Vital Rez VThis is a BIG SCAM

F

I like so many others, placed an order based on what I had read about the product and it's endorsements from Oprah, Dr.Oz and 60 Minutes; that was on March 4 2009. On March 26th I received a box 4" X4 " from China, 23 days after I made the order from Vital Rez V for a free trial and only the cost of $5.95. I also was directed to use their FREE SHIPPING COMPANY CMG.
A few days after taking the pills I became very ill and so I returned them with a Cancel Order letter from me, to the only return address that I had, the one on the box, in Beijing China.
To date I have been billed three times, from three different companies plus three shipping charges of $11.24 that is close to $400.00 as of today. The three comapnies that have charged me are Vital rez V, Super Life Products and Pure G Health. I only received one bottle ( which was returned) I have not received anything else from this company, but a series of constant emails either thanking me for my order or telling me a new shipment is on the way. Forget about phoning them you end up with a huge long distance bill and empty promises about cancelling!!!
I contacted Visa on April 24th, after many attempts to deal with the situation. Visa seems to know this SCAM very well and I have sent them 32 pages of documentation to back up my complaint. What the outcome will be I can't say, but I think we all have to get together and perhaps put up a website of warning which at least will help all of the innocent people who are thinking or ordering this product from being SCAMMED as well.
If anyone has any idea of how we find the principals of this company or how we can get or money back, please let me and everyone else know...Thanks

• Da
    David Uebelhoer Jun 09, 2009

I have the same complaint as everyone else. Continual charges on my credit card and no way to cancel. Rather than just posting scams on the internet, the government needs to be informed to shut these criminals down. Go here: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/consumer.shtm:

Dave Uebelhoer

• Dh
    DH!!! Jun 22, 2009

Thank you for posting your commets. Thanks to you, I called my credit card company and explained the details. I did call the vital rez v company and cancelled my order. They said that they would e-mail me my cancelation # ( never happened). I cancelled my credit card and then the vital rez v company e-mailed me and said that they tried to send me my next shipment for $79.95 and the card was denied. They want me to contact them and to send back my free trial bottle which I had already opened. I'mnot answering them. I'll let all know how this all turns out.

DH

• Fr
    frankykel Jun 27, 2009

This same thing happened to me also..I accepted the Free Trial advertized on FaceBook..gave my credit card details for Shipping & Handling.(as i am from Australia). I received the trial bottle..then got charged $103..then two weeks later, another $112.oo. My bank needs proof that this is a dud company before the charges can be stopped from my credit card. As yet, the money is still being taken out & Master Card won't cease this direct debit system that Vital ResV has activated.

Please, can anyone help me get this proof? I don't know who to contact in Australia. My Email is "[protected]@yahoo.com.au"

Any help would be so much appreciatied.

• Ca
    casspb Jun 30, 2009

Happened to me too. had my credit card number changed and will persue back through mastercard. You should not have to prove anything about the company, only that you didn't authorise the transaction, then the onus is on Vital Sleeze to produce a signed authority

• Sl
    slanny Aug 16, 2009

i went through the same thing so many of you went through But its over . my ordeal started in april the bank just recovered $189.85 2 shiptments of vital rezv i keept emailing them the whole time, this month I RECIEVED A LETTER FROM MY BANK SAING THEY RECOVERED THE WHOLE AMOUNT. DON'T GIVE UP KEEK EMAILING THEM. GOOD LUCK SLANNY

• Sy
    sychak Sep 03, 2009

I feel like a complete fool because I have been scammed too. I ordered for the free trial for $5.65 but my credit card was debited for $94.68. I spoke with my bank and they are trying to investigate. I have sent twenty emails to the company (Rez-V) but nothing seems to be forthcoming. In the meantime, I have cancelled my Visa card.

• Ni
    Nicchung Sep 09, 2009

I'm from Singapore, and I was duped too. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one to have been conned...My nightmare started in July. On 18th August I requested for a refund for not having received the resveratrol, someone replied to let me know on the 19th of August that the refund will be processed and will take 6 to 8 business days. It has been more than that and I've yet to receive any refund of sorts, so I decided to call my credit card company to sort out getting a refund from this bogus company and at the same time freeze the current card to get a new card. To date, I've been charged shipping of 29.95usd, 79.95usd for a trial bottle I never received, and another 109.90usd for a bottle that is supposed to be on it's way. Such companies have to be stopped!!!

• Fr
    fred wada Sep 17, 2009

ME TOO! And do you know that you can get RESVERATROL at a fraction of what Vital Rez V & VIV 3 LABS is charging... at COSTCO!!!

BUY IT AT COSTCO. Right now they have a promo selling packs of it-3 for the price of 2.

Fred in Mexico.