Vital Statistics Department Logo

Vital Statistics Department

Having problems with Vital Statistics Department?

5441 Commercial Blvd
Juneau, Alaska

Complaints & Reviews

Terrible experience

In May I contacted VitalChek to facilitate getting record of divorce. I was charged $20.00. I paid it. In September I called Vital Chek to see what happened to my request. They advised my to call Alaska Vital Records; I did and much to my surprise and dismay I was charged another fee... This time for $47.50. Its hard for me to believe that a company with the privilege of being connected to the US Government would conduct business in such a shabby way.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices