Vishnutek Engineers Pvt. LtdNon submission of bills

Dear sir,
Iam the accounts officer taking care of all the bills.Both my Managing Director and the Executive Director hold your SBI credit cards.They are often touring abroad and in india.They are also holding other credit cards,but they use your card when these cards get exhausted.This is when our problems start.we don't receive your bills at all and your collection agencies are behind (its better told as harassing) them for payment.When i speak to them they verbally tell me the amount to be paid and ask me to clear the amount.Whith out checking the bills,it is not possible for me to disburse the amount.They are ending up mis behaving with our directors to the extent of using foul language.

You may kindly check the record for your reference,evry time we clear the total amount used.We have never paid the minimum due amount.When wemaintain such dicipline,why is that your collection guys not maintaining minimum ethics with us.All the calls are from chennai call centre.

The following are the details of the card for your information.

Card number : [protected]
Name : S PANDU RAGA PRASAD

Card number :Y S CHANDRAMOULI
Name : [protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices