ViV3LabsI've got my refund

Hi everyone

Just to let you know that I received an email today and they are going to refund my money...its the usual standard letter sent to all those who get their money back (see below). Just have to wait for about 5 days now to see if it actually lands back in my account!

Then starts the campaign...exposure, exposure exposure!

Good luck to everyone trying to get their money back. Persistence is the word. DON'T GIVE UP!!!

Copy of email from viv3labs:

RE:[#ZQX-311694]: For your urgent attention‏

From: viv3 Labs Customer Service ([protected]@viv3.com)
Sent: 03 August 2017 19:58:59
To: [protected]@hotmail.com

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for contacting our customer service at Viv3 Labs. As indicated in our previous communication to you, you have accepted the terms and conditions of the purchase, indicating that unless you cancel your account within the 15-day trial period you will be charged for the product, in addition to the shipping and handling charges.

However, as part of our customer care, we strive to provide excellent customer service and would therefore prefer to resolve this issue by granting you a refund for the amount of 118.63 USD.

We would like to confirm to you that we have reviewed your claim and issued the refund following your request. The amount of 118.63 USD was credited to your account today. Please note that it normally takes up to 5 working days for the refunded money to appear in your account. However, depending on the banking policies it could take up to 15 days in exceptional cases.

Best regards,

Viv3 Labs
Customer Service Toll-free UK [protected]
International Contact Number +44 [protected]

catherineL Oct 19, 2009

BEWARE of this online company. Like many of you, I subscribed to the 'free trial' and paid the shipping for Reversatrol. They have online ads in different forms and are using 'celebrity' endorsements which are not authorized. These celebs are trying to put a stop to this. I received the free trial and did not even have the 15 days to trial the product before I was charged. I then had two additional charges on my VISA 4 days apart. I did recieve the product BUT the online ad clearly stated the cost was $69 CDN. The charges on my VISA are $119 USD each. Not only that, the item descriptions on the bill were from two different companies, one in Singapore. Also the product descriptions were different. One said 'skin care', which is completely false. When I finally got the phone number to call from VISA, I was told by a women in England that I 'should have read the fine print'. I read the ad over several times and if there is fine print it is well buried. I am fighting for a refund on one of latest charge and have a cancellation confirmation number. ViV3 may be operating legally, but barely and with absolutely no concern for their customers. This is clearly a cash grab so WATCH YOUR CREDIT CARD CHARGES! Finally, Herbal Magic has a federally approved product which is almost the same, lists the formulation AND costs only $39 for a one month supply. Shame on ViV3 labs.

Cayt Oct 19, 2009

Ads for this product are appearing on different websites in different forms and are using celebrity "endorsements" which are not authorized. Yes, read the fine print. I thought I had. Whatever other fine print there was must have been under a rock. What I read CLEARLY stated that if I kept the first shipment I would be billed 69.00 CDN. So far I have had 3 charges on my VISA for 119.00 USD each. I read twice and saw nothing that said they would continue to ship. Also, the charges on my card are from two different companies, one in Singapore and are four days apart. One has no item description and one says 'skin care' which I did not order. Perhaps this company is operating legally, however they have no ethics nor consumer care. I was finally able to reach someone on phone in England, who, after defending this shady sales tactic, agreed to try and refund me for at least one of the charges. Has anyone noticed there is no formulation on the bottle? I have found an almost identical product right here in Canada that is legitimate, you can buy retail and is one third the price and fully guaranteed. BEWARE THIS COMPANY!!!

• Li
    Lindy J Kay Oct 07, 2009

I sent off for a free sample of diet pills I gave my credit card details to cover postage from the UK where the company is situated. A few weeks later I discovered I had been charged for them and sent some more which I didn't want and hadn't ordered. I sent them straight back with a letter stating that I wanted my money back . I emailed the. I got my girlfriend who lives in the UK to ring them. They then charged me again. I got onto my bany who got the money bacy for me But now I find they have done the same thing again. I am at mwitts end they are taking money that I use to buy essentials with. I get paid fortnightly, and now find my account empty and I have a nother week to go before I get paid again. What can be done about this company? Obviously they are ripping off a lot of people world wide. Please someone do something about this. Lindy Kay NSW Australia. 8/10/09

Sarah Martin Oct 03, 2009

The address on my 'FREE' sample is in West Lothian, Scotland but I am guessing this would simply be a warehouse and not open to the public. I am absolutely livid about these people. I spoke to a very condescending woman in a call centre, presumably in Singapore as that is where the money was debited from my account.

I am going to keep on trying to email them and will contact Watchdog also.

They must not be allowed to continue getting away with this bad practice !

• Lu
    Lucilleanne Sep 24, 2009

I was ripped off by this company in July this year. I paid by visa for the postage and packaging of a 'free' sample, so they had my bank details. It's the same story as everyone else. I've contacted their customer services by phone and was told that I couldn't get a refund, but after reading some of the posts on here(after the ### stole another £75 from my bank yesterday-even though I blocked them from using my card) I've decided to give it another shot. they've had over £100 from me for nothing. The goods are rubbish and don't do what they're supposed to do, and I only got the so called free sample. I've tried emailing them but it keeps coming back saying it's an automated service, and not to send emails to it. I've e-mailed the guy who goes by the name of Clay Douglass, telling him I want my money back because the goods are defective, and that he is breaching his own terms and conditions by false advertising, ie; fake testimonials on his website.
    I've been to the bank who can't stop the paymments because they say they weren't fraudulent, however, I went to the police and they say although it might not be fraud, it's definitely internet theft, and if I find out an address where they're trading from they will do an investigation. Can anyone give me an e-mail address or a mailing address please?

sadfool.me Sep 09, 2009

Just for the record, I got my money back from Viv3 labs after following the advice on this board from Chrissy and others. It wasn't too painful - just had to keep sending emails and rang up a few times. For anyone still feeling cheated, there is light at the end of the tunnel - you just have to keep going : )

Kimberleyo014 Aug 27, 2009

Thank you so much for the insight with this Company. Soon after I received my "free trials" I came upon this site with many complaints on this Company charging people's credit cards.

You may not want to hear this...BUT nothing is completely free...you need to do research, and read the fine print. I called this number: [protected] early in the morning and cancelled any further charges to my credit card. I did pay the low shipping fee, but nothing more...I called EARLY...you get a live person...RIGHT AWAY!!!

Anyway, for these pills, they are great...but you can buy the same products on EBay at a fraction of the cost.

marilynm Aug 27, 2009

Hi! I also have been scammed and I am wondering what has happened with you since posting this letter. Have you been refunded? I have tried calling this number with no luck.
    thanks so much

• Di
    Dianam Aug 25, 2009

I signed up for a "free" bottle of Acai Berry capsules at a nominal cost (that turned out to actually cost about $16 because of Canada Post handling charges). Nowhere on the website did it say I was signing up for a contract to receive these pills, nor that I had 15 days to cancel the contract. When I received the trial bottle, I read on the bottle that those with heart disease and high blood pressure could not use the product, so I never even tried it. I put it aside as "lesson learned". Then, I received my credit card statement in August and was shocked to see a charge of $131.73 - and no goods ever arrived relating to this charge. I immediately called my credit card company to tell them this was an unauthorized charge. They gave me the phone # to call to "cancel my subscription", which I immediately did. I was promised that the subscription would be cancelled and there would be no further charges; also, that someone would be in touch about a refund. They were in touch by e-mail only after I called again to complain (when another bottle arrived in the mail). During both telephone calls, I was promised a refund; by e-mail I was told I don't qualify for a refund and "case closed". I find this totally unacceptable and it is abominable business practice. I intend to let everyone know about this.

• Fr
    Frances Jones Aug 25, 2009

I recently agreed to a 15 day trial of weight loss products from viv3labs. It was clearly stated that this was an obligation free trial and that only the postage costs would be charged to my credit card. In actual fact it took 10 days for the products to arrive at my address and I had only received my products for approx 5 days when my bank rang me to query a deduction from my account from viv3labs for well over $100. Of course I had not agreed to this but when I called the customer service number I was informed that in the small print in the terms & conditions I had agreed to further charges if I had not contacted them to cancel prior to the end of the 15 day trial. My bank said they had called me because they had had other complaints from their customers about unexpected deductions from their credit cards. So I am certainly not alone in being duped.

When I explained to customer care that I had only recently received the product and was not aware that I needed to contact them so as not to be charged any further amount to my credit card, there attitude was 'tough' you should have read the terms & conditions. I asked to speak to someone else and they arranged for someone to email me. The email arrived and just restated that I had agreed to this charge in the terms and conditions and there is no budging from this line.

I have learned a very expensive lesson and feel compelled to spread the word so that people avoid this company like the plague.

As another recently ripped off person said...

DO NOT GO ANY WHERE NEAR THIS COMPANY.
    THIS IS INTERNET FRAUD... AND MUST BE STOPPED!

• Sc
    Scammed Scotland Aug 24, 2009

I have pursued viv3 labs and today they have advised me that I am having a refund of the $118.73 When the refund has reached my account I will put the details of how I did this on the Consumer Complaints website.

• Al
    Alan Millard Aug 20, 2009

I recently purchased the trial offer from viv3labs of the acia capsules which I received in quick time. Having tried it I found it made no difference to how I felt energy wise ect. Things like this do not work for everybody. I noticed in the small print of the add, that after fifteen days trial period I had to contact them by phone if I did not require anymore product. This I did and received a cancellation reference number to confirm my account was closed. I have had no problem contacting them, and have had no further money taken out of my account. After reading some of the comments, to be fair to the company, I feel you did not read the small print and cancell your account, which is set up when you apply for the free trial, a bit like buying from readers digest who send you stuff until you cancell.
    I hope this information was useful. By the way, I rang them from Australia with no trouble.

Regards

Alan Millard Australia

Christine Kerr Aug 20, 2009

I to have been caught up in this scam could not believe on checkoing my online bank statement last night that not one but two payments of £75.27 were taken from my account someone has got to do something to stop this happening

Christine from Newcastle upon Tyne

• Ep
    E. Page Aug 19, 2009

I too have been charged numerous times for this product. I ordered both the acai berry and the life cleanse and have yet to recieve the life cleanse product. I received a call from my credit company and they have red flagged my account as this company has tried numerous times to make charges on my account. It is only now that I am aware of how this happens. It is because we give our credit card numbers and are unaware of the tiny printing that states that they can share information to other companies who will send us product. I am fortunate that my credit company has stepped in and an investigation of fraud has begun.

• Ti
    Tinari8993 Aug 19, 2009

MY God!!! Ive just had a conversation with one customer service person who gave the 'spiel' about @terms and conditiona'!! Ive just read this and rang back and spoke to someone else and DEMANDED I have a refund after stating i was looking at this.. he simply said, thats fine someone will contact you in 72 hours by email about getting your money back - we will see!!

jacquieshomebiz Aug 17, 2009

Hello
    Contact your credit card company/bank, tell them the problem you are having, give them the name of the company that shows up on your credit card statement so that they can stop any other charges from being posted.

Hope this helps solve the problem. I may have to do the same thing.

The below info is for Viv3Labs, but if you believe the companies are associated in some way, this info may also be of some help.

The owners of those sites are Clay Douglass (

http://www.linkedin.com/in/claydouglass) and Mitch Platt

(http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mitch-platt/4/271/878) and their plan is

to scam as much possible and, then, go for another product and do the

same (SCAM).

It is easy to contact them through the information who appears on the

site registration of acaiberryexclusive:

GB
    +44.[protected]

Viv3 Labs <[email protected]>
    [email protected]

Good luck to us all. :>)

• Ei
    Eileen Kenny Aug 17, 2009

I clicked on a web advert for a 2 beauty product samples (PureLift Ultra and Resveratrol Extract) and had to give my credit card details for the postage, which is fine. This was charged to my Visa card on 15 and 16 July. I have now received a statement which shows that two other charges were made on 2 and 5 August, one charge for Focuscleanse £72.40 (which seems to be a company affiliated to Viv3) and a charge for Purelift of £35.83. I have not received the two latter products, I don't want them, I have phoned the company and told them as much and asked for my credit card to be refunded and to ensure that nothing is sent to me. I don't have much confidence that much notice was taken. Could you please give me some advice as to what I should do.
    Thank you.
    Eileen Kenny

Sarah_223 Aug 14, 2009

I live in Canada and purchased this product, and I found a phone number that worked for me. On my credit card statement, there was a telephone number to contact Viv3Labs, and because their original number has been disconnected, I tried it. The number worked. It is: [protected]. I used an international calling card to make the call (even though 416 is a Toronto area code... but I wasn't sure -- the man had an English accent, though). The man asked me my email address because I didn't have an account number, and I gave him a fake one at first to see if he was really looking up my account (because others have said that they have talked to representatives and they have said that they have cancelled, even when it did not cancel). When that email didn't come up, I gave him the real email address that I used to purchase the Acai Berry. I told him that on the website, the Terms and Conditions state that if I was unhappy, within 30 days, I could request a refund. I was charged a $6.00 fee before the 15 day trial, as well, as an $101 dollar fee for a new product and purchase. The man on the phone told me that he did not have the authority to refund my money, but he could cancel my subscription. He told me that regarding my refund, within 72 hours, I would receive an email from the authorized people regarding the refund, and he then gave me a cancellation ID. I have read on here that many times after the cancellation has taken place, cards still are getting charged. I then was sure to ask the man, "If I don't receive an email, who should I then contact?" He stuttered, and said, "Uhh, you could call this number back, but I assure you, you will get an email within 72 hours." I am relying on his assurance. I am recording the date of when I called, and I am refuting the charges on my credit card. I will not stop until I receive a refund completely.

Again, the number is [protected]. I called today, August 14th, at 5:30 a.m. (I woke up early beacuse this was bothering me so much, and because of the UK time difference -- if the call was located in the UK)

Sarah_223 Aug 14, 2009

I CALLED THIS NUMBER TO CONTACT A PERSON:

[protected]

• Ga
    GabrielT Aug 12, 2009

It's still happening.

My account has been charged and I have not recieved any product other than the useless (ineffective) product sample.

Gabriel.

carttart Aug 10, 2009

Apparently email is [email protected] - Ive just found that and Im about to do the same and e-mail them. Its sickening isnt it? I just discovered it had happened to me when I got back from my holidays yesterday - nice returning home present. Im not letting it drop though - already reported them on consumer direct website as a scam, went stright on and done that as I looked on this website last night and my heart just dropped!! I telephoned them this morning and was told i will get a refund as I havent even received any products but have managed to pay 165.90 for them!! Whats the betting I hear nothing!! Im not letting it go though, giving them a few days to see of I get any word on the refund then really going for it. When I rang the fraud line of my bank this morning they knew the company I was talking about before I even named them!! If I dont get my money back Im contacting watchdog and Gordon Brown - websites like these need to be closed down instantly!! I also have a friend who is a solicitor so she is helping me write letters and stuff, will keeep you all posted on how I get on. Please dont sit back and lose your money, keep bombarding them with letters and e-mails, tell your mates on Facebook, I found the ad on there so Im reporting them to Facebook also. Write to your local paper, lets expose them - they cannot win!!

Good luck everyone - fight for your rights!!

carttart Aug 09, 2009

Hello all - Ive just been caught out with this scam after returning from holiday today - havent even got the pills either even though Ive paid for them. Havent been able to try and contact because its Sunday but Lloyds my bank admit its a total scam - will get on the phone to them in the morning. Ive been on the consumer direct website and Ive reported them as a scam already mainly due to all you guys comments as hopes are fading that I will see my cash again - 165.90 Ive lost for nothing!! Im also contacting BBCs watchdog tomorrow if I dont get any joy. On the consumer direct website it does say that when you order health products on the internet you are entitled to a full postal address not a PO Box - we get a PO Box and you are entitled to written confirmation of what you have purchased after you purchase - my e-mail which I got after purchasing the free trial did not mention any subscription or anything. Let me know how you all get on - I will keep you posted

• Wo
    wobblychic Aug 09, 2009

Hi,

I've just found several withdrawals from my account and realise that it's for this same product that I thought I was only having to pay $1.95 postage. I can't believe it! I've lost several hundred dollars and can't find a contact number other than international. So stupid! Can anyone advise of the best email or other contact to try to get a refund?

Cheers...

kickinside Aug 07, 2009

My mum had the same email message after some badgering by me the refund took about a week but she did get it I can only say tom others don't give up keep harassing them until you get a refund

• Ss
    s sussex Aug 07, 2009

going back on my previ0us comment isnt it time the trading standards office looked into this company, s affairs has any body contacted them

• Ss
    s sussex Aug 07, 2009

i have been caught the same way just received another bottle this morning and had a shock to find a invoice for £82 pounds im off to the bank to get it stopped

• Wi
    Wiggythebrave Aug 06, 2009

That's good news, it gives some hope to the rest of us that it's worth keeping on at them.

We fell into there trap also, two products, so about £150 out of pocket. the strange thing is that two members of the call centre staff (hello Martha and Emily) have agreed that we should be entitled to a refund under the 30 day money back guarantee shown on their website. But when we email customer services, they refuse.

I'm getting a telephone consultation with our one of my unions solicitors this morning, so fingers crossed they might be able to help in some way.

• Aw
    AWD Aug 05, 2009

Does anyone have a proper address for for Viv3 Labs? I have cancelled my order over the phone but I'm still very worried they will take the money from my debit card.

• Ci
    circusfreak Aug 04, 2009

EXACT same thing happend to me, have filed for a refund, and canceled my visa.

If the above 'Ex billing employee' is correct with these two men being the scammers, then they might just have a visit in the near future.

• Su
    Susan Paterson Aug 03, 2009

I can't believe I have been so stupid as to be taken in by this company. Almost £150 down and nothing to show for it. Have cancelled my credit card, although they told me they can still try to get the moeny from new credit card account? I will be watching my account every day. My husband works for the Press & Journal newspaper in Aberdeen and they will do a story on this I am sure if we are willing to talk to them. Love them or hate them the Press usually get results. Did you have any luck with trading standards?

Susan

kickinside Aug 02, 2009

After my detailing what action I would take my mother has now been told she will be refunded (''as a gesture of goodwill') 'I will believe it when I see it For anyone else fighting this never take their refusal as binding they are hoping you will go away but if you keep badgering them and stating you will take it to trading standards etc it may make a difference

• Ci
    ciara conway Aug 01, 2009

I have had exactly the same experience. Totally and utterly annoyed...Last nite £74.00 was taken out of my account by viv3labs...it is a disgrace as was pointed out that this has not been stopped. Thanks to the great service from my bank they notified me of this and cancelled my cards this morning..I am totally and utterly outraged...i have little or no money to spare with 2 small kids...and now have to wait 10 days to get new card...

• Wo
    wolfspirits Jul 31, 2009

I also have been brought into this vicious scam.

I went and ordered the free sample like everyone else and received the samples just a week ago and they sent me two of the same bottle because they said that there was such a demand on the cleanse that they were out of stock.

I just looked at my statement and I also have been charged for the pills on the 26th of this month. Now to try and cancel is another story with them - can't be reached by phone. However called my credit card company to make sure that they do not charge me for another month and they have informed me that as long as I send and e-mail to them (costomer service) to cancel my order and if it shows up again, then the credit card company will go after them.

Boy they are sneaky about their terms. Nothing shows up when you are completing the form for the free samples.

Chrissy27 Jul 30, 2009

I really hope that the following information is useful in trying to get your money back, at least for anyone in the UK.

(1)BREACH OF CONTRACT

For those who cancelled their account within the 15 day 'free trial'...(check your receipt/invoice for exact shipping date)...and still got charged.

