Vodacomonline contract deal and customer service a big “0”

I found a contract deal that I really like on the vodacom app, when I tried to apply for it the app refused to go to the next step. I called vodacom customer care the very next morning who couldn't help me saying I should send a email to [email protected] and they will contact me. I sent 4 emails and called customer care again and they say wait for vadmin to contact me as no one else can give me answers...really do I have to wait for someone to read my email "that's IF they read it" why can't someone just be able to speak to when I call and get this resolved.

• Updated by Baboo007, Oct 02, 2019

Now they say this complaint has been resolved and it hasn’t been resolved, it’s been a week and no one has even called me or even responded to my mail, I even called Vodacom online department today and they say the same thing they said to me for the last week everyday...”SOMEONE WILL CALL YOU, THERE IS A HEAVY BACK LOG AND THEIR SYSTEMS ARE DOWN THEY CANT GENERATE A TICKET for a reference”

I found a contract deal that I really like on the vodacom app, when I tried to apply for it the app refused to go to the next step. I called vodacom customer care the very next morning who couldn't help me saying I should send a email to [protected]@likeminds.co.za and they will contact me. I sent 4 emails and called customer care again and they say wait for vadmin to contact me as no one else can give me answers...really do I have to wait for someone to read my email "that's IF they read it" why can't someone just be able to speak to when I call and get this resolved.

Ba