VITAL-HEALTHSTARCHARGES ON DEBIT CARD

I FELL IN TO THE TRAP!!! I WENT FOR THE TRIAL AT 5.95 FOR SHIPPING... THEY SENT EMAILS ABOUT THE ORDER AND WHEN I GET IT. IT IS POORLY SHIPPED FOR CHINA. ABOUT 12 DAYS LATER THEY HAD DEBITED 79.95 DOLLARS OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT ACCOUNT AUTH. I'M CURRENTLY SEEKING HELP FROM MY ATTORNEY. I WILL GO TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU ABOUT THIS. I CALL THEY DON'T ANSWER, JUST LEAVE A MESSAGE.

• As
    Asima Apr 28, 2009

AcaiElite
    i bought on line they charge me for trail never receiver
    call them email them to cancel they said they don't have any record in the system
    but the charge me for the product which i never receive
    now what i should do now the no i call they do not pick up
    the no before i call get from web but now i don't have that any why it just a fraud

• Fu
    furious Apr 28, 2009

i was just charged today for the 79.95. i'd suggest you go to your bank and file a fraud claim to credit your account back the money.

• Di
    Disgusted elite Apr 28, 2009

Thanks for the info, keep in touch, we need to hold these people accountable.

• Ga
    Garry Keyes Apr 28, 2009

I sent away for these pills for Trial didnt like them .so i didnt order, , , But had $112.52 Australian Dollars taken out of my bank from a company called VITAL-HEALTHSTORE i tried to get in touch with them from the email address they sent me but every time i sent an email it did not go, , , so now my bank tells me that i can not stop this company from taking my money as i need to get intouch with them to stop it, , but how can you get intouch with some Company that is not out there but likes very much to take advantage of people i belive that the company may be in China but i could be wrong ...but please there must be a way to stop this company as how can it just keep going and doing this to people
    Many Thanks
    Garry

• Ga
    Garry Keyes Apr 28, 2009

This Company is no more then a theif and should be held accountable for all the money it has taken from trusting people, So please tell every one of your friends about the $5.95 trial for Acai Elite also known as VITAL-HEALTHSTAR please every one pull together and we can save others from our learning

• Su
    Susan Apr 29, 2009

I fell for it too. I emailed them twice to cancel my order and get their RMA number to return it-not one reply. After they charged me, I emailed them that I would be contacting my cc company, they replyed very quickly that their Admin and legal team would report me for fraud and send my name to come company for a fradulent "chargeback" because I did not return the product and my credit would be ruined forever and I wouldn't be able to get a job either. I emailed back that I would get legal council as well if they wrongfully reported me. I followed their "terms and conditions' and have the backup to show so. As to date I cannot get back on their website and the only phone number I have is from my credit card company for the 5.95 charge. Still waiting for a reply-this was just today.

• Lo
    Lora Apr 30, 2009

Acai Berry aka Vital Health Star Totally ripping people off. I tried to cancel before trial date was up to prevent from being charged for something without trying it (because I had not recieved the product), I was told I could not cancel until I have tried the product. Now just a run around. Try to get RMA#. They tell me just to ship to an address in China. Stupid me. I did now they have no record of recieving it. Taking advantage of people I wonder how they sleep at night. Need to put the company in the cell with Madol[censored] Don't let them Win. Lets keep fighting. We can beat them! Lora Stanfield, NC

• So
    somia May 01, 2009

the same thing has happened to me and I dont no what to do either. Does anyone know if there is any organisation that we could report the problem to and get aid from. it has become a very terrible issue. I mean there are lots of people that are fouled by this company. i think the product was supposed to be made in US, but for those who received it they got it from china. everything about this company is strange.

• Ba
    Barbara Gilson May 01, 2009

Hi I am from Australia and on 8/4/09 I ordered trial of e-vitalhealth for 19.95 received trial bottle ok but on 27/4/09 my account was debited 0f 79.95 usd which equates to 113.97 ausd and I am quite annoyed that this has happened as I ordered in good faith and would now like the 113.97 ausd retured to me and I will not be ordering anything more from the usa.
    Yours sincerely,
    Barbara Gilson

• Ki
    kinkiw May 04, 2009

I had the same experience, I would never trust this kind of trial anymore, is there anyone could tell me that how can I deal with my credit card?

• We
    WENDY WRIGHT-COLLINS May 06, 2009

i have just been onto my bank and cancelled my card and reported this orginisation to the fraud dept.i was assured by the bank that this company would not be able to obtain any monies from my account.the only downside is the inconveninece of not having a debit card for next two weeks . hope this helps other trusting and honest shoppers.Wendy from UK

ang May 08, 2009

The same thing it happend to me 2.They charge me £55 for dont even know what . i send them many emails but no reply. i contact my bank and i will claim as a Fraud. Cant belive how bad people they are out there .im so disapointed. you learn from the mistakes. Hope i will get my money back. Anyway i didnt even try the tablets and i wont as im not trust in what is in them. They should pay for all this.!!

sar214 May 10, 2009

this happened to me too and i'm trying to get my money back, however my bank says that unless I can give them a copy of the terms and conditions that I agreed to they are going to take the $160 that they stole from me BACK, for which I have recieved no product/service/reciept for. I cannot locate the website that I ordered from, will someone please give me their web address?

sar214 May 10, 2009

this same thing happened to me and i ordered in march. I have gotten my money back temporarilly and unless i can send them a copy of the terms and conditions before may 18 the company will be taking back the money that they have stollen from me. do you have the link to the website that you ordered from? the order was so long ago that when i had noticed the charges it had been over one month from my inital order and the web address is no longer in my browsing history.

