Vodacom — debit order
I am absolutely unhappy with the debit order which went off my account dated, 2 September 2019 and I also unhappy with the failed debit order dated 1 August 2029. When I was sold the new contract, I was never informed that I would be charged a contract upgrade fee.
You are welcome to listen to the call recording between myself and the agent when the contract was sold to and I would like a copy of the call recording sent to myself to.
I would like the different in cost reversed back to me, as well the the arrears flagged on the bureau to be corrected, I was not aware of the increased installment and had sufficient funds in my account to cover the R 279, I was expecting to be debited from my account on 1 August 2019.
I look forward to hearing from you.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling