Having problems with VitalSlim?

P.O. Box 2700
Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with VitalSlim.

Complaints & Reviews

VitalSlimsupplements

Signed up for free trial, if shipping was pd. Never received anything. After being charged numerous times on my card. I filled a despite with my bank. In the meantime I received the supplement with I did NOT want, esp for what I was charged. As stated in my shipment untamprred items could be returned. Therefore knowing this was what I was charged for and already had filled the dispute, I returned the items. Bank denyed the despute. I called the company and the daily they could not reimburse me due to the despute I filled even though it was before receiving the product. Apparently said I was blacklisted and had to deal with my bank. Now M & T tell me I have to deal with the co even tho they did receive all info on the products being returned. Called the co and they tell me I have to deal with the bank..I lost over 180$ on this..very upset and getting a run around from everyone even tho products were returned!