viv3labno valid contact info given to cancel

After spending 2 days emailing Viv3Labs at THIER listed support email address ([protected]@viv3.com) and getting automated emails back saying it is not a monitored email account, and after finding their ONLY Canadian phone number is actually a FAX number, I finally found a site that allowed me to request cancellation of my account and it actually sent me a confirmation ticket number for my request... try this if you cannot get hold of this company to cancel!

• Kp
    k penny Jul 09, 2009

i suffer form dislexia and following what i thought to be a free trail imagine my surprise when additional money was taken from my bank for monthly supplies which i neither want or need in fact have not recieved them anyhow. Despite numerous calls and emails they are refusing to return my money i feel anyone should avoid unscrupulous racateers as these. I am in touch with lawyers etc

kirsty

• Gk
    gkelly Jul 24, 2009

i have been charged twice for 1 free trial of life cleanse. The website advertising this product claims you can have a 15 day free trial of the product I rang to cancel my order on Monday 19 July, on the 14th day of being in receipt of the product. I explained to them over the telephone I had been charged twice on the same day for the trail of a bottle of life cleanse I was told they could not do anything and that I would have to e-mail viv3lab, i was told that I had also been charged around 69.00 as my 15 day trial was from the day the product was shipped. This is not a 15 day trial of the product if you do not have it. They claim that the product takes 3 to 5 days to reach you, I received mine after 14 days thereby you are not able to have any 15 day free trial as they state, as your trail starts from the day they ship it by SECOND CLASS POST. The post mark on the envelope is Edinburgh, even though you pay on a website in dollars. I e-mailed viv3 and explained I had been charged twice for the trial product and that I had lost my job the week before and that I was overdrawn by 196.00 at my bank and could they under the circumstances refund me. I received an e-mail the following day informing me the trial started from the shipment day not from the day you receive the product and there was no mention about me having been charged twice for the trial product. Basically they have not refunded me anything at all. They are charging a ridiculous amount of money for this small bottle of life cleanse when a packet of linseed from a local health store costing at the most 2.50 would work just as well.

Chrissy27 Jul 24, 2009

Hi Gkelly

If you read my post 'Re something must be done about this' you might find that what I've written helpful. It's a long post but if you scroll down to the bottom, the information about Unfair Terms in Contracts may be useful to you. I have emailed viv3labs with this and I'm waiting for their reply. Lets hope they're ### themselves now because I'm sure that I may be right My credit card company have sent me a dispute claim form and if I don't get a refund from viv3labs I whave to send a copy of all my correspondence (and shipping receipt) to them to demonstrate the efforts I have made to get my money back. They will then take over the dispute and I feel quite confident that I will eventually be reimbursed.

I am so incensed at this scam that I am going to try and find out how we can get this Company investigated in the UK. Apparently this is already happening in the USA.

When I find out who to contact I will post it on this site and hope that everybody will join in to nail the ###!!!

Good luck
    Christine

PS: I've just realised that I cancelled my account with them 0n 13th day of the trial by email and then again by telephone to their customer services on 14th day...for which I got a name and a cancellation code. So they haven't a leg to stand on and if they refuse to pay me back, I think my credit card company will have to and then they will have to chase viv3labs themselves. Hope it works out one way or the other

• Lu
    luci18 Jul 26, 2009

I'm only a student and i read the terms and conditions very well but little did i know that not being able to get a refund on anything included charges that i was not aware of. The fact that they have no customer service numbers or numbers to deal with these complaints show what fraudsters they are. I am very angry at the service provided because it was not stated on my invoice that these charges would appear.

There must be a way of getting our money back and i have dedcided to take this matter to the police to find these criminals and i will fight at all costs to get them caught out and my money back.

• Cl
    Clairewitch Jul 28, 2009

I, like so many, have been ripped off by this company. There is no small print believe me and even if there is it doesn't allow them to take any amount of money off you. My Building Society Fraud Dept is looking into it BUT I have an address for them: Unit 5 Mill Road Industrial Estate Linlithgow, EH49 7Qy. Anyone live near there? I suggest we all go up there (or down, ofcourse!) and demand our money back. Anybody up for it? Or at least let's coordinate a postal protest.

• Ke
    kenzie Jul 30, 2009

i to thought i was just getting a free trial of akai berry but they have taken 75pound out my account without telling me or sending anymore tablets which dont work anyway if anyone has the phone number can they please post it as i cannot find it to cancel my so called order

• Fr
    Francoise DELLA PORTA Jul 30, 2009

j'ai moi aussi été victime de cette société, j'ai déposé plainte auprès de la gendarmerie et j'ai fais opposition à ma carte bancaire

• Lh
    L. Howell Aug 03, 2009

I ordered some Acai Berry Detox from Viv3lab on free trial, only had to pay p&p £3.99. Last week I recieved another bottle, and my account has been debited for £82.95. This is disgusting, how can they get away with it. When you ring, they just play music, and never answer the phone. I did not order anymore, I did not want anymore, but the money was taken anyway.

• La
    lassie Aug 06, 2009

DO NOT touch with a barge pole !! they do not prompt u to confirm your next order and go ahead and take money off your cards... I will fight to get my money back...

• Su
    sunflowers Aug 07, 2009

As previously stated I signed up for a free trial and have now been charged £82.95 for an additional bottle. This is shocking!!!

• Wo
    wobblychic Aug 09, 2009

Thank you for info on alternate web address, I've been having no luck with their support email either. How do you login though, as I haven't received logon details from them?

• Be
    BeverleyM Aug 10, 2009

i ordered acai berry free trail offer. Only after it arrived did i read all the complaints regarding viv3lab. I was 1 of the lucky few who were made aware of the small print in the "contract". After 3 days of trying 2 get though to viv3lab i eventually did. They did cancel my account(hopefully) & i was given a cancellation no b4 i was fleeced. Im told that wot viv3lab r doing is not illegal but it is very sneaky. Thanx 2 all the very unfortunate people who have lost money 2 this dodgy company who took the time 2 post comments on sites like this. There wont b a "nxt time" 4 me & i hope very soon that companies like this who con decent people out of their hard earned cash cease 2 exsist.

• La
    Latinka G. Aug 10, 2009

Like all here Saturday 08/08 i made the mistake to order "Free trial" from viv3 lab .After 10 min i deceided to check the net about them and i got shock, so i started sending cancelation mails which were returned to me because they didn`t offer costumer service through mail .So today i called them i cancelled my accounts there or at least i think i did it, i asked for cancellation number which i got and also for conformation through mail which i still waiting .I use for internet shopping Intrnet Visa Debit which i load it only when i want to make some purchaise so it`ll be empty from no on and is with separete account .Also I inform my bank so i`ll stop it and chance it .BUT HOW TO CONTACT THEM VIA MAIL IT`S IMPOSSIBLE.
    And i`ll not give up, they must be stop .So first i`ll call them every single day at least the telephone calls from Cyprus are cheap and if there is smth. that i can help to stop them count me in
    Regards Latinka

• Kk
    KKN Aug 12, 2009

Like many other people I have been scamed on the free trial of the acai berry detox tablets. I gave my bank details to authorise p&p payment. A short time later I recieved another batch of tablets that I did not order and my account was debited twice for 82.95 for items I have not authorised. They have also charged VAT and I wonder if they pay HM Customs the VAT back for all the unauthorised sales they have made.

Annifer Aug 13, 2009

I also ordered the 'free trial' for £3.95 p&p and was subsequently charged 348 euros for two months supply

The second month's charge was made TWO weeks after the first.

I never received an email stating when the goods were shipped (as per the order acknowledgement) and I have not received ANY of the items I've paid for.

I have been offered 118 USD as compensation, which is less than a quarter of the amount paid. I have asked for a full refund and as I paid by credit card, I will approach the bank for help if necessary.

Sarah_223 Aug 13, 2009

The toll free Canadian number is in French -- if you speak French, you may be able to decifer it. 888.325.8623

• A6
    A6fttallgal Aug 13, 2009

I responded to an ad for "fee samples" of acai berrie tablets. I submitted my visa to pay for shipping only but it wasn't until I got my visa bill that I realized I had been charged for my free samples. ( a total of $335.70). I refused the parcel at the post office and had them shipped back. I tried calling the phone number that was on the parcel (the girl at the counter was nice enough to let me write down all the pertinent information) but of course it wouldn't connect. When I spoke to the dispute department at Visa they provided me with an email address for the company. I have to wait for 15 days to see if they respond before visa will dispute the charges. I swear to God, I'll never do anything that stupid again! Has anyone else had any luck retrieving their refund?

Disgusted5 Aug 14, 2009

Viv3/viv3lab/Viv3 Labs... is a huge scam. The charge on my credit card was reversed by the credit card company after I provided them with copies of emails. For details, see my complaints on this website.

• En
    Ena Aug 15, 2009

I purchased the trail. Only half the product arrived just before the end of the trial period. I was charged twice equating to a total of $593.00 Australian Dollars.
    I spoke to an operator who explained the trial process, however as I did not get it immediately, I totally forgot all about it. This is obviously the way they make their money.

• Ho
    hockeymom1995 Aug 16, 2009

I live in London, Ontario and was referred to two seperate websites for Life Cleanse or Youth Cleanse, Acai Berry Extract...

The lady that referred is from London, Ontario and her name is Helen Miller. Apparently the products worked for her...which is great...but now I see many people are getting charges on their credit card which are unauthorized. I just received my free trial (husband did too)...I want to cancel within the 15 days and am going to call the number in UK tomorrow.

If anyone else from Ontario has complained to their bank or credit card company...please post something saying how you went about dealing with it. What did the charges say on your credit card bill? Any info. would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Disgusted5 Aug 17, 2009

I live in Toronto. My credit card company reversed the charge after I provided them with copies of emails to [email protected] showing that I had cancelled the free trial well before the 15 day period was up. This will stand unless Viv3 can prove that the charge is valid, which they can't since I have documentation. The charge was listed under VIV3 on my statement.

• Je
    Jennifer Harrison Aug 17, 2009

I too have been scammed by these crooks. The company is called VIV3LAB and they are in Linithgow in Scotland. Their telephone number is [protected].
    J.A. Harrison

• Po
    poppypie Aug 19, 2009

I ordered a free sample of Life Cleanse pills but just had to pay the £3.72 p&p, then they have taken a further £72.40 from my bank account 15 days later, i have no contact details for them and the second payment they took was to VitalityClean and not VIV3 as stated on the original £3.99
    I have recieved no further proiducts for the money, not that i even want them!!!

Help!

• Ob
    obeytheflower Aug 19, 2009

They did the same to me.
    I checked my credit card statement online and it had a phone number beside the name, call that number and you should be able to cancel any further charges.
    Unfortunately what you've aready recieved is non-refundable.

I orded the trial acai berry detox and they charged $134.01CND to my credit card for the pills I recieved. I called and they said I could not get my money back.

I got a hold of customer service using this number: [protected] couldn't hurt to try.
    They used my e-mail address to access my 'account' with them acn cancel it.
    I hope i've been some help.

Good luck!

• Ob
    obeytheflower Aug 19, 2009

P.S. The second charge they put on my account was also different from the S&h chage that was to VIV3. It was to NatureBerry. It is in fact VIV3 taking the money.

jamrat Aug 19, 2009

i agree just been made redundant last thing we needed was to be ripped off

jamrat Aug 19, 2009

i agree i have been ripped off for £220.78 not good

• Li
    Lindawh Aug 19, 2009

My advice, get trading standards and the police involved. Then bombard the company with emails demanding your money back, telling them they are being investigated. I did this and have had my money back, £280. All the stress paid off in the end.

Markh Aug 19, 2009

Signed up for there free trail, and now they are making unauthorized charges on my credit card. I have called and email trying to cancel this and get a refund but no answer so for. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

• Ds
    D.Shelley Aug 24, 2009

Scam
    have been scammed by viv3lab ltd. I saw the advertising on internet, and it was said we could try for free the product. I have been billed like they said. Then after 2 week £146.00 had been debited from my account. Then i FOUND their terms of services. they said they will send me stuff everymonth !!! I sent them an email to CANCEL it...
    BUT COULD NOT GET A REFUND AS THEY SAID I DID NOT CANCEL IN TIME...
    Beware...What a scam..
    I have left it in the hands of my bank, hopefully they can do something about it as VIV3LAB are crooks and thieves..
    There should be a warning about companies like this and they should be stopped...

