Having problems with Vodafone India?

+91 982 009 8200 (Customer Service)
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East
Mumbai
India - 400059
Office
Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai - 400013 India

Registered Office
Suman Tower, Plot № 18, Sector № 11, Gandhinagar - 382011, India

Complaints & Reviews

Bad network connection

I am facing network issue for 4 weeks since last recharge of plan 399 Rs. against mobile no. +91 [protected]
there is lot of work pending of mine. I have tested this network in many ways.
1) downloading speed is very very poor. It takes lots of time in downloading even a single tik-tok video or pdf file.
2) for video it takes hours to complete download.
3)unable to upload video such as watsapp video status or other social media service.
4)there is no clear voice call. sometimes call become dissconnect.Even while talking to customer care executive.
5)unable to do video call. If i want to do video conferencing vodafone is baddest.
6)gaming experience is wrost. I tried on PUBG, every time it says "server connection lost please check the data connection".
7)executives of vodafone doesnt help me. i had complaint them about half of dozen.

Having a lots of network problem. 4g speed is not even working in 2g speed

I m from assam, guwahati, live in beltola lakhimandir region. I complained few days back about my network problem to vodafone customer care bt they didnt respond. They told that I will be gud after few days. Bt months passed but nothing changed. And now I am forced to complain about it here. I just wanted to tell you vodaphone group that if the network goes the same, than you will definately start loosing all your customers.in my area my 4g speed vodaphone sim is working in not even 2g speed. It shows only 1kb/ sec. And sometimes it didnt even show the network speed. I am unable to surf internet now. After waiting for 2-3 mins, a website opens. I am not able to do my work because of these kind of network. So I request you vodafone pleasseeeee try to improve your netwoek or else you will start loosing your customer for 100% sure...
My pin-781028... Kindly take necessary action against it...

network related

Our Address is Block 6, Flat No. 5A, Raghav Residency, 493/B G T Road (S), Howrah -711102; We are experiencing acute network issue at our address; we have several vodafone connections (in hundreds), all disturbed. Please resolve at the earliest. We have been trying to connect your local office but of no use. In case the issue is not resolved, we may opt for mass portability: - Sanjay Agarwal [protected]

Vodafone

Hello good evening,
I am a regular consumer of vodafone and using the service since 2013 post paid. I am facing some issue from last 6 months regarding data and voice both after multiple calls or mail vodafone is not able to resolve the problem so i have decided to wright some feedback about the most trusted network ( which is not actually)
Here we go
Pathetic service low IQ recruiting staff not able to solve the problem even after multiple complains fed up with vodafone wanted to port it to other network
Will not advice to use vodafone network

frequent dropped calls / frequent call failure

Each call I make to Vodafone no's ends in dropped or call failed. The service of Vodafone just sucks. There seems to be no professional leader at the helm who can take care of these frequent call failures.
Fail to understand how a company can survive with such awful customer service. Don't want to port my no to another carrier fearing equally bad service.

network problem

Sir mene yha pr vodaphone ka network slow aata hai jiske karan yha k log vodaphone ka upyog shi trh se nhi kr...

network issue

My name is Aravind staying at Nagaroor, Attingal, Trivandrum district.My family have 4 Vodafone connection and the network quality is too bad.Whenever I make or recieve a call it gets dropped every time, same is the issue with my family members connection also.please take immediate action to resolve the problem as we are forced to get another connection

network issue

Dear sir/mam

I found network problam, last one year, in this area plz solve your network issue (singnal not available), a lot of vodafone customer base availble here most of villages of this area faces network issue mobile signal not available (mobile tower available but service is not good). (village - bahuas, distric-kapatanganj, uttar pradesh 274301), I attached, latitude and longitude, address of this place (26.8723147, 83.7378449). Plz increase your network stranth in this location.

