vita power vitaminslack of customer service

S

These vitamins come with no invoice, receipt, information or any paperwork at all. I get charged $33 a month and I don't even want them. When I call to cancel my order I can not get a real person on the phone to talk to. Their company runs up all my minutes with out letting me know how much longer the wait will be. There is no web address at all. I have tried to contact Gunthy Renker since it is the parent company but they can not help which is strange to me since their name is on the vitamin box. I n fact after all my web address searching I did not find one that has customer service for any of Gunthy Renkers products. I am really satisfied with Proactiv and Winsor Pilates so why is this entity of Gunthy Renker so dissapointing? ALL I WANT TO DO IS CANCEL MY ORDER!!! So why is it the most difficult task I have come across since childbirth? Why does the mother company Guthy Renker care that this entity is destroying thier reputation? Why does this buisiness care about its customers?

Norma Pratt Jan 11, 2010

I have returned merchandize and informed this company to cancel any further delivery of this product. This has been ongoing for the last three months. They still continue to mail this product to me and I keep returning it.

Whatever you can do to reach this company to effect my cancellation would be most appreciated.

Regards, Norma Pratt