Vista AntivirusClaiming to find viruses on my computer

J

I HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED BY "VISTA ANTIVIRUS THAT MY COMPUTER IS RUNNING SLOW AND THAT I MAY HAVE A VIRUS. TO HAVE THE SCAN DONE, I WAS TO REGISTER & GIVE MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION--WHICH WAS REJECTED BY 2 CREDIT CARD CO'S--ALTHO' MY ACCOUNTS ARE UP TO DATE. I HAD RENEWED MY ACCOUNT WITH YOU WITH SOME GREAT DIFFICULTY ON JULY 19TH, FOR $89.98. (NORTON SYSTEMWORKS PREMIER UPGRADE (SEE ORDER #[protected]).
WINDOWS XP/XP PRO/VISTA LISTED AS THE PLATFORM.
I THO'T I HAD DOWNLOADED ALL OF YOUR PRODUCT.

MY BOTTOM ICON FOR YOUR NORTON ANTIVIRUS PROTECTIONS IS INDICATED AS ENABLED.
WHAT IS GOING ON???
JANE W. SELBE

• St
    Stacie Ward Oct 10, 2008

I was trying to download my personal antivitus into my inlaws computer when vista antivirus came on the screen. Thinking i was renewing the subscription for my antivirus, i signed up for the vista antivirus for 34. 99. I wasn't able to use the antivirus because the computer needed to be wiped clean, and i later found i was charged more then i was supposed to be.

Nolan Oct 20, 2008

Need info to contact the co. Believe I was billed incorrectly or would like to understan the billing. I believe I ordered a product with a cost of $39.95 but was billed $77.90. The document downloaded with the activation code does not have a co. name or telephone no.

• Ia
    ian jackson Oct 31, 2008

I have exactly the same problem withWAV 2008 .Com Riga as the above complainant . My charge should have been $39.95 but my credit card was billed $77.90 .
    After talking with my credit card company they are going to dispute and will issue me with a full credit until the issue has been resolved .

• Je
    jen russell Nov 14, 2008

Again...I have exactly the same problem with WAV 2008 .Com Riga as the above complainant . My charge should have been $39.95 but my credit card was billed $77.90 .

I dont know what to do. How do I contact the company? I was billed more than I was supposed to and the software didnt even fix my compter!
    Help!
    Thank you.

• He
    Hetty Foster Nov 20, 2008

On the 8th UOctober 2008 I too was over' charged . Instead of £39.oo being the figure signed up for the charge was £86.93 .
    Any help and advice would be appreciated.
    H.foster.

• Ra
    Raphael Caccese Dec 02, 2008

! have a problem with WAV2008.com Riga. My charge should be $39.95 and not $82.90 and the software is not fixed in my computer.
    Thanks
    R. Caccese

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices