VirtualOfficeJob.com Logo

VirtualOfficeJob.com

Having problems with VirtualOfficeJob.com?

VirtualOfficeJob.com Customer Service Contacts

1333 Route 70 East, Suite 131
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Contact Form

Knowledgebase

Indian Office

#14, Eldarado, 80 Feet Road, 2nd Stage, Indira Nagar, Bangalore - 560038

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with VirtualOfficeJob.com Customer Service. Initial VirtualOfficeJob.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for VirtualOfficeJob.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about VirtualOfficeJob.com. Discuss the issues you have had with VirtualOfficeJob.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

VirtualOfficeJob.com — Fake scam websites

Please be aware of these websites they are fraud and scammers.This virtualooficejob totally fake frauding...

VirtualOfficeJob.com — Fake Home jobs

This virtual office job and infocus web solution are fake scammers.Please be aware of infocus web solution...

VirtualOfficeJob.com — Help for payment

Rackspace Outsourcing India Virtualofficejob.com Sir, I have to pay 5, 181 rupees for registration in thi...

www.VirtualOfficeJob.comThey don't pay for the job

Don’t deal and work for the company www.virtualofficejob.com. I started to work for them and they promised to pay in the end of each week, but it was lie. I worked for them about a month, but they still haven’t paid me. I sent tons of emails and asked for money, but they ignored me. These people are scammers and liars, who promise a lot, but in result you get nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

• Ka
      Kalyani Bhimavarapu Oct 28, 2018

I paid amount of 6, 132 COPY PASTE STARTER PLAN but their is no response. Lose of money

• Vb
      Vbande May 22, 2017

I am Using this virtualofficejob.com site from January 2016 to till date. I am doing the Captcha Job. Till the date i not received the payment of my work.They are not answer the call. They ignore my emails and messages.Every time they given me a reason that they will pay me.

Samantha Lee Austen Aug 08, 2016

I have worked on this site since March and i get promised to get my money but i have never seen it. I am considering in getting in contact with a cyber crime unit and fraud team as this website cannot continue to draw people in with lies and promises. I have had to chase them up regarding my money every month since and all i have had is nothing but excuses. They ignore my emails and messages and now i have realised that i am never going to see what i have earnt and they could not care a less.

• Ra
      ravi6 Feb 21, 2016

www.internationalfreeoffers.com is a LIAR and SCAMMER BLOG GUY dat OWNS ALL SCAM SITE www.Virtualofficejob.com that why he make bad report on other one so he look good and sell his scam! He is same guy stealing our monies in india and he live there to!He owed all the scam sites own by KEN OUTSOURCE and thesescam site
      online-home-jobs.com
      workfromhomeinus.com
      onlinehomejobsus.com
      jobsinus.us
      beware of www.internationalfreeoffers.com, www.virtualofficejob.com and all site i list to you above.God will punish him for him lies!

• Ph
      Philip Lewis Nov 10, 2015

Please be aware with this virtualofficejob website its totally fake.No pay money but you do not get paid.There is no 24hrs support or reply to emails.Addresses given in the website are fake.They number is always of they do not answer and cut your phone calls.I request everyone to be aware and not pay for this website your hard earned money.You pay your doomed.The jobs they are offering totally fake all the same work they will give you to do and no new work.Continous same working loading every month.Be aware.

• Ev
      eveeeeee Oct 10, 2015

They have not responded to all the emails sent and have not paid me as well . They are FAKE!

• Ev
      eveeeeee Oct 10, 2015

They are scammers!!!

anonymous.knight Mar 01, 2015

We do need some vigilante hackers to destroy these kind of scammers.