They have breached their own terms and conditions so it's worth writing to them and demanding your money back. If they don't respond pass it on to your bank or credit card company and get them to handle the dispute on yor behalf. (You'll need to show what efforts you've made to get a refund yourself, though)

(2)UNFAIR TERMS IN CONTRACTS

Anyone can use this. Either in conjunction with Breach of Contract or, where you didn't cancel in time, by itself...

"An unfair term in a contract covered by the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contract Regulations (UTCCRs) is not binding on you".

Test of fairness

A term is unfair if:

"Contrary to the requirement of good faith it causes a significant imbalance in the parties' rights and obligations under the contract, to the detriment of consumers".

'Good faith' means that traders must deal fairly and openly with you.

Although standard terms may be drafted to protect commercial needs, they must also take account of your interests and rights by going no further than is necessary to protect those legitimate commercial
    interests.

*************

Ayone who wants to get their money back could have a go. You should email them with your own info added.

Even if it doesn't work with viv3labs at least you can show this to yorr bank or cc company as proof of your efforts and then let them takeit over from there.

Good luck everybody. I'll let you know how I get on with my claim.

• Vi
    vivika Jul 30, 2009

but what about the products? do you still take the pills? now that i read all these comments about the company, should i trust the products that they deliver?????
    vivika

Chrissy27 Jul 29, 2009

First of all you MUST cancel your account, then they won't (or shouldn't) take any more money off you. You will need to quote your account number and order number which you should find in your welcome email (hope you've still got that!)

Also, you might like to read 'something must be done about this.'...long... but hopefully helpful. (It's on this website). Maybe you could use the 'unfair terms in contracts 'to fight them.

I know you are in Cananda so not sure what your consumer laws/rights are out there but you could try using the English law to start with.

Good luck and don't give up but do get your credit card cancelled asap too. (They'll do it as 'lost or stolen' and then issue you with a new card)

• Mr
    MRS X Jul 29, 2009

I ordered the free samples for trial, before I reciev the samples I was charged on my credit card a huge amount for the sample bottles. When I contacted the company I was told very rudely that my 14 days trial is over and I have to pay for the bottles. I told them that I haven't even recieved the samples and i didn't even have a chance to try to see if I want them. But they insisted that this is the policy and they don't deal with refunds, and they would not refer me to some one else that does deal with refunds. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE. THEY ARE RIP OFFS!!!

Joe Angry Jul 29, 2009

Hi Christine

Is [email protected] the email address that we can send our cancellations to, or was there a separate address for that?

Joe

• Li
    lisa liverpool Jul 25, 2009

same thing money out of account, i put in my details and loged off didnt submit, but 75.90 went out of my account. i had to cancelle my account and i got charged for going into my overdraft, how the hel are they getting away with this. So many complailts and nothing being done, what the hell do we have to do to stop these scams?
    companies like viv3labs need to be stoped, there are people out there that need some help and they are still allowed to rip them off!! there must be some one out there that knows how to stop them??
    The good ol usa taking the piss again!!!

Chrissy27 Jul 24, 2009

If you read my post 'Re something must be done about this' you might find that what I've written helpful. It's a long post but if you scroll down to the bottom, the information about Unfair Terms in Contracts may be useful to you. I have emailed viv3labs with this and I'm waiting for their reply. Lets hope they're ### themselves now because I'm sure that I may be right My credit card company have sent me a dispute claim form and if I don't get a refund from viv3labs I whave to send a copy of all my correspondence (and shipping receipt) to them to demonstrate the efforts I have made to get my money back. They will then take over the dispute and I feel quite confident that I will eventually be reimbursed.

I am so incensed at this scam that I am going to try and find out how we can get this Company investigated in the UK. Apparently this is already happening in the USA.

When I find out who to contact I will post it on this site and hope that everybody will join in to nail the ###!!!

Good luck
    Christine

PS: I've just realised that I cancelled my account with them 0n 13th day of the trial by email and then again by telephone to their customer services on 14th day...for which I got a name and a cancellation code. So they haven't a leg to stand on and if they refuse to pay me back, I think my credit card company will have to and then they will have to chase viv3labs themselves. Hope it works out one way or the other