Vodacom — fraudulent charges
Please be advised I have received several calls from 031 0030176, at 14;46 today 8 October 2019 I answered the call ringtone.
This is a scam as the call in unanswered and a subsequent SMS received advises one that additional charge of R2.00 will be billed to your account on all calls made from your cell phone.
Please investigate and cut the service to all VODACOM Clients from this number.
Please also ensure no call billing with occur on my mobile [protected].
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling