Vintech Electronic SystemCompaq is not repairing my laptop

T

I am a MBA student and i have purchased a compaq laptop from Pune. But only after 5-6 months it had problem with screen. I gave it for repairing on [protected] to Vintech Electronic System Pvt. Ltd. A1-A2, Ushahkal, Shree Prajakta Co-op Hsg. Society, Deep Bunglow Chowk, Model Colony, Pune-411016. ph.[protected] Mob:[protected]. Sir they told me that it will be repaired in 15 days but its nearly 3 months that i have not received my laptop. As an MBA student i need to prepare a number of presentations for which i am finding it very difficult in absence of laptop. They also sent it to Delhi for repairing but it is still not repaired. Please help me. My laptop job number is 8357.