VL HealthThe company has taken money from me and still hasn't refunded it

R

I received the offer from VL Health and they wanted to sell the supplements. I needed to pay only for the shipping. I agreed and provided the details of my credit card, but the seller has taken two charges for the shipping. I noticed it and immediately emailed the seller, and asked to explain why they took two charges and requested refund. They rep said that they would return money, but 4 weeks passed and since nothing has happened.

• Ge
    Georgia Parthenios Mar 09, 2016

I signed up for what I thought was a "free" trial. They charged me 99 cents and then $4.95 and then $59.99. I called to ask why and they said I had agreed to a subscription and I was going to be charged $59.99 every month!! Bunk that. I told them hell no and give me credit for the $59.99. As soon as I said that they told me they couldn't issue me credit and hung up on me. I called back 3 times and they kept hanging up. I'm trying to figure out who or where to report them. They are thieves!

• Mi
    mischl Mar 10, 2016

Apparently this company uses the "charge the credit card and see if we get away with it" method of marketing and sales. They got my credit card number by offering a "free" jar of face cream and asking just for $4.95 shipping charge. a month later they made an unauthorized charge of $69.95 to my card without notifying me or asking permission. Luckily, the Bank of American Fraud Protection Unit called me and reversed the charge.

• Mk
    mkathyj08 Mar 28, 2016

My mother saw an offer on tv and called to order a "free" trial. She was initially charged 5 separate times totalling $13. Then she was charged twice at the beginning of the month for $49.99 and $69.99 because she didn't cancel her trial she was charged again 2 separate times at the end of the month! I called about a refund and they said they could cancel the subscription that she never even signed up for and give a 50% refund or return the product for a full refund. She has only received ONE product but has been charged for FOUR! I'm hoping we will receive the other products so I can return them as well.

• Je
    Jennifer Nagely Apr 04, 2016

Supposedly the charge was in the terms but I don't think it was made very clear and looking at the reviews I wasn't the only one who feels they were tricked or cheated. I am requesting a refund for the $69.95 and $49.95 that I was charged 14 days later. my name is Jennifer Nagely my address is 1310 Lakeshore Dr., Sabetha, KS 66534 I am seeking a refund for the 69.95 and $49.95. This took place sometime in the month of March.

Jennifer Nagely

• Je
    Jennifer Nagely Apr 04, 2016

• Zo
    zoie5g Apr 15, 2016

I echo these statements, I had no knowledge of their business practices till they took money from my account without my approval. That is theft.

• Nm
    nmglenview Apr 18, 2016

The same exact thing as described above happened to me earlier this year. I purchased one product and received a total of 6 charges 4 of which were unauthorized. I called them and threatened to dispute the charge with my credit card company and they offered and executed a 50% refund but they still ended up stealing about $60 from me.

• Dm
    d.mendibles May 19, 2016

This company is the biggest scam I've ever seen. Never did I read, or sign up a subscription with this company. What I read was that I would be offered a free trial, all I had to do was pay the shipping. Then, just like the others, this rip off company tries to charge me 4 shipping cost for two items. Then I also was charged 69.95 for the two trial jars. I never agreed to pay for the jars, full price after 14 days. When I called the company they indicated to me that those two tiny jars of cream were a 30 day supply. When I replied to them that I wanted nothing to do with their products, and requested a return to sender envelope, I was told they could not accommodate my request and as I was still speaking they hung up on me. "kudos to their professionalism and their trained rudeness" I was hung up on twice.

• As
    Ashley Chelone May 19, 2016

I have never been so disgusted in a company before. You charged me over $100, then what was quoted and when I can to cancel and see why this what charged, your only answer is "sorry we can't come to a resolution", and then hang-up. Your customer service did this twice to me. Hanging up on customers is the most dis-tasteful thing you can do. You don't treat people this way after they give you business. I will be spreading the word to everyone about your company.

• Al
    Alex Garabedian Jun 06, 2016

Purchased a free 30 day trail with them on Megadrox and testosadrone. Not only did not product have bad effects, I too took the deal of S&H trail purchase only. Then 22 days later after the purchase I was charged $55. I called them three times, finally I was able to get through to them and I was advised that it was a free 21 day trail with 30 day supply sent to me, and since it was after 21 days and I did not call to cancel the account before then I would be charged the full amount. I disputed for 20 minutes to no decision, but offered a 25% lifetime discount. I immediately closed the account to stop future charges. I am calling my bank to dispute the charges

CH997 Oct 27, 2020

This company with an address of P.O. Box 4800, Scottsdale AZ 82561 appears to operate under a number of different names.

I recently noticed a number of charges on my credit card from "COMPLEXION8887271334 [protected] TX". When I called the [protected] number, with probing the rep told me it is a membership company he could not tell me which products they sold. He said they were Super Savers Membership. The clearly had my contact information and my CC #. I requested removal of all charges. He said he could cancel my membership; which I never requested, but could not remove the charges. I then spoke with supervisor Audrey who agreed to remove "some" of the charges, but not all of them.

I pushed Audrey to tell me the primary business of the entity and she repeatedly gave irrelevant scripted responses, e.g., "You can have access to all of the on-line discounts..." However she could not name the products or the websites where the products were available.

Clearly a scam.