Vinyl TechTerrible company

B

Vinyl Tech installed siding on my house four years ago and insisted that their life time warranty was good for the duration of my residence. On Nov. 16, 2009 after a bad wind/rain storm some of the siding and vents were blown off, prompting a call to the fire department. First thing Friday morning called Vinyl Tech to register a complaint for repairs. I was informed that someone would call me on Tues. 11/21. I did not hear from anyone, so I called to speak to the service manager. I was at that time notified that they no longer install/repair siding at that I am on my own.

This to me is an outrage that it took 5 days to be informed that they no longer do sliding work. My life time warranty has expired. Is that they did all this on purpose so that the warranty expires and they could mint money from me.