Vodacomairtime fraud

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing today to complain of the poor service I received from your company on August 24, 2019. I bought an Airtime voucher(R29) but to my surprise when i wake up on the 15th i was left with only R4.34...I need answers.what happened to my Airtime?Are you stealing from your poor customers?shame on you Vodacom.

I am most annoyed that I wasted my last cent on you(thugs). I am now concerned about how my existing relation with you is being managed by your firm. Furthermore, your inability to resolve this matter will result in dire consequences.

I trust this is not the way That your Corrupt Company wishes to conduct business with valued customers—I have been with you since 2005 and this is not the first i'm encountering this treatment . I would welcome the opportunity to discuss matters further and to learn of how you propose to prevent a similar situation from recurring. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Di
Aug 25, 2019

Comments

• Ef
      Sep 06, 2019

I have experienced the same problem these days. The airtime gets finished without even using it. I have been with Vodacom since 2003 and it is not proper to treat a customer who has stayed loyal to the brand for so long. Please look into the problem and come up with a solution. If this is going to be repeated more than tolerable level I will be forced to discontinue my agreement with Vodacom.