Vitality CleanMoney taken from my account without permission

I've now had sent for a £3.00 bottle of Acacia Tablets but have now had £76 taken out off my Bank account. I am furious as I am a pensioner and cannot afford this loss. Is there any way I can get this back? I. Grant.

• Al
    alc3 Aug 20, 2009

I have just spoken to customer service. The companies associated with this are viv3, focuscleanse, natureberry. There are probably more. Their telephone number is 0203 139 9027 ring them and complain. Apparently I didn't read the terms and conditions properly. If they were on the web site I used they were certainly not obvious, as I would never have signed up for this type of money grabbing, crook scheme. Whether I get my money back is a different matter. Let's put them out of business!

• Vi
    viv3labs-Fraud-Victim Aug 20, 2009

VIV3 FOCUSCLEANSE NATUREBERRY

ResVmax SCAM VIV3 SCAM FOCUSCLEANSE SCAM NATUREBERRY SCAM

They are the biggest scam online offering free medicine examples, VIV3 offer you the “FREE SAMPLE MEDICINE” then collet your bank information for "shipping cost" and you get this nice e-mail:

Dear Customer,
    Thank you for your purchase of the following product(s):
    ResVmax
    It can take approximately one working week, for an order to be processed and delivered (for some areas and in exceptional cases it
    might take up to 10 working days). You will be notified separately about the shipment of your product.
    Your statement will reflect that you have been charged by Viv3Labs in the amount of 3.95 EUR, VAT included where applicable.
    We would like to remind you that shipping and handling costs are non-refundable as stated in the Terms and Conditions of this
    purchase.
    We strive to do our best to provide you with excellent customer service.

You can also contact us on the following phone numbers:
    Toll Free UK - 08082389891
    International number - (+44) 2031399027
    We would like to ask you to always provide your account number and order ID to our Customer Service representative so that we
    can identify you more quickly in our system.
    Enjoy the product!

But few days later FOCUSCLEANSE and NATUREBERRY start charging to your account for medicines you never order and
    never received.

ResVmax SCAM VIV3 SCAM FOCUSCLEANSE SCAM NATUREBERRY SCAM

VIV3 biggest scam online VIV3 biggest scam online VIV3 biggest scam online VIV3 biggest scam online
    http://viv3labs.helpserve.com/ SCAM

• Lo
    louise haythorne Aug 20, 2009

I too thought I would try the trial sample foe £3.95 then found I had a second package delivered and an invoice of £73.99. I arng the number and was told that I would get an email 4 - 5 days later to give instructions of there return. She also commented on the terms and conditions which I can honestley say I didn't see, and that I should have phoned to say I no longer the subscription.(I thought I was sampling a TRIAL).
    After receiving my bank statement I have been charged for something else of which I have'nt got and I don't want.
    This is THEFT

• St
    student2009 Aug 20, 2009

Oh my god.. How do we get intouch with these people I live in Australia and i cant get an email address... They have taken $280 dollars out of my account since the beginning of the month..

Please how can i stop this

MrsChaves Aug 21, 2009

I been a victim of the same company ViV3 Lab ltd. I had two pending charges out of my credit card of 132.oo .
    this is at all NOT GOOD. They said it was free trial and then they get you with this 15 day no contact with you and they automatically change it over to a monthly subscription . 132.oo Canadian for one bottle of that Acai berry. I should of NEVER EVER DID THIS.

• Ig
    I. Grant Aug 23, 2009

I bought a free trial of Acai Berry tablets but have since had about £76 taken from my account without my permission. As I am a pensioner I really cannot afford the loss. Is there anyway I can get my money back?

• Xe
    xela Aug 23, 2009

I have had mpnoy taken from my account from this firm. Exactly £74.72 for a free trial of acai berries. Has anyone else been able to recover their money from them?

[email protected]

• Wo
    Wolfette Aug 23, 2009

I also have had monet taken from account from these people. What a bloody scam. I had $143.59 just taken from my account.

Mrs Scott Aug 24, 2009

I too have been conned, I sent for the free trial, no where did it say I would be charged for more tablets, which I have to say are a con in themselves. The Acia berry is a diuretic and the Life cleanse is a laxative I should have known better. My one consolaion is I used my Barclaycard, and their Fraud Department contated me straight away, they have cancelled my card and will investigate this company. I wont let my vanity get the better of me again. I too am a pensioner.

• Sm
    smalltownmom Aug 24, 2009

$135.04 here...as a single mother I hardly can afford this...what do I do to get my money back from them?

• Al
    ali_86 Aug 24, 2009

ya same happened with me i have been charged £76 this is not a small theft we should do some thing about it police should stop this and try to refund our money if they can reach these criminals.

• Fe
    F Essa Aug 25, 2009

I had £73.00 taken out of my account without my permision and I'am not happy. Now reading these compliants I understand I will have more tablets sent to me and I will be charged, this is day ligh robbery. What would I have to do to stop this?

• Wi
    wilson6119 Aug 25, 2009

same thing has happened to me they have taken out 265.00 within 2 weeks how can i get in touch with them . does anyone have a good number to call them

• Ly
    Lyssa Liebelt Aug 25, 2009

I also, have been taken 'for a ride'. Signed up for a free trial costing $3.95. I have just had another $132.00 taken from my account. I am in Australia. Has anyone had any luck in finding out how we can get our money back?

• Mi
    mina9 Aug 30, 2009

i also have had money taken from account £155 i can't afford this ...what do i get my money back from that company?

• Da
    Dawne Aug 30, 2009

I have been ripped off for three months now as i was travelling and could not check my account. I have not been sent any products at all and been charged $362 each month. I am furious.
    Obviously a scam.

Chrissy G Sep 03, 2009

I have been scammed too. I ordered free trial not knowing that they were going to take out £72.40 from my account each month. I am furious. Haven't even received any product. Phoned them on 08082389891 when I noticed this coming out of my account, two months too late. They said they would send an email, kept saying you signed up and should have looked at Terms & Conditions. Something has to be done about this. I only wanted the free trial. Christine

• El
    eliesha Sep 06, 2009

great! i was a bit wary as i ordered my free trial on the 28th aug, yet to recieve anything still. after finding all these posts, i have now rang and had my credit card cancelled. im pretty sure no payments have come out...yet...but as i cant get hold of my bank being a weekend, does anyone know, now that i have cancelled my card, will they still be able to charge me????

• Ge
    Gee_lee_22 Sep 07, 2009

Never believe in this VITALITY CLEAN COMPANY!!! They got money too from my account for $137.28!!! Too expensive for a bottle!!! Hope somebody would report this so they could stop deceiving people!!! So frustrated that I can't get back my money, $137.28 is toooooo much!!! GRRRR

• Aw
    A Wilkinson Sep 09, 2009

In mid August, I ordered the "free trial" products which never arrived. I did not retain any order information and googled the company name, which I only knew from my credit card statement as the company no longer advertised where I originally found it. The only associated names that I found were this complaints board. Having been alerted to the scam, I rang my credit card company who advised that as I had freely given my credit card details, I had entered into a contract with the company. Despite my saying that I wanted to cancel my card and that any further debits would be unauthorised, they advised that they would have to honour any further requests for payment and I would be charged accordingly, even if I cancelled my card!! However, today, I rang Vitalityclean on 0203 139 9027, the number kindly supplied by someone further up this website. I spoke to someone called Joe, who answered without giving any company name. I explained that I wanted to cancel the "contract" having read details on this website. He could not do it quick enough, which suggests that if you do contact them, they don't want any hassle. He wouldn't email me with a confirmation but gave me a reference number. I don't know how you would go about getting your money back, but I would suggest that you contact the "company" as soon as you realise there is a problem and see if the issue can be resolved. I have two debits of £3.72 with nothing to show for it - if that is as bad as it gets, I can live with it!!!

• Bb
    B. Bond Sep 10, 2009

I too have been ripped off. Thank you for supplying a phone number to contact the company. Let's hope that is the end of it.
    Surely there is some way of getting this company prosecuted?

• Am
    amy09 Sep 21, 2009

hi i live in australia, and tried all of the telephone no. and surprise surprise disconected, i have had $700 taken from my account and furious, PLEASE HELP!!!

Mrs B Sep 21, 2009

I purchased a trial bottle and had over $ 400 charged to my visa. What a dishonest rip off.

• Bu
    bull_crap Sep 22, 2009

how about this one...I have been charged for this product on my credit card...first I didn't even know that this product existed. so I got my statement in the mail and I called them...all they said was, I am sorry I don't have any record of you having an account with us...So if I don't have an account, how can I get charged? she said to me I would call your bank, and fight these charges, so I did and I will let you know how it goes, but yes these types of "companies" need to stop! and we need to be the ones that STOP them from doing what they Are doing. THEY ARE CROOKS AND THEIVES...lot more things I would like to call them but it is not very lady like...
    Sincerely,
    a very angered and upset person with chares that have no explanation...

• M1
    m130man Sep 25, 2009

same problem here in Canada...finally got a number to call in toronto...416-900-1137 vit.clean...phone and scream, I will

• Vi
    Vicky Mubasher Sep 29, 2009

same happened to me i had paid for a free trial of ACAI Berry ...and cleancer...i got only the ACAI Berry detox...i did not even try it...now they had charged my account of $281.40 . and i am in Australia...i do not know how to stop them. it is so scam. no e-mail no web pages can any boday help me?

Vicky Mubasher
    e-mail [email protected]

thanks

• Jq
    JQ1 Oct 02, 2009

Hi Everyone. Well we've certainly been ripped off. I'm in Western Australia and the same thing has happened. I had a call this morning from my bank to enquire if the deductions were legit and I was shocked. As well as Vitality Clean, payments have been taken for an organisation called Well Appeal and another going by name CTT. total so far before we cancelled my card today over $700.00 Aust just like amy09 it would seem. Check your statements for these other names. The Lady from the Bank felt there could be a connection to Vitality Clean. The bank is investigating and we have to stop this. Hope this helps. Regards Johnathon. [email protected]

Jackie Maxwell Oct 06, 2009

I all I have being a victim of this scam as well all I did was to close my account so that these robbers cannot get into my account again, that may be an alternative for your all too as they is no way of cancelling the agreement. A set of crooks they are.

• Dr
    Drew who? Oct 13, 2009

People BEWARE! Your 15day TRIAL / 30day MONEY BACK Guarantee starts the moment you order from this unscrupulous company. After the Mrs brought the promotions to my attention I thought "why not?" without checking the company out first I placed some orders. Having read up, I got on the phone to them to cancel (UK residents 0203 139 9027...International residents 0044 203 139 9027) . Peculiar also that they never sent confirmation of my order via e-mail. As long a you cancel within the 15day period the most you can be charged is for P&P to cover the free sample/s.
    Good Luck

• Ha
    hall7274 Oct 21, 2009

ahhh! we have a new technique of giving people hope that these companies are respected and should be trusted by saying how the product works really well... hey TOM M. H i said i was going to find the next one and i think i just have... everyone click on TOM H M's profile and see how he repeats the same statement over and over and over these vile people get everywhere, so SharilynR and Shane2 have stopped saying how they are so sorry for the inconvenience ... blah, blah, blah and we now have Tom MH how long are you going to stay here...see you around

• Cu
    Curtain Oct 26, 2009

I live in Canada, thought I was just paying for a one time shipping for the Acai Berry & Cleanser. I have now had withdrawls of $132.86, $133.98, $126.25 from various companies taken out on my credit card, but it started with Vitalityclean, as my credit card company is telling me, I did not see anything about calling before 15 days to cancel, they are very deceiving and making a lot of money off people. I cannot believe a 60 capsule bottle of Acai Berry would cost $132.86. I have blocked my credit card and am in the process of trying to get the credit card company to give me back the other charges, I just can't afford this and I've received nothing further. I don't even know how to cancel anything with these companies and my credit card company (Presiden't Choice) is not very much help, they expect me to do all the calling and leg work to find these people and cancel with them, I think I will cancel my credit card with them also after all of this.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices