VITA HEALTH FORCEcharge to my debit card

A charge of $3.97 was posted to my account on 11/19/08 with only the above information, giving an actual charge date of 11/17/08 and the number 55547508322254048010805.

I don't recall making such a purchase and cannot get any info on who this company is and I have not received anything. I am concerned that this is some company that sends you a sample, then keeps charging you for additional shipments without any way to cancel.

Jan F Nov 29, 2008

I, too, opened my bill from verizon and had a 12.00 charge from this same company for email hosting. I did not authorize this and I WILL NOT PAY IT. This a scam and we are older and my husband has been laid off from his job and it is hard enough paying for legitimate charges.

• Hi
    Hipa Neria Jr. Nov 30, 2008

I was charge $29.99 and I cancelled my account immediately. I did not authorize or know anything about the company. These guys should be put to Jail.