Vistaprint / delivery
Hi there I payed a total of 11.99 for special delivery for my items.. I waited in all day and finally saw the van he looked lost so I ran out and he was driving so fast and frantically that he didn't see me.
His driving was dangerous for a very small village estate. I have complained to them but also request my money back as I won't be getting my parcel as I payed for until tomorrow. I now I have to disappoint my client who was ment to be picking up her mother's day voucher today which is why I ordered special delivery and payed the extra!
I have very unhappy with the delivery company and have expressed it tho them when it came to the refund they told me to contact vista print as they couldn't help me there.
I hope you can be of some help.
More Vistaprint Complaints & Reviews
- Vistaprint.com - credit card scam victim 
- Vista Print - ripping people off! 
- Vista Print - cheap material and blurred print of cards 
- Vistaprint - fraud 
- Vistaprint.com - although, they advertise 500 business cards for 9.99 and sometimes for free, you will end up having to pay shipping and handling costs 
- Vistaprint Rewards - charged for a service I was not notified of and didn't want after I had asked for it to be cancelled 
- Vistaprint - unauthorized billing 
- Vistaprint - shipped me unsolicited merchandise
- Vista Print - online scam 
- Vistaprint - customer service