Vital Prime Laboratoriesthis company is a scam and will steal from you

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM AND WILL STEAL FROM YOU. I ordered 100 grams Resveratrol powder for $75.00 on 7/7/2009. My credit card was deducted $75.00 by VitalPrime a few days later. It is now 9/24/2009 and I have not received my order, nor have I been refunded, nor have I been able to contact VitalPrime after multiple emails. This company blatantly stole from me, and will steal from you too. Watch out!!

• Ea
    eastwind1111 Dec 08, 2010

I ordered and received my resveratrol a couple of years ago, but since then something has gone wrong and friends that placed orders had trouble with them and they do not respond to my calls or emails.