VIP Talent / Alycia KabakBEWARE

W

Stay away from these people. After meeting w/them, I felt highly suspicious about there interaction with me. Sadly I did not do my homework first (which is something I almost ALWAYS do). I found a few scam complaints about them online. Whoever they are I hope they get what they deserve and are shut down before they rape a person of all they have.

• Di
    disneymama Jun 26, 2012

My daughter is a working model with KMM. she has been signed since last year and I have more than made my money back from signing with this management company. they are not an agency who invests in you. they are a management company, ###