• At
    at kins Aug 27, 2009

Viv3lab take money out of peoples accounts and do not send a product.
    Just to let everyone know that they have advised Company House that they have ceased to trade and applied to be dissolved.
    If they are allowed to proceed with this no one will ever get their money back. The management are running scared and the only thing they can do is cease trading then thay have got away with basically stealing other peoples money.
    Objections can be made to Company House via e-mail to stop them closing, this enables people to make claims against the company and get their money back.

• Mw
    mwen Sep 02, 2009

The advertised a certain vitamin for free and you only have to pay for postage the next month they charged my card for £75 without my permission

• Ju
    Judith C Sep 16, 2009

HOW I GOT MY MONEY BACK
    I live in Melbourne and I too fell for the scam. I ordered the free trail, paid for it, and when my products arrived, I wanted to search the website for more info on the ingredients for actually ingesting the supplements. As soon as I googled "viv3lab" I was confronted with complaint after complaint. Straight away I checked my Bank Balance, and there were two new pending thefts, totalling $292 australian Dollars. I immediately cancelled my credit card over the phone with my bank.
    The following day I went to the bank to fill about a dispute form, and told the bank in no way did I authorize or participate in such transactions. Within 14 days, the bank RECOVERED MY MONEY from Viv3Labs. I did not have to make calls or plead endlessly with the fraudulent company.
    I will make a police statement about the theft. I dont care that it happened online, it should still be reported.
    At the end of the day, dealing with my bank was the most fuss free way to get my money back. Dont bother with the compnay that stole your money. Your financial institution is there to protect your money and if they cant, then threaten to find a new bank. I'd say you will see your hard earned soon enough. And I threw the products in the bin.

• Hf
    H Fraser Sep 27, 2009

ordered free samples off this site and then took money out my account for over £70 twice. I phoned, and wrote to them twice to cancel and to refund me as soon as possible or I would go to the Trading standards and police. Had no replies! I need to stop them from taking any more money off me before they bankrupt me. I am a single mum and can't afford giving them money for nothing!

• Hf
    H Fraser Sep 27, 2009

I have just been on to my credit card who say I have to put all dealings with company into a letter and they will get my refunds!!!

So everyone, get onto your banks...NOW!!!

angela wood Sep 27, 2009

THIS COMPANY HAS TAKEN MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY CONSENT WHICH IM WORKING WITH MY BANK TO TRY AND STOP THIS HAPPING TO ANY ONE ELSE I TJHINK IT IS APPAULLING WHAT THIS COMPANY IS DOING TO PEOPLE.

• Ri
    RichardWT Sep 27, 2009

I have had the same experience with acaiburn - they are still taking money from my account - is there any way it is retrievable?

• Za
    zara_2k Nov 08, 2009

I too ordered these 'miracle' pills. I haven't lost any weight. When my bank statement came I noticed that I had been charged a further £75.05 on my debit card. Unfortunately I can't get the charges reversed. My bank said it was a legitimate claim from the company as I had given them the details. Had I used a credit card then I would have been covered. I can't find any contact details for these companies.

I had ordered YouthCleanse, PureAcai Elite and Resvmax. I also ordered UltraCleanse Plus and ThermothinPlus Acai.

I don't know what to do.

Is there anyway I can get my money back?

• Ka
    KarenW Dec 03, 2009

the dyslexia card? wow... still there is fine print in those policies.. read read read.. even if you need some help - ask someone ;)

disgruntL3d Mar 08, 2010

I'm in Australia and have had 2 payments of $130.00 AUD taken from my account with nothing received.
    I have contacted my bank to refund the payments, which they are graciously going to do. Once that money is refunded, i am going to cancel the card and order a new one.
    this should stop all debits to this card as it will no longer be active.

If they have sent anything, then i will gladly return to sender.

I'm not interested in this non-sense nor did I order it.

Hope my little info above helps you?