Vodacom — payment not received
lets start of by stating that this was a late payment to Vodacom from my side..
i owed Vodacom R337.20 ...
on Saturday (07/05/2016 @ 19:07:36) i mad payment of R340 (R200 cash and R140 on my card)
i was told by the cashier it will be activated in 2 hours or so, but being Saturday evening i gave it till Sunday.
this is a list of events directly from my cell's history after trying to hold of Vodacom Acc: 0821946 and Vodacom Customer Care 082111
Vodacom Acc. - 0821946
date - time - duration
08/05/2016 - 16:31 - 3 mins 2 secs
09/05/2016 - 17:30 - 45 secs
- 17:31 - 01 min 34 secs
12/05/2016 - 11:11 - 10 secs
- 11:11 - 15 mins 47 secs
- 11:27 - 13 mins 08 secs
13/05/2016 - 15:54 - 53 secs
- 15:55 - 15 mins 45 secs
- 16:11 - 01 min 27 secs
- 16:13 - 01 hr 01 min 3 secs
14/05/2016 - 09:50 - 21 mins 2 secs
Total time spend on this number 134 mins 36 secs = 2 hrs 14 mins 36 secs
From the Vodacom Customer Care: 082111
12/05/2016 - 10:04 - 04 mins 50 secs
- 10:09 - 57 mins 23 secs
13/05/2016 - 17:15 - 16 secs
- 17:21 - 16 mins 59 secs
14/05/2016 - 10:12 - 10 mins 18 secs
Total time spend on this number 89 mins 46 secs = 1 hr 29 mins 46 secs
i spend in total 3 hrs 44 mins 22 secs on the phone begging for someone to open my line for me. at one stage i waited for an hour on the line only to be told that they are off line.
i was also told that after a week after i made payment they could not see my payment.
after talking to lady in subscriber collection i was also told that this would not have happened if i made my payment on time. that was just the cherry on top.
so after i spoke to Olva on Saturday morning and she directed me to the right channel, only then was my problem sorted.
I want to know,
1. why does it take them a week to see my payment on there system
2. why after paying do i still have to 8 days for my dongle to be connected
3. i want the manager of that dept subscriber collections to apologize to me for telling that i have pay on time otherwise all this was not necessary.
(will take a hiding if i should have waited for 2 days yes, but not 8 days)
4. i want to know how are they going to compensate me for this lost of data ( data lost from 07/05/2016 till 14/05/2016) i paid for that and time wasted on the phone trying to get my emails up and running.
i also would like to add that my wife lost a possible job opportunity to work abroad due to me not having the use of the internet from laptop.
i'll await a speedily reply
i hope that something will come from this
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience
- Vodacom - bad service
- Vodacom - elite mobile
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!!
- Vodacom - data usage
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling