Vividstreamscam

Total rip off. Unfortunately I didn't Google them earlier because I fell into a similar trap as others. After several months of their delays and excuses, I never saw any actual work completed by them. I spoke with and emailed the owner, Robyn Alesich, many times. I just wanted the work completed as promised and they continued to fail to deliver. Finally, Robyn emailed me saying that they would send me a refund. I fooilishly gave them at leats 6 weeks to produce the refund. GUESS WHAT? NO REFUND... NO WEB SITE. Money & time wasted!!! BEWARE of this company. They are disingenuous and falsely represent themselves as a legitimate business.

• Vi
    Vividstream Sep 18, 2009

First off Vividstream has no Idea who this client could be, All refunds have been sent to clients that would have been waiting for a refund. Vividstream is a legitimate business and it would be nice to know who this potential client was so that we could deal with this issue.

Vividstream, Inc