With regards
Alok kumar singh
No. [protected]

non delivery of product

I had recharged on 21st Nov 2018 for Rs.458.00 Transaction ID ONR1811211947180131 for my Mobile net work plan which was offered for 84 days But this recharge was not updated and i was unable to use the network - resulting I had recharged for Rs.199 valid for 28 days vide ONR1811222103180119 on 22 Nov 2018 - the validity got over on 19th Dec 2018 I was under the impression this recharge will add to my previous recharge for Rs.458 - but it came to me as rude shock on 20th Dec 2018 that my validity of data mobile data expried and i was not allowed to use despite my vaiidity for the same vide Rs.458 should be 84 days but it was otherwise I am shocked when i cross checked with the vodofone store that my recharge of Rs.458 stands cancelled as I had done a recharge for Rs.199 I only request you to allow me to operate with my mobile data with the amount recharges on 21st Rs.458 which is valid for 84 days - as there was no sign of waring message that if other recharge will invalidate the previous recharge Kindly arrange to allow me to continue the net work

irresponsible behaviour

My name is Mamtesh Devi w/o Pardeep kumar from vpo agondh distt. karnal haryana. I have a number of Vodafone company.When I port my number from airtel to Vodafone it was with lifetime validity which was till the year 2035. But now it is showing the validity til 06-12-2018.We have two numbers of Vodafone one for me and other for Mr. Pardeep Kumar, both the numbers are now with same validity. Our numbers are [protected] & [protected]. This is total cheating from Vodafone company not only with us but also with all the other consumers of Vodafone. These are the our numbers, we are the owner of our numbers, available wallet balance and validity not the Vodafone.It depends on us when we use our number or when not to use it. Who is Vodafone to force with us. So I want to please regular my numbers as it was otherwise we and hundereds of people like us have to go in Consumer Forum to avail our rights and punish to Vodafone. Thanks

Vodafone India Dec 05, 2018

Hi Mamtesh!

Kindly help us with your contact number using the following link, we will connect with you to discuss. http://bit.ly/1Q0RlZ8

Vodafone India.

[Resolved] sim activation and first recharge not done by vodafone store

I was provided with new sim on 2nd November post conversion of my sim from postpaid to prepaid. The store keepers asked me to pay the current due amount plus 20rs more to continue using till new sim activates(24hrs).Apart from that 229 rs was taken for the first recharge. However this recharge was not done and I am unable to use my phone for past two days. There is no response from the Vodafone store I had been too. Vodafone store address - Infosys Mysore campus-570027.Number to be activated/recharged [protected].

RESOLVED

visited another Vodafone store

Vodafone India Nov 12, 2018

Hi Smitha!
    Please share your contact details so that we can look into this right away!

Vodafone India

regarding account activation status

I'm a chennai vodofone customer, currently i'm staying at US. I need a clarification about the roaming activation of my number. In order to keep the number in activation status, is it enough if I maintain balance in my number to keep it in active status. Or should I make a call or message from that number.

I have 2 numbers and my numbers are [protected] and [protected]

worst servicing and creating difficulty in porting out

If any award of worst service network of India is to be given they will win surely.. Used Vodafone / Hutch / Orange all my life (15+ yrs) but now I am experiencing the worst ever of this company.. They have lost track on how to run services.. Been a year since I have complaint that my office where we all use corporate connection has no signal.. We all have to stand out in sun to talk..but NO ONE BOTHERS. Requested for international calling they say lies that its been activated... but I am still unable to make any international call.. struggled for 3 months already yet NO ONE BOTHERS.. Requested for porting twice REJECTED.. Bunch of non serious guys are are operating the company .. I am looking at all options to get rid of this service providers at earliest, though may have to get TRAI involved into this mischief by Vodafone guys

mobile networks.

Hello,

I, along with my family (8 CONNECTIONS, ALL POSTPAID) have been Vodafone users from last 15 years and have been promptly paying bills. Of late, the network has gone to dogs, literally.

My home address is Svasti, No.47 6TH Main, 5th Block Jayanagar. BANGALORE 560041 (Near Rashtreeya Vidyalaya metro).

My shop address is Sri Nanjundeshwara & Co, No.139 Old Kasai road Kumbarpet Bangalore 560002 (near raja market)

I have followed up with the following people since 22.3.2018

1. Robin.R at 8.15 on 22.3.2018 - Promises call back with Tech team. Assures problem will be solved by 23.3.18.

2. Sagar Kumar pradhan at 11.50 on 23.3.18 - Says he will ensure tech team visits both the premises and resolve the problem by 26.3.18.

3. Arshit.A at 19.39, 23.3.18 - Says the problem is solved. But its false, as the problem still persists and I request him to solve, he says it will be done by 26.3.18.

4. 24.3.18
Sachin khatri 10.12. - again, another hollow promise. He says he has Escalate to tech team and they will solve it on priority.

5. Manoj Kumar 10.27 - he says, he will schedule a call with tech team. Will resolve the issue.

6. Robin.R at 7.10pm - By now, I have lost valuable business worth 2 lakhs and I have lost my mind. I shout at robin, who transfers to manjunath vasudev who assures that the problem will be solved with call back from tech team within 27th March 2018.

Kindly note that everything stated above is truth and all of your people have made hollow promises and none of them (except Manjunath) have any intention of doing anything positive.

My patience is running thin. I need to talk to someone from Tech Team and i need them to visit my house and my shop and I want them to experience hell that I am facing, so that I can get a solution. In case, I dont get a call from Tech Team, I will know that U guys dont give a rats butt to good paying prompt customers and I, along with my entire family shall shift to a rival network.

I suggest you improve the quality, prima facie and avoid me to take the extreme step. Kindly provide me the email address of the next level escalation.

Warm regards,
Dharnish.B.R.

marketing calls by vodafone

I am having airtel and registered in Do not disturb. Still I am getting many calls from vodafone that they are speaking on behalf of Vodafone. These are cleverly maketing agencies of vodafone, who keep on disturbing at every alternate day by calling from different numbers. I keep on blocking but its never ending thing as always some new number comes up. Its very irritating and disturbing

shall I have to initiate legal action?

no 4g and 3g signal strength and poor network

Respected Team,
Greetings

No 4G signal strength at MALABAR COUNTY 1 Dr. Ambedkar University Road, b/h Nirma University ahmedabad charrodi village 382481, Here I can't connect 4G /3G network to my mobile & I can't use my mobile data pack efficiently... very poor network service*, calls are disconnet, Please Solve this network problem as son as possible Now. Very poor service provided by vodafone here.. 4g andb3gservice is working like 2g and for your kind information I am using 6 postpaid connection, amd not happy because of Issue of the Network and call dropping. Based on my friends suggestion recently I ported into idea 4G they had given me better quality, there is network issue on all vodafone mobiles. Here no speed of Internet and also I can't call anywhere on any network. Very poor and pathetic service. simply I am wasting my money in this sim if u will not take any action regarding this matter I will change it. Please expedite this on high priority within 48 hours.

Vodafone contact number: [protected]

email id : chirag. [protected]@gmail.com

Airtel No : [protected]

Chirag

vodafone - refund of postpaid account

I had two post paid account of vodafone. One account I close January 2017 and I get main notification for...

want my refund money or data

I recharged on 16 th march on my no. Worth of 199rs. 2G internet pack which validity is 1month & data is 2gb, that used till 26th march, on that day my handset was dead so arranged brother's handset for uses . on 30th march i aware of that on my sim my value- added service was canceled & some 3G offer is activated has an data only 500 mb, so try to register a complaint on complaint helpline of VODAFONE they refused to register complaint saying that its an HANDSET'S offer but i want may refund that 2G offer.

excessive billing

Vodafone -Mumbai is charging for mobile data, even though I as a customer do not have mobile data connection activated on my mobile. Even after paying all the bills, they are charging in the bills as payment pending & adding up with the current month bills. I have lodged many complaints from past 3 months, but unfortunately no use. They just come back saying will adjust in ext bill, but once the bill is mailed, there is no adjustments made. Vodafone owes me Rs.200. I have paid it extra as they quoted it for payment. Now they are not reversing the same nor adjusting it with my current bills Complaint ref no-[protected]

Vodafone India Nov 04, 2015

Hi Reviewer91637,

Kindly help us with your contact number using the following link, we will connect with you to discuss. http://bit.ly/1Prznfl

Vodafone India

fraud and harassment

Hi I have been a Vodafone customer for 6years now. My vodafone no [protected]. Vodafone has resorted to fraud and cheat lately for making quick bucks!! I have been using vodafone no for 6yrs and never activated ISD as i never required the same!! Vodafone all of a sudden activated ISD calling on my number and even went ahead and charged 50 for calls and messages!!! I have not even used Vodafone to make any calls or sent any ISD messages!! When I complained to Mr Rajesh from Nodal dept, he said that amount is correctly charged and cannot be reversed!!Not sure why TRAI is not making service providers pay fine, if customers have to keep verifying for monthly bills!! I have found similar mistakes in past 4 months and Vodafone has not learnt any lesson!! Also, Vodafone shares customers no's to telemarketers, Vodafone gives access to all vodafone customer nos for money!! I get 4-5 calls a day and when i raise a complaint Vodafone goes ahead and closes the complaint, giving an excuse!! I need an apology and compensation from Vodafone for cheating and sharing my number with tele callers for money!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices