, 2009

I, DrN.V.Ramamurthy, hold, Lifelong, No, [protected], at, Hyd, A.P., India, fromjune, 2008, and hold a balance of Rs 105, I need not RC, with Rs200, every 6 months, according to my aggrement, still my number has been deactivated on 25.3.09, It is unfair on part of your aggrement, Please re activate my number, If there is any fault on my side inform me, Otherwise i have to approach, TRAI, Or Media, No other net wok does like this, You have not given any prior warning to me.

• Sw
          swapnil karbele Sep 11, 2018

Hi I am an old Vodafone customer. Nowadays there are more issues about Vodafone network in my area. I stay in Dombivili. Also data connection speed is too low for 4g network. Kindly resolve the issue to earliest possible
          Swapnil m karbele

• Mu
          Muhammad Ashar Oct 22, 2018

Sir
          In my place they are so many people using Vodafone. So the internet speed is very slow and poor in connection. In my place 4g tower but this place not get 4g we get only 3g in very poor connection. So please find the remedies.My place is Kallikkadu cheeranikara p.o. vembayam. Please boost the range

Vodafone India — change of caller tune without permission!

The [censored]ing vodafone has done it again and this time they have tried to play with my image too. I had a...

Vodafone India — bad customer service and misbehaviour

I lost my mobile phone on 21st October 2007 and went to Vodafone Shop in Koramangala, Bangalore, India to get...