Vishal Indane Gas Agency, Sheoli, Kanpur Dehat, UpNo delivery of transferred LPG Connection (transferred from Sikkim)

R

Sir,

My family was at Sikkim, there we had taken a Indane Gas Connection in the name of R.V.Katiyar, recently we have shifted from Sikkim to our native place i.e. Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, hence we had transferred our LPG Gas connection to Kanpur Dehat on 09/12/2009 from NSKY INDANE, SINGTAM, SIKKIM which I think falls under West Bengal State Office, Siliguri, AO. Sir, our nearest gas agency is in Sheoli, Kanpur (Dehat), Sir we have approached to the gas agency not less than 10 times from the month of January itself and now April started but till now they have not given us Cylinder and other materails which were deposited there in the office of Sikkim. Though we have produced all the relevant documents.They are simply harrashing us without any reason, whenever we go the gas agency people always asks us to come on a new date saying that there is no cylinder in stock and some time they say that transfer papers have been sent for verification. Sir it has been 3 months and I don't understand how long we have to wait for this, sir my mother is old and the agency is far from my house, it has already been 3 months but the gas agenct staff are not responding. Sir it my humble request to please look into the matter and sir please help us so that our connection is given to us. I hope you will understand our problem sir. Sir I beg you please look into my matter, we are really in a problem of cooking food. I am hereby furnishing other details for your kind action.

Consumer No. STC 20329