• To
    toots May 11, 2009

the same has happened to me, not only did they take $79.95 & I had never received anything from them but I have now found another pending transaction for $99.99 from a company called e-lifeproducts... Will we ever be able to get our money back... I am hitting a brick wall !!!

• Ri
    Richard kenneally May 11, 2009

I went for the trial bottle for 5.95. I have been trying to return it, I called thier phone number andyou can not get a real person to answer the phone they put you on hold and have no web site. I left several messages with no reply and they charged my cc acct 79.95. I have been in touch with cc company without much help. i am getting in touch with Attorney General next DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT ORDER ANTHING FROM THIS COMPANY THIS IS A SCAM...

• De
    Debbie Chan May 13, 2009

I am from Vancouver, Canada, I was trapped too, I wanted to try some new natural products to reduce some weight, the same old, I ordered a trial order, after I placed an order on April 14, I phoned the Visa Centre to make sure that they only charged $5.95, the operator was telling me that they did charge for $5.95 (C$7.39). Oops, not until I received my Visa statement, WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION, they charged my Visa card for another $79.95 (C$98.50). I phoned the Visa Centre and they asked me to phone them with a Nova Scotia phone No. [protected]. I think I will be the same as all of you, when phoning them, no one answer the phone. I am so annoying to trust all these on-line products and I ordered this in good faith to give the Company my visa info. How can you order on-line again with all these crabs???? THIS IS A REAL SCAM, LADIES, WATCH OUT ! AND I NEVER RECEIVE MY ORDER!!! NOW IS MAY 12.

• De
    Debbie Chan May 13, 2009

I sent in my complaints just last night, you guys know what, I have an0ther Visa transaction this morning for C$102.76 from Acai-Elite, the first two transactions were made by Vital Healthstar. You think you only pay for $5.95 for a trial order, it ends up that you are being charged for over hundreds and hundreds of dollars for merchandise you never receive. This is a REAL FRAUD! Not only you need to fight for these transactions, you already need to cut your Visa card as they have all your Visa info. Issue to a NEW VISA CARD. URGENT!!! I do not want anyone to fall into this crab like me!!!

• Ke
    kelly May 15, 2009

i have had the same problem i am from calgary, alberta ordered online april 19 never recieved the product and was charged 79.95 usd have yet to recieve i called [protected] and actually spoke to someone they say they will cancell order as it has got hung up at customs and reverse charges will see about that but for everyone with this problem try that number.

• Ki
    Kim May 19, 2009

I just got my credit card bill...what a bunch of garbage!! I can't even believe it. I am cancelling my credit card tomorrow that is for sure!! I will talk to the credit card company and see what can be done to cancel these charges. They must be getting pretty well known by now with all these complaints!!

• Du
    Dulce L May 20, 2009

This is the first time anything like this has happen to me. When I called my bank and to submit a claim they told me that they couldn't do anything about it due to the terms and conditions. I tried to explain to them that the page I ordered from which was April 24 didn't have anything about the terms only that I had to pay for shipping and handing. So my bank can't do anything, and basically lost $80. I have the whole bottle, never took any of it. I called the 514 number and of course the 4 times I called no answer. I finanlly got a hold of someone at the 902 number, but all they could tell me that it was the terms and conditions. I feel so dumb, I actually thought it was my friend who emailed me the info on the product, later I find out, that she never emailed me. So basically im screwed? Being this is the 1st time Im really lost, and I dont know what else to do. I did thou cancel my debt card. thanks

• Sc
    scamed May 22, 2009

I have suffered like all of you. I was charged the $79.95 from Vital Health Star AFTER I had discontinued the account and tried for over a month to get that refuned to me. And now I have another charge from ELITEGATEHERBAL for $85.95 and the two have to be connected because I haven't ordered anything else and I just get a random charge. I can't afford to keep getting charges like this. Someone please give me some advise on how to get a refund or at least get them to stop charging me!!

• Hk
    HKHK May 23, 2009

some similar cases happen in Hong Kong as well. I am suggesting go to police!!!

• Lu
    Luca Papini May 24, 2009

Just happened to me as well. I purchased the trial of Acai Elite for $5.95 and they are charging me illigally $79.95 in Europe. This is a Froud, Be aware.

• Lu
    Luca Papini May 24, 2009

This is a Scam.I did purchased Acai Elite trial for $5.95. Then today i got charge illigally $79.95 from someone in Cypress .Be Aware of it. Let hope someone take them to justice. You can contact me if you need any support of your claim. Ciao

• Sh
    shamm May 24, 2009

file a complaint with the FTC so they can track down these scammers

• Al
    Allen Wayman May 26, 2009

I WAS CHARGED 79.95 AND THEN THEY SENT ME ANOTHER BOTTLE AND YOU CANT SENT IT BACK BECAUSE THE RETURN ADDRESS IS IN CHINESE I'M GOING TO HAVE TO CHANGE MY DEBIT CARD NUMBER, AND YES THEY WON'T ANSWER THE PHONE!!!

• Mi
    Miggiless May 27, 2009

Has anyone herd about a company that is called Eleitegate Herbal . I got the product that i ordered, but then they took 79.00 off my card

• Fu
    furious May 30, 2009

I had the same experience I was charged $6.06 on the 18th of may came home from work today and was charged $79.95 which I didn't authorize also I tried to call and of course the same experience as everyone else. I am furious I have contacted my bank and I am also contacting the BBB! Never again will I order anything online.

jojo87 Jun 01, 2009

i have had money taken out of my account form a company called
    E-lifeproducts i ordered a trail and paid for that but they took out $79.99 but i not ordered anything other than the trail can anyone help as i am a single mum with a 9 month baby cant afford to loose that amont for nothing
    i have had to borrow money for my grandparents to get her food thats bad please help thanks

• Mi
    Miggiless Jun 01, 2009

You will need to talk to someone at you bank and let them know, and get it check out. It's not write I have tried to call them to but the number i have is to a cell phone and it always said box is full. So I reported them.

• Su
    Sue Wilkins Jun 03, 2009

I am from Australia and I myself have been hit with this scam. I have had the $79 dollar charge for the trial bottle. I cancelled the order but two weeks later was charged $99 for a bottle for may. I got answered from a person by email who told me to return it to China. I returned it but did not have a tracking number so they said without proof they couldn't refund the money. I had the postage reciept which I emailed them a copy off. They said I will recieve the refund 6-8 working days. I am up to day 7 still waiting for the refund. Today I recieved another $99 debit on the credit card. Will be speaking to the bank tomorrow to treat it as an unauthorised debit and if they cannot stop this debit will be forced to cancell the credit card. It so far has cost me $277 USD for something I only took 6 tablets for. It definetly makes you loose weight but the weight loss is only in your bank account. Also each of the 4 debits have had a different name so if you try to stop one name they use a different one.

• Be
    bella delmundo Jun 04, 2009

i have the same problem i got charged of 79.95 after ordering the sample of 5.95 they keep sending without authorization then they send another bottle came from Japan and charge my account of 85.90, how can we stop this? i Have sent them email to stop sending and cancel the order.

• On
    One Disgruntled Lady Jul 01, 2009

Vital-Health Star
    Vital ResV
    871 Venetian Bay Blvd
    Venice, FL 34292
    [protected]

Yes, this company is a scam. After they stole money from me in March, April and May, I checked them out with the Better Business Bureau. At that time, they had no rating, but I filed a complaint. Since they have cheated SO many people who are willing to do something and not just sit silently by, they now have a rating of "F". I know that doesn't do much, but hopefully word will get out. This "company" has $171.80 of my money. I have been assured over and over that the refund was on the way. Not true. I am lucky enough to have a friend who is an attorney and is willing to help me. First step is filing a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/. I have included all the information I have collected on this company: luckily, I kept every single email exchange between them and myself. Some of the people I have dealt with (if they even exist) are Melanie Scott, Adrienne Sullivan, Jenn Dailey, Jamie Smith, John Hoskins, Leigh Bianca, John Thomas and Jack Davis. Keep pushing and file a complaint because when they started hijacking people's internet accounts, which is how they got to me, they committed a federal crime.

• Be
    beware1 Jul 31, 2009

Did any of you read the terms and conditions?? if you failed to cancel within the trial you are automatically billed for the trial. No where does it state this is a "free" trial offer. You must contact the merchant and cancel.

• Sh
    shaumei Sep 25, 2009

ordered product, didn't work, was charged for second package which was refused and sent back and have not received credit back to my account. Cancelled original credit card used so not to be charged again for something unwanted, gave new information to receive credit, waiting since May for this to happen not satisfied. Told through e-mail to check with my bank and I have every week since May and nothing received. Want to register complaint with BBB in Canada, but need postal code and other info. in order to do so. Have phone numbers and have called, but still no satisfaction. Company is a farse, tell you taht they will check with accounts department to no avail and tell you to check your bank but that's all you get from them.

Marian Hunter Oct 18, 2009

Marian Hunter from Australia. On returning home from a trip from overseas, I not only had received the trial bottle, but two more and have been charged $118 .70 on my credit card. Will be ringing my bank and put an authorising stop on the card, I think that is the only way to stop them. You will not get the money they have charged to your card.