VLCC Health Care / cheating against the name of family card

Janak Puri Branch, IN

Hi
The complaint is for Janak Puri Branch.
I have got my family card from this branch in the month of March and got my services in April and May and 14th May I left for Australia, Which the staff was well aware of.
I came back yesterday and got my appointment today, and the staff told me that my card has exceeded the limit of it's usage and i will have to pay them extra.
Keeping my records, I talleyed my card entries with a register they maintain.
They have made fake entries by themselves which I pointed out.After my discussion they agreed that it was by mistake and staff themselves have come the entries in the register.
That's what Ms.Rajni working their told me.
Which was hard to believe because if the staff is going till this extent to meet the targets, it's difficult for any customer to track such duplicate entries.
I got my services done today and for a simple blow dry, they charged me 450.
When I asked them to show me the price list, Ms.Rajni and other staff girls standing at the reception claimed that they made a mistake as none of them remember the price of blow dry and claim of working there for more last 10 years.
For my medium hair length I Was charged for long length price which I did not bother to argue as it was clear how they are generating the revenue for that branch.
I just left the salon disappointed.
I would not recommend this salon to anyone as they lead to poor level of customer satisfaction with cheating approach.they were littertly making the changes in register in front of me. THATS THEIR RECORDS OF SERVICE.NO INVOICE IS SENT AFTER SERVICE.AND THEY NEVER SHOW THE PRICE SHEET INFRONT OF YOU.
I was ignoring it all the time that they speak different price for same service I go to them and share 0ne stupid reason that the prices have been updated and we are yet to receive the revised sheet in print.Today I checked their system and they were caught straight away for lying. THE BEHAVIOUR OF ENTIRE STAFF IS AS IF THE CUSTOMER NEVER ASKS THEM FOR PRICE AND CREATE A DRAMA OF CHARGING HIGH BECAUSE OF SOME CHANGES DONE, THEY ARE HAPPY CHARGING EVEN RS.100 EXTRA FOR EVERY SERVICE.
THE MANAGEMENT NEVER SHARES THE PRICE CARD AND LATER THEY DONT SHARE THE INVOICE DOESNT MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU ASK THEM.
This salon is a NO NO recommendation who anyone who thinks they are spending their hard earned money at an authentic salon.

Pr